Why are spics whitewashing their (((media)))?

Why are spics whitewashing their (((media)))?

Every spic language movie I have noticed has white looking hispanics in it.

In reality, I live in SoCal and 99.9999% of the spics here are shitskin mexinigger mierdas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like every single country in the world, lighter skinned people are viewed are a higher class than dark skinned mexicans

that's how it's always been

also, socal isn't mexico

there are white mexicans in mexico, of course it's the brown ones that usually leave for usa

This is the same for most countries. Pajeet movies don't cast the darkest indians, they cast the most European mixed, light skin ones.

Gook movies likewise cast western looking, tall korean men and surgically enhanced women.

Some mexicans do look white

>Why are spics whitewashing their (((media)))?
This isn't new. We have millions of white people, doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

it that tai lopez?

All the shitskins moved to the US.

Btw it's always been like that. The only difference from Mexicans and other Latinos is that they actually have white people, unlike India or china who do the same in their media but go through skin bleaching and plastic surgery.

>millions
there's no need to lie pedro

people like european faces and tall people, it's all subconscious

youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A

MORIR MIERDA

>socal isn't mexico

Mexico is around 10% white, and around 20% castizo, right? That's essentially 30% white.

>socal isn't mexico
Give it two or three years.

You must have missed the turkish soap operas.

In the US, everybody praises "diversity", sponsored by (((them))).

In reality, nobody wants to be a shitskin

PS : Indian movies do the same

dat fat ass prostitute

But spicbro, who consumes this shit? Shitskin mexispics right?

So....why not put mestizo looking ugly shitskins in your movies?

>WHAT, I'M BROWN AND THOSE WHITE MEXICANS DO NOT REPRESENT ME
>WE'RE ALL BROWN, OKAY? DON'T BELIEVE TV!!!!
Huh?
You're fucking jaded, man, why does it matter, we're all Mexicans, white, brown or black, no matter how you put it, I'm white and so is my family, but I'm still a Mexican and there's no way around it.

Who wants to see aztec looking beaners on their TVs? Not even the beaners themselves.

> you will always be a filthy Mexican moor rape baby

Why even live?

Have you ever considered that maybe you only ever consider brown mexicans maexicans and white mexicans white? Fucking Christ man! it's annoying because it's blatantly false. You never see the white mexicans because you don't NOTICE that the white ones are mexican. kys nigger.

>Blonde
>T*rkroach

Because the white hispanics are the ruling class in Latin America.

Fucking SHET
Tu animal
Mierda

No matter what anyone says human beings have DNA coded programming, and our perception of beauty is based upon this. Light skin and European features are more attractive. Everywhere in the world. Even the beaners who watch Univision know that a 6ft tall Spaniard is more attractive than their own dark skinned 5'6 filthy native Indian ilk. The casting choices on their networks reflect this.

Because not even the mezers like brown goblin looking subhumans.

What a depressing shitehole though

Can't you see? Don't you realize all this SJW, BLM, Feminism, etc stems from a massive inferiority complex? Minorities pretty much know how inferior they are compared to Europeans and European descendants, from an ideological, philosophical or aesthetical point of view. They simply can't compete against a race that was molded through sweat and blood.
In Mexico, at least most recognize it. They know white people are the most aesthetically pleasing and if they could, they would try to get with a white woman or man just to have their kids inherit them precious European phenotypes.

Hispanics are racist as fuck. The rich White Spanish and Portuguese families didn't mix too often and the elite in much of Latin America are still White.

It's good to be blanco. It's ok to moreno and it's bad to be negro.

spaniards are shorter than mestizos

Same thing could be said for Americans. Why not put fat ogres and niggers in our everyday media? oh wait!

The part these African iq tier "browns" need to realize is that one drop of moreno or negro makes them unclean.

Stay in your 3rd world country, kys, and take as many of your manlet "race" with you.

Get out of my country beaner

cuz spics with money are racist, marry a white girl and have white kids

Cancun, Mexico kek

Alex is a hero.

What are you trying to accomplish?

To cleanse all shitskin filth off the face of this planet.

Don't try to come here, Paco. I will stab you like Alex stabbed that 14 year old.

Psst, hey retard. You might as well be asking why Hollywood movies only have hot actors in it.

You can watch any telenovela and the main characters are white/whiter whereas the browner and darker actors play: maids, chauffeurs, street vendors, etc.

You can also look at any beauty contest in the Latin American countries and they're all lighter.

It's not some stupid jewish (((media))) bullshit, it's just a beauty standard.

You fucking retards are clueless as fuck about everything, and you find conspiracies in normal, easily-explained shit.

when i was a kid i watched south american telenovelas with my mom and since then i believed that there were normal white people living in south america, only on the internet did i learn that the majority are short smelly brown spics

This.