African Queen annihilates Sup Forums in one tweet

What do we do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black women have the largest share of their demographic currently enrolled in college. It doesn't mean they are most likely to have a college degree or even a high school degree.

"Ayyy she rite u know, dem fukkin crakaz r so dum we niggaz invented errythang dey livin in cayvz nigguh"

>Black women have the largest share of their demographic currently enrolled in college.

So.... they are the most educated?

All whites must kill self now. Literally subhuman

(((Educated)))

gaddamn dat nigga bitch gettin' low as sheeeeeit, gaddam wanna bust a 187 on dat fine booty

"I majored in Plate Insertion at Harvard and graduated summa cum loud heh cuz dis nigga wuz loud as fuk at da partyyyy"

Hmmm...

That would be a great thing if those Black Queens were studying something useful. Instead, they are out earned by everyone except Latino women.

Black women are also the most likely to drop out of college, by far.

She's right, it's beyond time for some affirmative action for white men.

>wymz studies paid 4 by da govment
meaning while dale is riding a combine harvester and providing food for this country

Educated doesn't mean anything anymore.

no, black males are the least

no, it means you can get a free ~$6,000 a year in pell grant leftovers just by enrolling at community college

"Dats nuthin you light-skin ho, I gots my doctorate in Plate and Bone Insertion at Yale and am now teaching at Harvard."

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

>sips tea
lying bitch. everyone know niggers only drink soda and malt liquor.

Studying Meme American "degrees" such as women studies isn't being educated

Most frequently educated. They seem to retain little, and gravitate towards mostly unproductive pursuits.
But they spend the most time sitting in a chair between the walls of a school, yes.

White man here.

I don't care anymore. Waiting for the next zHitler.

But they are victims if oppression. How can this be?

So why aren't we being given white only classes and white only scholarships?

>AHEUHAUEA BIXNOOD WERE DESTROYIN DA COUNTRY WHITE LMAO

Niggers are a fucking curse on humanity.

Makes a statement without providing one proof. Yeah she be edumicated.

But remember guys, it's just a coincidence that 60% of STEM are white males but 80% of the jobs are held by women or minorities.

There is absolutely no reason why white men are starting to fail at life. At all. Everything is fine.

Educated in what, cultural marxism?

it's America. Who cares.

"Ey nigguh I see my boyfriend in dat video!! Uh why dat nigga dancin wit another ho?!?"

College has become such a meme.

Fantasize?

women are underrepresented in college
>THIS IS A PROBLEM FIX IT

blacks are underrepresented in college
>THIS IS A PROBLEM FIX IT

white men are underrepresented in college
>HAHA STUPID WHITE MEN GRRL POWER

Every day I wish, more and more fervently, that a natural disaster would take all of our major cities.

This. Half of college graduates can't do algebra. It is fucking meaningless.

> blacks get educated
>still dumb as fuck

Enrolled doesn't equal degree

Messiah complex is a fatalistic blue pill directly against the free will individualistic nature of Sup Forums in which we define our own destinies.

Unless, of course, there's a giant boot on top of you. Then it's a boot defining your destiny.

You clai to be educated but you can't even spell

It takes a lot of white, non-jewish tax money to fund jewish affirmative action to get nigger sheboons in community college to ultimately drop out from their sociology and african studies degrees.

If that is the case I think its time for white men to get affirmative action.

swift justice

I wonder how many of them are getting degrees which actually require a high iq such as STEM degrees, or at least those who require ahrdwork and discipline such as medicine

I bet 90% of them is in "Women sudies" "Gender studies" "Political science" "psychology" and other meme degrees

literally this. every nigger woman i've seen at community college is always pulling out money from the atm machine they have by the resource center. meanwhile i actually have a job and am self supporting and can barely get a fee reduce on the classes.

fucking disgusting.

College is expensive daycare.

DAILY REMINDER

WHITE ON BLACK RAPE IS STATISTICALLY NONEXISTENT

NO ONE WANTS BLACK WOMEN

I sincerely hope a nuke or gas bomb drops on you. Your favorite dog/cat/children gasping for air before they bursts into flames.

If I only have one year left to graduate, can I get a grant? It d-doesn't even need to be that much. Half that would help out bigly. I need the gibs, I'm hungry and can't work right now.

Shaking spears indeed. In the middle of an african forest stabbing their fellow apes.

>implying going to college is anything to be proud of

WE

no, you won't because your not black and probably have the moral high ground to not lie on your papers.

a single person making min wage probably couldn't, if they were white

>*kisses her white boyfriend offscreen*

Seriously what is it with these "woke" black women hating whites, white men, but sharing their bed with them.

That's not how you get women to have sex with you

ur mum goes to college

>What do we do now?
Stop paying attention to bullshit tweets.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahabah

calm down Santiago. We don't want you to have a heart attack now do we

When white men start to leave an institution you should view it as the rats abandonin a sinking ship. In a generation from now every college degree without applied math will be absolutly worthless.

WUZ

I'm not from the USA, but, the only thing I have to say is, enjoy that low IQ distribution. (You can interpret that sentence as, sexist, racist, or the correct answer, both.)

I also highly doubt that education is in anything worthwhile. It's probably in gender studies, or some random pseudoscience like sociology.

Yes! I would like fries with that.

Every time. I swear, if their Instagram is full of black empowerment stuff, it's a guarantee they're with a white man.

It's useless right now, especially in the U.S. Try majoring in arts history for example and see how far you'd get.

It's really no shame, there is only a limitied amount of jobs for these fields, but idiotic people can't help themselves and still enroll in something they feel is right, not something that is in demand and somehow fits their agenda.

Daily reminder: Black women are the lowest IQ group in America. White men are at least 20 points higher on average.That's kool-aid we should ALL sip on.

Cute though.

KAAAAANGZZZZZZ

The one I posted probably isn't an SJW, though. She's too cute and pure to be one.

ok soul sister

LOL would love to see the kangz go to China and scream at the Chinese about this shit kek

affirmative action

Further proof that formal education in the 21st century has lost its meaning.

Die you filthy sand nigger. Nigger. Kike.

In the most horrible way I hope you suffer.

completely this. education is a complete fuckin joke now

Mmm. I want tea now.

so....affirmative action college admissions for whites then?

>128559032_(You)_(OP)
Daily reminder that all twitter screencap threads should be banned.
Also sage goes in all fields.

Is that what she's eating with that fork?

That's... that's missing the point entirely.

i don't count spending 3 year getting wasted and taking basket weaving classes toward a degree in african studies and then dropping out to have 7 kids by 3 fathers and then go on welfare as being "educated". sorry.

Shaka Zulu murdered 7,000 of his own men when his mother passed away, then demanded the rest to fast for three month. When the coup came all of them were to starved to do anything. What a legacy.

>Educated in molecular cotton picking.

Pack it up whitey, btfo.

If you want some more fun, take a look at the BWWM group on Goybook. Many of the women's profiles are full of that gumbo black people shit, but they are craving the BWC.

U jus racis honkey

fucking seriously

the MTV cunt has a white husband as well. like what is even happening.

No, it's prety fucking accurate.

Wow, I didn't know Chinese people invented photography all the way back in duh BBC era(before black Christ) to photograph the first black ching chongs. Guess dats what dey teach you at dat Everest College

I just clicked on a random profile on the goybook WMBW group, and there it is.

I somehow doubt that they were told they had no history. It's just that, if you are a black slave coming off a boat, you don't really ask questions about your extended family tree.

Black women take twice as long to finish their degree. Black women are much less likely to finish a degree than their counterparts.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/

She doesn't have a white husband, she has a white male pet.

they have the highest acceptance rates into colleges due to affirmative action. funnily enough they have one of the worst rates for actually finishing college. makes you think really

DATS CUZ U A DUMB CAVE BEAST YAKUB SCIENCE EXPERIMENT U WHITE DEVIL

>What do we do now?
We sage and ignore slide threads like "we wuz kangz and sheeit" and stay in power.