London Bridge attacker appeared in documentary

The title was... "The Jihadis Next Door."

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Sauce: archive.is/Cj3dR

> The ringleader of the London Bridge terror attack appeared in a Channel 4 documentary about jihadis in the UK last year.
> The 27-year-old from Barking, East London, is believed to have led the trio who ploughed into pedestrians before stabbing revellers in pubs and bars on Saturday night.
> He is currently only being identified by his nickname "Abz" at the request of the Metropolitan Police.
> In 2016, he appeared in the documentary alongside a notorious preacher as they prayed to an Islamic State flag in a London park.

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RelW5M-c
youtube.com/watch?v=wPtSarBX4wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these niggers age horribly

>Jihadis in the UK

So why weren't they all arrested?

it's islamophobic to arrest muslims

>You can't make this shit up

Guess again! All the recent "terror attacks" have been acted out by crisis actors like this. They have been faking the news for decades.

Video is blocked in the UK

>implying they are not actors, like this lot

youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RelW5M-c

saw that on Netflix was fucking good shit

btw, him and everyone else in that doc wanted to leave Britain but Britain took their passports and wouldn't let them leave, probably to keep them from joining ISIS. Stupid brits should have just kicked their asses out and let them get fucking bombed in the desert instead letting these shits soak up welfare (that guy was collecting disability too, forgot what it was now, fuck it was something like low energy or something)

also, the doc kind of reverse redpilled me because these fucks would scream in the streets and did white people fucking stand up to their shit? no. it was all assimilated muslims who told them to fuck off and leave Britain.

Again they made a lot of fuck ups. What a joke.

England is lost.

over the course of the doc, one of the fuckers managed to get out and join ISIS and was in a beheading video. And these fucks were all so proud of him. You could hear it in the guy's voice who did the doc, that he wanted to kill the people he was documented when this happened.

good job UK. you knew what these guys were about. you knew one of their own already behdeaded someone, and you had his friends happy about it. WAY TO DO NOTHING

Good place to roll a grenade into.

why would London police man dress in similar camo pants live on the scene? Maybe he is playing the role of Abz or one of his friends?

Maybe ABZ and his terrorist pals are already dead, ready to be photographed?

Yeah, they were thrilled that a member of their clique became what the papers were calling "the next Jihadi John."

Literally 40 seconds into the video one of them is screaming that the black Salafi flag will be waving over 10 Downing Street one day.

Yet the papers are reporting his neighbors saying he was a good boy, liked footie, gettin his life 2gether with programz etc.

Holy fucking shit. If I was the family of those that died I would be so fucking pissed. But then again if I was British I'd just go see Ariana Grande and carry on. Maybe tweet some msgs of support for muslims.

>Yet the papers are reporting his neighbors saying he was a good boy, liked footie, gettin his life 2gether with programz etc.

okay, this didn't really happen, did it? I just can not believe

That's life. Now as long as police go after racists on Twitter, everything will be fine.

Nice source less claims

You need to read all the stories on the subject. They did this exact same thing with Salman Abedi. They are beginning to set up the characters. It will get more ridiculous every day

>also, the doc kind of reverse redpilled me because these fucks would scream in the streets and did white people fucking stand up to their shit? no. it was all assimilated muslims who told them to fuck off and leave Britain.

Do you see how cucked the UK is? Katie Hopkins is investigated for calling out Muslim attackers.

Rotherham and others weren't investigated out of fear of racism.

This country is a joke

Ha ha ha, Bongs BTFO, Bongs on suicide watch, take that retards

the joke is on the citizens
youtube.com/watch?v=wPtSarBX4wk

Is this doco any good?