Would you die for what you believe in?

Would you die for what you believe in?

No. That's why he was such a great dude. One of the very few commies that did absolutely nothing wrong.

that's a bit racist

>implying there's anything wrong with that
Blind Partisanship: The definite proof of a redditor

i would rather just die at this point.

Maybe if I had a chance of achieving my goal I would

Yes. Went to that anti commie rally in portland today.

youre on /pol my dude

Sure, he was generalizing different cultures but that doesn't mean he's racist. I know what you're trying to do you cheap nazi jew. Che was a homophobe but not racist. Just like today, people are rarely racist, they just hate certain cultures. It's understandable and normal.

Fuck you, Guevara was a scumbag on multiple levels. By all reliable accounts he was an inept leader and a pathetic excuse for a revolutionary and the only reason he was able to rise to a prominent position in Castro's Cuba was because while most men found execution distasteful Guevara got a kick out of it and volunteered for the job, making him very useful to a filth like Castro who needed lots of people killed.

Of course, what other decent reason is there to die.

>
>that's a bit racist

You're a delusional pacifist and purist. Get a grip, historical reality is different than your naive abstract and perfectionist notions. What did you want them to do, not kill and fight? Executions were necessary to secure the revolution to wipe out the filth that was before. They weren't hippies ffs, that's how war works. Don't pity the executioners for getting executed.

I'd rather live humbly for what I believe in.

No, because that would be a waste of a great resource.
Happy for other twats to die for their Globalist overlords, if they want.

>filth that was before
Cuba went from the strongest economy in the region to complete dogshit. The regime went from top-loaded and intolerant of uppity peasants to ALL POWER TO FIDEL, BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT FIDEL. The Cuban Revolution wasn't justified. Even less so than most revolutions. And efficient war can't be used as an excuse because Guevara clearly knew nothing of the subject. During the Bay of Pigs Invasion he led his forces to the wrong beach and managed to shoot himself in the face while waiting for enemies who never came. In Africa his KANG-LEEJUNZ were annihilated by a handful of bored mercenaries in it for fun and his Bolivian Campaign is just a long and sad camping trip where all he accomplished was trekking back and forth over nothing pretending he knew what he was doing until the Bolivian Army decided to wipe out his column of deluded would-be revolutionaries without too much effort. Che of course gave himself up without firing a shot thinking that Castro would bail him out after hearing of his capture. What I would have wanted Che to do is exactly what you propose. Not kill and fight. His revolution wasn't worth securing and the people he killed weren't former executioners. They were mostly intellectuals, middle class, teenagers who listened to American music and so on.

Also Che Guevara didn't bathe regularly and people complained that he smelled and had poor hygiene.

Klaus Barbie fucked his shit up.

Yes. But I'd rather to kill.
Cuck.

He was literally a cowardly executioner who never dared to raise a weapon except at an unarmed tied up person.

I'd die for my daughter or my God

Haha, true, he's nickname was Pig or something like that. I do disagree with your view, though. Not trying to be a commie over here but I think you're portraying Che and the Cuban revolution a bit unfairly. Keep in mind we're talking about humans, not gods. Also, poor military skills were to be expected, it's not a counter-argument, quite to the contrary. Furthermore, I don't think you're looking at Che from an objective perspective. I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from him, the one that maybe Trudeau really misunderstood: β€œAt the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.”
― Ernesto Che Guevara

Guevara was a cowardly trigger man and the Cuban Revolution was a bunch of selfish assholes who saw Cuba's unpopular government as an opportunity rather than a problem to fix.

Did nothing wrong?! Top KEK

Go back to school you cunt. You can't be right if you had to execute your own people

Let's agree to disagree, mate. Now off to the political re-education gulag. Fuck commies and authoritarians, that's for sure. Have a nice day my emu friend.

Yes 72 virgins are waiting for me

>Would you die for what you believe in?
not if i kill them first