Brit/pol/ - Send Mummy your energy edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wbWOVfY-rxU

>Thread poll
strawpoll.me/13114194

>Online solidarity pours in over London attacks.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40151788

>Police arrest 12 asians in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxwGx6iQKfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_Terrorism_Command
youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571902/London-Bridge-killer-slipped-police-s-net.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
youtu.be/VNGRpKwIAwE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571186/May-cut-police-numbers-paying-price.html?ito=email_share_article-top
youtu.be/lx7kFpU8IbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awoo

do it bongs regulate the internet

Theresa May cannot be allowed to win

Fasle flag

Police caught out changing clothes in middle of attack.

>b-but they were just off duty! BE QUIET GOY!

No. Elite anti-terrorist police are on call 24/7. They do not do that in middle of attack. Besides normal off duty police would not be called into area. Zone is for trained fire arm police.

(also videos have been taken down on youtube since yesterday)

youtube.com/watch?v=DxwGx6iQKfY

a far right coup d'etat is your only hope

No.

Fucking trout faced witch.

>I think they wanted to blend in the public it might be a tactic ... undercover police

Blend in with each having a different attire similar to the so-called terrorists?

Right on Comrade
#Refugeeswelcomehere

>Elite anti-terrorist police

Fucking lol, your tinfoil hat has a hole in it bruv

Let us remember the REAL victims who are the Muslims, who might face some verbal abuse on the streets and the internet,

We need a Long Kesh for the 23,000 rodent Islamists.

Unfortunately the government is too scared and resorts to crap about encryption.

STRONG AND STABLE
T
R
O
N
G

A
N
D

S
T
A
B
L
E

vote on policy

>mummy
Fucking kill yourself for God's sake. Campaigns restarted and here are the mummy posters like fucking lockwork.

>Diane 'every defeat for the British state is a victory for us all' Abbott

are people really going to vote for her to be home secretary?

These guys are changing into RIOT police gear not anti-terror police

All bongs must die for failing to protect white children. Britanias anglo children must glass her to preserve her memory rather than watch it fall further to the shitskins

That's bollocks and you know it. Holding people's smart phones at the border? You've obviously had what the Liberal Democrats are smoking.

please educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_Terrorism_Command

New polls when?

Why have police when we can just have a bigger army!
t. Vast majority of the population who don't know why we have police in the first place

this, the ANGLOs are the real victims
the ARYAN menace must be stopped at all costs

FACT: ARYAN sympathiser Adolf Hitler worked with muslims - to destroy ANGLOs???

MUMMY
MUMMY
MUMMY
MUMMY
U
M
M
Y

Every time I post people just accuse me of being momentum and shit but fuck it

>I have voted Conservative all my life
>Theresa May cannot be given another majority

Corbyn was absolutely right to call her out for cutting our police and security services.

Someone please post the parcelman always delivers pic. Swear I saved it the other day but obviously not.

there was some released the other day, probably be a few more on Wednesday and that'll be it

LOL HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MUMMY THREAD GET PAST THE AUTOSAGE?

dude you cannot expect police to be able to prevent what happened on saturday no matter what the numbers the only thing that would prevent it is a military lockdown.

>1PBTID

its weird that all terror events cause more right wing sentiment USUALLY because the right wing is about funding more army and police but the current tory policy is to cut police subsidise with the army and spend billions on apple macs so they can moniter the internet and privatise internet IP providers

im so confused why a nationalist would vote for this mad tory bint

I dunno I even tried to make a new thread after I realised. Maybe the mods have changed it

Mummy posters get the fuck back out of here
Yesterday was so much better without you. Kill yourselves. Autistic retards need hanging.
Fuck off

KICK THE FUKINHGF PAKIS OUT

it doesnt INCREASE our safety though

Momentum shills are going to be very active this week. They think they can smell victory.

I can expect exactly that. As always happens in these cases, it turns out the person was known to our intelligence services. We simply don't have the resources to act on all these leads.

They've been cut.

They've been cut so badly that we had to have the fucking army on the streets. The police warned us of this years ago. Cuts to the forces are simply unacceptable.

They're already back today now that campaigning has properly resumed for Labour and Conservative.

this desu

no muslims = no muslim attacks

No need for a police state at all.

Triggered, poorfag? Mummy is the only candidate who can produce a strong and stable economy so maybe you can afford a 4pass in the future

A nationalist wouldn't. Theresa May is, simply put, a disgrace.

yeah no shit, and you suck up to her like some 5 year old SEVERE autist
holy shit the state of shills in here

so do you want a police state or not?
people complain about tories wanting a police state but then they actually reduce the number of coppers. which one is it then?

also I have one you faggot.

One of the three terrorists in the attack had been featured in 'The Jihadist Next Door' documentary on Channel 4.

The guy can be seen in long beige robes in the scene from 15:00. He has not been named publicly yet.

youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571902/London-Bridge-killer-slipped-police-s-net.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
Get mad.

WRONG VIDEO:

youtu.be/VNGRpKwIAwE

damn her tits are stunning xx

Theresa May has cut the number of police, while supporting a snoopers charter and now calling for internet censorship.

I want the opposite of that.

I want more actual policing, without restriction of civil liberties.

lol fucking wow you must not even live in this country to actually still be able to unironically support Theresa May

How can we have Nationalism when out nation is dead? Bet you can't find 10 schools kids who know who Horatio Nelson is, and a shockingly large number of millennials will go glassy eyed.

>named by the BBC as John Winston Smith
>'british' born
>dindu nuffin

It's all hands on deck in Tory Party HQ I see. The shilling and forced memes are pathetic.

You have to wonder just what Maggie would think of May being so completely incompetent as to blow a huge lead to a lefty retard like Corbyn when she destroyed lefty retards in every election.

it's too early for those feels Eddie

when the tories enact working policies that have results for the benefit of the country ill vote for them

for now we have 7 years of lies
and steady decline in every part of our society excep t the top 5% richest

Literally every other post in here. You'd think the 3000 pathetic and desperate leaflets they've shoved through my letterbox would be enough...

Fuck off momentum, this is a Tory board.

Haha yes got believe what (((they))) tell you about how close the polls are

Has someone got the uncensored picture of the attacker? I watched that Channel 4 documentary a couple of weeks ago.

>tfw we all actually got on yesterday, but shills are here from Tory and Labour HQ and now we're back to constant arguing
FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT

Who do you think would be a better government for Nigel to run against in 5 years?

So who are we all voting for?

Just so you know, Sup Forums beat Hillary Clinton once, and we'll beat her UK doubleganger again.

I'm so autistic I went through the documentary, looked at the photos on Daily Mail the found the scenes that corresponded with the photos and now I know who they are

the momentum shills possibly targetting people who are unemployed (9am) on Sup Forums and who they think might be inclined to vote labour.

The only real option

I'm not from Tory HQ. I'm just not retarded as to vote for a communist.

Current pol predictions are based on a youth turnout of 80%. Youth turnout was something like 45% in 2015

Undecided.

In my constituency it doesn't make sense to vote for anyone other than Labour or Conservative.

You're a fucking idiot mate, no better than those T_D cunts who accuse everyone of being a shill. Do you really find it surprising that there are a lot of Tory voters here? Everyone knows the criticisms of May, I just want to see Jeremy Corbyn finally get whats coming to him.

no. she was exactly the same
she implemented unpopular policies despite noone wanting them and fucked the country for 2 decades while only helping the very richest in society and fucking everyone else

then after she won her second term she was ousted by her own party backbenchers

this is EXACTLY whats happening now and its exactly how this is all going to turn out

like trump and thatcher she is making her party un electable for generations

Conservative because I don't want to risk the Lib Dems getting in here. Would be UKIP otherwise

Huge swing happening lads.

Just got word from my friend who works at betting company.

They are going to shift odds for Corbyn win with hung parliament.

btw mood of country

>You know May has fucked up when all of the comments on the FT of all places are pro-Corbyn/anti-May. Good grief.

Piers Morgan goes all out this morning;

>MAY HAS BLOOD ON HER HANDS CUT OFF 20,000 POLICE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571186/May-cut-police-numbers-paying-price.html?ito=email_share_article-top

Corbyn is more like Clinton than May is

80% holy shit that would be a disaster. Doesn't look like this is a Tory board anymore since what's been happening user. Have you been watching her debates?

republicans

>SPEAK UP user, I CANT HEAR YOU ABOVE ALL THE TORY SUPPORT

>voting

If you have to, UKIP is the only decent option. If they're not in your area, don't vote. May is fucking awful and Corbyn is 100x worse.

UKSSR 2017!

then why are you here?

There are unironic shills here from the Labour and Tory HQ though you ignorant fucking tool. Were you here yesterday, did you notice it all cease? Or were you off-work and just decided to do something else hahaha

>Corbyn near levels of support Tony Blair had in 1997.

fuck off

so just you and that 1 other guy in here

k den

Is this a serious question?

It won't happen, but that's how they've warped the polls so much. We're definitely a Tory board and yeah I've seen all her stuff.

Reminder that Corbyn wouldn't push the nuclear button

Do you have proof of that?
You really think that LABOUR, let alone the Tories, are sending people HERE you child?

the absolute state of Brit/pol/ this morning

FUNNY ISNT IT

Thatcher won 3 elections, m8

Remember lads, May ends in June.

THE ONLY WAY IS UP

youtu.be/lx7kFpU8IbQ

may had a 20 point lead one month ago.

BTFO

You've just been CORBYN'D

Also he has never lost an election. Since the 80s he has won everything he has stood against.

MPs

Labour Leader Election - TWICE

and

General election 2017 soon

glad that trident deterred the last 3 attacks and the underfundingof the police helped keep up safe

Nah mate, Corbyn is more like Bernie Sanders. Look at the parallels. She's an establishment stooge who arrogantly thinks she has a god-given right to rule to the point that she called this election in the hopes she could gain more power. She has basically zero charisma, talks in fake sound bytes, the works.

If you honestly can't see the parallels, you're deluded.

>unemployed

I have a day off, don't throw me in with the great unwashed