I always supported gay buttsex and marriage

because it pisses off sand niggers. Anyone else support LGBTQ rights for the same reason?

Nah Jews want fags and push for them in Western nations to destabilize the Nuclear Family and the Church both of which are vital if our people are to survive.

Shill thread kill yourself.

Nah, fuck em all.

>Nah Jews want fags and push for them in Western nations to destabilize the Nuclear Family and the Church both of which are vital if our people are to survive.

Less chance of them ever setting up Sharia law and I'm not fond of religion in politics either way.

How else can we ever have a eugenics program, if Christians keep saying we're 'killing babies'? Fuck that free abortions for all ghettos

i support gay as an activity or aesthetic preference but not as a lifestyle pushed on society

I support their right to exist, and do whatever fucking floats their boat as long as it's not in my face.

I definitely wouldn't want them to hang or be stoned though. Humiliating and brutalizing people like that makes me angry, regardless of what group they belong to.

You'll never abort them all, maybe there's a better way?

Gas yourself, faggot.

>Less chance of them ever setting up Sharia law
birth rates and demographics are destiny you absolute retard

This.

>I definitely wouldn't want them to hang or be stoned though

Think about the Muslim kids growing up in a society that tolerates gay rights. Less chance of becoming radicalized and if anything will likely accept it more than their parents did.

Considering what they're doing to the education system, they can fuck right off.

Mohammedan detected.

No I can hate more than 1 thing at a time...

This is what leftist cucks actually believe...

>This is what leftist cucks actually believe...

Look at what happened to the hardcore religious Christian's children. Many of them didn't grow up going to church like their parents did.

I only agree with Muslims on throwing faggots off buildings

I always were against gay buttsex and marriage because it pisses off the shitlibs. Sandniggers are constantly pissed off anyway so who cares.

>I only agree with Muslims on throwing faggots off buildings

Then you wonder why people compare the far right Americans to Islamic terrorists, when they talk of killing everyone different and imposing their moral standards on everyone else.

>everyone different

No, just homos and pedos. Don't try to act like homos and pedos are just like everybody else.

Even inner city blacks agree with me on this. Muslims also got their anti-fag law from the Bible

Libtards are the defenders of sexual degeneracy, and we want to purge it

>Muslims also got their anti-fag law from the Bible

>wants to purge all infidels but swears it's not the same

This is one of those times the sandniggers are 100% right.

Pretty sure the one on the right went boom, leaf.

I don't care if people are Christian or not. I want them to be Christian but not by force.

We should live in a free nation, one where children aren't oppressed by the faggot menace.

this.

ur a faggot

>pretends to care about children
>doesn't understand it's not a child's fault if they grow up to be gay, it's conditioning.
>kills the child because he's gay
Are you sure you don't agree with muslisms on other issues? Cause it sounds to me like you want the innocent to die.

Nice try /lgbt/ shill. Bug chasers and pedos both hang on the day of the rope.