Do you hate your job?

How many people hate thier jobs?

THIS IS A NO BRAPPING ZONE DON'T FUCKING DO IT

When I had a job I thought it wasn't bad, everyone assigning me work acted retarded about it, but they had their reasons.

It you hate your job it's probably something you'd want automated, not so you don't have a job, but so no one needs to do it. Then you can find something better to do, like cook hamburgers.

My boss is a jew.

Its like hell.

FPBP

I fucking love my job. I look out the window for six hours at a time, work 120 days a year, and earn about $90k/year.

I hate my job at the university. I work ten hours a day and get paid 8. I haven't had a free weekend for a month now. And last friday I worked 14 hours straight.

This ought to be forbidden. Even slaves had better work hours than I do.

Doing what?

What job ?

Aerial survey photography/maritime research. Kinda niche.

My only job is to survive another day in this hell. I hate it and I think I'll quit soon.

yes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFTFTFFTFTFTFTFTFTFTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Not me. I love it. The work is engaging. The pay is great. I make 100k a year as a programmer (23 yrs old). Got my apartment. Car. Shits chill.

Training to become an abortion doctor specializing in immigrants and POC

>And last friday I worked 14 hours straight.
>This ought to be forbidden.

It is forbidden to work longer than 10 hours, mate.

Who doesn't have job?

Uh, dont hate it no. Hate some of the cunts i work with but not the job. Get paid alright, would like more, uh....35 hours a week not a penny more. Yeah. Its alright. I mean Im mostly shitposting on Sup Forums all day or reading the news or looking for new jobs. Public servant here.

stop posting pictures of asses

What's your degree? I have a business degree looking to work for the government.

By the way anyone have any idea what jobs/degrees are interesting?

I dont hate it but I dont like it. Its just boring.

Used to have reasonably shitty jobs, or jobs that were okay but where my boss was shitty. A few months ago I found a job where my employer only looks at my IQ level. I love the future

FaPBraP

DAMN. That phone is all greased.

I love my job and hate my life so I try to work as much overtime as possible

im comfy neet somehow

German stereotype: the post.

Trucking is the ultimate Love/Hate relationship

so, yes and no

Security job is boring. I'm starting a second job at a gun store soon, though, so that should be interesting.

We should collectively enslave every German and send them to modern day gulags so we can become perma neets.
Everyone will be happy this way.

Same but I'm not comfy. Do you leech parents?

This must be the first TRUE German posting under German flag on pol I have ever seen. Holy shit.

I get paid to watch TV for 40 hours a week, 55k/yr as a broadcast engineer. Don't have much to complain about besides the odd hours, but I dont want to be stuck doing it cause if my older coworkers are any indication it's a deadend and has lead them to stagnate and hate their life. Starting to take online classes to shift my career into something more technical, better paying.

Last job I had was at Subway and all my co workers were niggers. Worked there for 4 years and every 3 months someone would get fired for being a nog. Thankfully the place got shut down as the manager got sick and tired of hiring new employees as he had to train them.

No, i work in the PepeCoin industry

awesome, I plan to move to murica and do this

No, please don't. This would enforce even more social contact than work. I can't bear that

I've got the most cush job i've had in my entire life.
I'm the only one in my department during my shift, so zero oversight and there's only about 15 minutes of work to do each hour.
I spend the rest of the time lurking/shitposting and reading.
I still hate my job.

I hate my job as much as I hate my girlfriend

Which should be telling since I've been unemployed for years now

I'll be doing a corporate summer internship while every other dumbass from my year already has a job.
I don't hate my job, I hate my life.

Self employed so worked 112h this week. just getting done now

i like my line of work but summer hours are a nightmare
14-18 hours a day

Shoulda worked 113.
Coulda been done an hour ago.

I hated my job when I worked. It was great until I moved to a location fully staffed by Latino fucks. All they did was talk shit about each other and avoid doing work. A girl there told me she has 8 fucking kids and it's great because she gets so much money from the government for them. She would spend hundreds in groceries every week, two overflowing trollies worth, and put it all on EBT.

They had me train my replacements and then fired me for not showing up to work. They scheduled me on days they knew I wouldn't be able to come in. These fucks would tell people who came in to apply for jobs that they had to speak Spanish (was not required at all). Evil, selfish fucks the lot of them.

I don't have a job anymore. I'm going back to school to study agriculture so I can become a farmer after I'm done taking care of babbies.