AUSPOL gender stereotypes for children edition pt.2

>The gunman involved in the siege at Brighton reportedly called the Channel Seven newsroom during the standoff, telling them "This is for IS"

theage.com.au/victoria/reports-of-an-explosion-at-an-apartment-building-in-brighton-20170605-gwkw32.html

>Should you teach your TODDLER to challenge gender stereotypes? Chloe Shorten leads call for action as report says children start learning about 'gender roles' by the age of two

archive.is/s3vxR#selection-808.0-808.1

>'Australia needs to stop worrying about Islamophobia': Muslim psychiatrist says 'moderate' activists downplaying Islam's links to terrorism are fuelling extremism in teenagers

archive.is/BoNDp#selection-824.0-824.1

>'Islamophobia hasn't killed anyone': Tony Abbott slams officials for soft response to terror as he calls for 'shoot-to-kill' commando units to guard against Australian attacks

archive.is/wVqwh#selection-824.0-824.1

>'Islam is a cancer on the planet': Australian academic slammed by his university for calling for the religion to be 'destroyed' after London terror attack

archive.is/mb5kZ#selection-824.0-824.1

>'Unchecked multiculturalism is to blame': Australian sheikh backs Pauline Hanson's call to ban Muslim immigration after London terror attack

archive.is/S6A98#selection-786.0-786.1

>Secret ASIO raid on the 'Queen' of the Chinese-Australian social scene uncovers thousands of classified documents

archive.is/NUJLJ#selection-824.0-824.1

>Forcing Australians to work until they are 70 will save the government $3.6 BILLION - but politicians will still get their pensions at age 60

archive.is/Ed3A8#selection-824.0-824.1

>America’s top brass is in Australia to talk counter-terrorism and North Korea strategy with the government

archive.is/tuIpQ#selection-464.0-464.1

Yesterdays thread:
Previous thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All Chinese need to leave now.

All Islamic cunts have to go Now

1st for KFC Popcorn chicken bucket

Reminder Melbourne user said he's going to see this hostage situation, at least the outside

Before i post in this thread I would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we are shitposting. I pay my respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Elders from other communities who may be here today

First for Sudanese lynching gangs

I had one of those Kentucky burgers the other day. Fucking disgusting.

3 piece box ftw. Even better if you've got some fresh bread and you can have a chip sandwich.

*blocks your path*

Aussie of the year, such a top cunt

if you ever change your flag to that shit you are dead to us mate

should we leak to the news that Samal Al Hiadhi is the perpetrator?

its too wet cbf, no one seemed interested when I brought the idea up

Lionhelm on QandA tonight

based xD

Fuck off out of our thread Dad

ah, that takes me back to the high school days assemblies.

satanic hitler doubles confirm
that feeling when you were born just in time to witness the rise of an aboriginal ethno-nationalistic reconquest of the sacred homeland fueled by worship of the light-bearer rainbow serpent

Get ready for a buttload of appeals to emotion from his opponents

Zinger Stacker is the only way to go if you're getting a burger from KFC. The rest either suck or are tiny now.

fucking oath

Some based user from the other thread contacted his office earlier.

Hopefully he brings up self defence tonight.
Crime and Sudaniggers huge issue presently and I honestly think as a Vicuck it'll be the thing that ousts Andrews next election.

Did that fat cunt from brighton end up going?

just got some stunners on tender

Zinger stacker regular combo is the way to go, it's the most KFC you can have without feeling like garbage afterwards

Cooked a leg of mutton in the weber today. was really good.

You're trying to trigger AUS/pol/ aren't you?

I'm in highett right now and have heard emergency services sirens going past for the last half hour

what's happening

Where do you get mutton from? I've never seen it ever.

I always feel like shit after eating KFC, why?

Also I'm not scared, the sirens are just really fucking annoying, we get it, you're there

>happening
>no one cares

KFC is just down the road... so some reason I feel like getting some

DO NOT reply to the tripfaggot.

It's the burgers and chips. I only get the wicked wings and feel fine.

Hostage situation and explosion in Brighton

yeah lad anti-stacker fags are real weak cunts

you ordered a large Zinger stacker box meal didn't you?

Im in chelsea right now, i heard some sirens before, but i doubt it would be anything related to the brighton incident

What's for dinner emus? Also, what does alligator taste like?

highly recommend the lesser-known lamb shoulder cut

Reminder that the gooks have gotta go.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

I only feel like shit if I eat the original recipe.

My go-to meal is the Zinger Stacker box. Get a stacker, wicked wings and spotato and gravy to dunk your wings. Chips from KFC are either unbelievably good or unbelievably bad. There is zero middle ground.

you're a nigger

>not smashing 9 pieces on Tuesday by yourself

Wicked wings are truly the greatest tasting garbage on offer there

For me it's the original recipe that gives me the stomach ache and it's probably the excess salt and grease. Sometimes the chicken is seriously wet. Like saturated. Like they fried it and then dipped into a bucket of grease, then a bucket of water before serving it to you.

I remember a time where this didn't happen. It was a much better time.
I also remember how EVERYONE I ever spoke to during high school after it began thought it was bullshit, including plenty of teachers. Uni was an absolute different story though.

Anyone know how big the road diversions are? Could I get away with doing a drive by sticky beak?

I got It from the "gourmet" butcher at the shopping centre. Was 13.99 a kilo. Everything else they sell is at least twice that.

Indian takeout leftovers. Sinking beer now and when I get to my last I'll heat it up. Hopefully lines up with Q and A.

>all this kfc posting
get fucked

Neat What curry did you get?

Post pics here if you do

I don't like Lamb shoulder. Did it slow cooked and it had a weird taste.

Reminder to you cunts.

Can go past lamb personally at the moment. Since it's been $10 a kilo for the leg virtually everywhere recently I've been doing so many leg roasts. Perfect for the cold weather too.

Which do you prefer out of lamb and mutton?

Yeah uni makes me see why intellectuals were always purged after revolutions. The humanities/law and admin are truly fucking subversive to nations.

My uni puts an acknowledgement at the end of every e-mail

KFC is the official auspol cuisine

I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners of this land on which I'm meeting you, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations. We acknowledge that this is stolen land, and that sovereignty was never ceded, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
no1curr

I always get a bunch. Got a Beef Vindaloo, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Madras and Potato Bombay Aloo.

There's naan and rice too.

He looks like a brown, wall eyed potato

SEND NUDES CUNT

Beef vindaloo master race here

Oi cunt, ya torking shit about KFC?

>Brighton man known to counter terrorist police
>blew up bottom floor of service department
>killed someone
>heeeeyy laaaads what takeout do you eat????? KFC XDXDXDXD

disgraceful effort

Normal monday night in scummy drug riddled Highett

I honestly feel sorry from Poo in Loos from India that most of them will never taste a vindaloo with beef.

I some times get the supercharged zinger if I want to get some chicken pieces as well

Mutton is best
Has a really strong flavour. It is like lamb but more intense. The fat is delicious.

Prove you're not some green voting faggot from Melbourne and post guns

That is literally how many fucks we give. It's not even a major incident, just a single murder.

Seriously can't this state get anything fucking right.... geez...

The guy was a far right radical. Of course the Sup Forums peanut gallery is going to downplay the attack.

>he thinks there's any bayside suburbs north of seaford that are scummy
I'd glass you if you were in front of me

why not reply to the trip fag
poo
people are talking about KFC in the last thread, they were thinking of going there and getting kfc together

I like Indian food but I never want to buy anything from an Indian because they are dodgy cunts. I need to learn to make my own

Fuck bogans I hope indians and chinese replace you all.

wouldn't even be that mad if it was just causal dinner banter but the fact that its come corporate dick sucking is more cringey that that wendy's wanking we've seen recently

It's fucked but what do you want said at this point? We're still waiting for confirmation the cunt is dead and more info.

Vegetable soup and some rolls. Fuckin loaded with the flu.

From Melbourne, and REALLY wouldn't mind one of those right now. Kinda live close to "Soon-to-be-Detroit" land

That's a feast and a half. I've never brought indian in Aus. How does it fair?

>implying all islamIST attacks aren't also far-right

Lamb shoulder is really good, more meat than the leg and it's cheaper.

Lemon Honey Tea senpai

wait wasn't that the man that stabbed those people in england?

It's usually only 1 half of the people who do Law that get purged. Mainly because Law is the primary gateway to politics and where their future opponents will come from, so they nip it in the bud early.

I've found 6kg cuts of Angus brisket at my local butcher. Going to smoke that bad boy up soon. Also curing bacon at the moment.

Same reason I can't eat Chinese. All their chicken looks filthy and undercooked and I just can't.

i heard he was accomplice of sam dastiari

popcorn chook bucket best bucket

i want to mix one up with chink 'dry pot' sauce for a spicy version

Yeah, I get a bunch because you get a few meals out of it.

Quality depends on the state but there's a shit ton of poos in Melbourne so there's plenty of good choices. Just hop on menulog and see what's in your area. Start with the highest rated one and if it's shit move to the next one.

lads how good are kfc shop a dockets boys

Fuck KFC, the best fried chicken is from Koreans.
Don't mind me a double tender here and there though.

Might have to give it a crack next time I feel like a roast.

You still need to buy spices and shit grown and processed in India or similar. So you will still be eating human shit.

STRONGER GUN LAWS IN QLD AND THE REST OF AUSTRALIAN WHEN?

Can't wait for that gun cuck Leyonhejlm to get fucked up on QandA tonight when he has to try to explain why he wants more guns on the streets after a police officer was killed.

will they pour gravy all over it if I ask?

IvE always wanted to try brisket.

It's in Brighton m8, chances are the person killed was a Greens voter. No great loss.