Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson

Hero or villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xYdUJeGWbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He isn't bad I just find it odd how he acts like a child when being scolded by Maajid Nawaz

Hero.
Doesn't wan't to get locked up for (((hate speech)))

Hero.

You fucking seen this? He says "If you know where an extremist lives, tell us and we'll go expose him"

youtube.com/watch?v=_xYdUJeGWbM

Kike puppet

Neither
But he did nothing wrong

An ordinary man pushed to the extreme by government inaction and muslim shit.

Basically a Sup Forumsack.

Balls as big as the moon.

Kind of a cuck with the "all of us, black and brown and white, are all against these terrorists", but he does the best he can given the UK's laws

Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, spicy tangy barbecue sauce, pepper jack cheese on a brioche bun.

kike name changer
nazi flag burner
cuck fag

A good man subverted by kikes. Sad really.

>Kind of a cuck

Yeah, to not be a cuck in your eyes you have to be full on "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR"

This is the real world you fucking idiot.

burger can't not talk about food

Looks like a retarded redneck or a wannabe tough snowflake.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

A man who has done nothing wrong, but has suffered much.

No, you basically can't not be a cuck in the UK because of your anti-speech laws. Mr. Robinson is kinda a cuck because he virtues signals constantly with pictures of himself out with his "black blokes". It is forced and cringy.

He literally has to do that to not be a called racist (he still gets called racist though).

lmao fucking americans i swear down

#notallyanks you cunt

Hero.

Listened to a lot of his interviews. He's out his ass on the line for his cause (which I believe is just). He's put all his personal relationships on the line for it which I respect deeply. His formation of the EDL along class lines rather than racial ones is smart from an optics point of view as it allows trust in the media to erode further (not hard when like like The Guardian or the Independent defame themselves regularly).

His stories from prison are chilling though, idk why prison systems across the West allow powerful gangs to run the prisons (though it seems worse in Europe with Muslims imo). Why is the UK government trying to get him killed when he goes to jail over a retarded hate speech law? He is always going to need special protection.

should run for pm

Given the choice between turds like May and Corbyn he'd stand a good chance. Farage fucked up by foreseeing the need for UKIP to properly enforce Brexit. Tories are set to royally fuck it up (because that's what Tories are good at).

He's controlled opposition, that's for sure. He's an Israeli worshiping Jewish lackey that recites nothing but hasbara talking points.

A while back he stated in an interview that in the Quran it's written that Muslims view non-Muslims as subhuman cattle. I got a real good kick out of that one. I think he had just came back from his trip to Israel, too. The guy's a complete shameless shill. The Muslims wouldn't even be in the country if not for the Jews that he incessantly fellates opening the floodgates. It's absolutely pathetic and just goes to show how little he cares about what he preaches.

Cucks.

each for both but def a screaming kid