Our poor muslims cant eat, we need to take a lot of our tax payers money to build a huge screen cover over the sky

Our poor muslims cant eat, we need to take a lot of our tax payers money to build a huge screen cover over the sky.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/08/19/paddington-train-derailment-may-have-been-caused-by-driver-fasting-for-ramadan-6077812/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nature itself is sticking a finger up at muslims

Really makes you think

So why not just eat at the time the sun WOULD have set in the middle east?

>chose the fattest mudslime they could find as the picture to use

Maybe it's good she not eat

Not allowed to drink water for 16 hours is kinda torture.

They would starve here in Iceland

She deserves it.

well, there's a way to fix that: GTFO back to your own muzzie-shithole, this is Wotan-Land.

...'lahu akbar
allahu akbar
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAARALLAHUAKBAR

I don't think she risks starvation...

Ban planetary islamophobia

Asked a Muslim bro about this once. Usually, they just choose a decent time for sundown or use Mecca's numbers.

Also, if you're in space, Mecca is just Earthward.

Good, let the goat fuckers starve as they cling to their outdated bedouin goat fucking ideology
Meanwhile I'm going to eat this cracker and drink this wine that is literally the blood and flesh of a jew. Aren't I so ((((((based)))))) fellow Sup Forumsacks??

Hold on, are you trying to base islamic practice on logic ? Nobody has ever tried that before.

The sun and earth are white supremacists?

Wtf, I love the sun and earth now.

Jesus will judge thee mine niqqer have a (((you)))

Send them to Finland northern parts and let them starve for 60 days

>starving yourself to make your invisible pedo skydaddy happy

What a shit religion

Hopefully they will starve

Lol who cares everyone knows they cheat when not around other muslims

What the fuck is this?

Better build a dome that control light income and put every muslim there.... forever

Translation? I want to see the tears.

What's Iceland like? Are bong refugees welcome?

They just follow "Mecca time" instead.

Holy shit it feels good to live in an antimuslim land

Are you telling that every muslim must have a clock or just check public clocks ?
You racist!

i dont read bork bork, translate it

underrated kek

That's some vague questions.

Fist one:
>Many has to flee because of war in their home country
Check: true or not true

Every question is written like that, so there's only one answer (the (((right))) one).

please don't assume we live on a planet. have u asked what it identifies as, bigot?

Translation [;ease?

thats exactly whats done in these situations

Someone inform Trump. Paris Climate Accord back on!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

metro.co.uk/2016/08/19/paddington-train-derailment-may-have-been-caused-by-driver-fasting-for-ramadan-6077812/

Why are sandniggers allowed to drive public transport vehicles during Ramadan?

Allah doesn't want them here.

I've got a good answer, don't live in Sweden, or convert or become atheist!

Or starve and die/ get really ill.

All are MUCH better options.

>2100
>huge UAE colony ship departs earth for mars
>ramadan comes
>they go 5 days without eating since there's no sunset
>a few of the crew start eating anyway because they think the rules dont apply in space that way and it would be illogical
>that's haram, rest of the ship build suicide vests and send martyrs to bomb the infidels and traitors to islam
>3 months after departure contact with the ship is lost .
> a few years later the uss trump finds the ship and claims it and the supplies by the law of selvage

And the only ones making them not drink is themselves m8

A swollen stomach is a sure sign of malnutrition.

Poor woman.

Better that than sacrificing a person if you're pagan

the sun is a fucking racist

Those who flee, flee war Correct
Those who flee want to spread their religion Incorrect
The most migrate to live on benefits and not work Incorrect

You get the gist of it

So liberals are gonna protest the sun now?

>HUR DUR ALL PAGANS SACRIFICED PEUPLE
read a book nigger

Wow so basically social justice brainwashing? Is this a class they have to take in Canada?

It's a questionnaire measuring your beliefs about various immigration talking points. You have to take it once a year or you can't get your citizenlicense to continue school or work.
>The reason people become refugees if because of war in their country YES / NO
>Most people who become refugees settle in the neighboring country YES / NO
>Immigrants should be given citizenship in sweden YES/NO
etc
If you score too low on correct opinions you get sent to the psychiatric ward to sort out any potential issues.

I lived in Sweden for 10 years and know a lot about it, ask me anything.

It's a Nationwide test that determines your grades.

This is probably from the English report part, in which you read some stupid text from CNN and answer if you have been brainwashed enough.

At least now you're living in the best Scandinavian country.

Fuck off mountain jew

>
>Not allowed to drink water for 16 hours is kinda torture.

They're Muslims, it wouldn't be torture but rather helping

Absolutely degenerate

>I lived in Sweden for 10 years and know a lot about it, ask me anything.
Is it only given to foreign workers who don't have Swedish citizenship?

What are the consequences if you score too low, and then refuse to change your beliefs?

>
>What the fuck is this?

Woah wtf, Sota Bror? What's this?

If you score too low, you get F or a G and then it gets tied with your class grade.

So if you do A+ in class but score only G on the test for having wrong beliefs you might be moved to a B or C

Their belifes physically dont belong there

It's given to everyone and organized by your school or workplace (required).

If you score too low they will try to diagnose you with mental illness during your ward stay. It's about 50/50% whether you get to return to school/work or not but in any case you're fucked for life and don't get to work in or with government positions, run for office, etc.

> you get sent to the psychiatric

lol no, stop with weak memes you jew

But this is fake news, every year imams decide of an hour to break the fast, it hasn't been related to daylight for decades. If a mudslime is telling you otherwise, he's lying, pure and simple.

Good because by the end of the century ice land is going to be the only safe haven for the Caucasian race... Believe me when we hit below 5% of the global population and countries like Sweden and Germany are predominantly Islamic that's going to be the place to be, hopefully we can fortify Greenland too

Fuck off with the taqiyya. Spent 10 years there and still regularly visit.

Nah we nuke N. Hemisphere at that point and evacuate to Aus or Argentina/Uruguay and regroup.

Lol, you assume we have as many mosques as fucking Caliphate of France

You have to allow 6 months from the date of finding for the original owner to claim the lost property. Look it up, old English salvage laws.

It wouldn't matter shit because its space but its interesting.

Exterminate these things already.......

Yes, that's what they do. Also known as cheating.

Are you kidding Australia is extremely lenient with Islamic pieces of shit, they are bringing them in in mass

>If you score too low on correct opinions you get sent to the psychiatric ward to sort out any potential issues.
>correct opinions

This is beyond repair. If you're against immigration, they assume that you're mentally ill...

Anyway thanks for the translation norvegian-bro. Do you have an official link about this test?

Are YOU KIDDING ME? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you lying faggot, i work in hospital and worked for couple of years in psych ward, founding on psuch ward was cut down heavily after Persson medical reform and i can tell you, EVEN if libshits would like to do something like you suggest, there is simply NO means to do it

stop with your retarded memes, you fucking highschool dropout

how about you stop following a shit tier religion then

Remove...today.

THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE

she's not actually fat, its her suicide vest

What's worse is the committee that publishes each year's questionnaire get to dictate the opinions of all swedes and nobody gets to know who they are. If they wanted to, they could make each question "It's my moral imperative to breed african babies" and people who disagree can't get a work license and get shut out from society.

I hate this ant-like people so much I can feel my blood pressure rise to dangerous levels. I can't wait for it all to collapse and they try to come here. Our politicians have promised to deny entry to swedes when the inevitable happens, with live fire if need be. I'll be there livestreaming swedes getting turned into spaghetti. Fuck them all.

>implying cybertrump wont drop that law
anyways usa can just send a small fast ship to claim it and a bigger one 6 months later to take it .

>work license
You have to get a license to work in Europe? What's this nonsense?

I had no idea this was real what in crikey fuck. This is literal brainwashing, I weep for every Swede who has to put up with the bullshit from their government. There is always room for you in Australia, just stay away from Melbourne and don't bring your batshit insane females with you.

>There is always room for you in Australia, just stay away from Melbourne and don't bring your batshit insane females with you.
You don't want that shit in your gene pool, it's going to end very badly for your country.

This psych ward thing is way too hard to believe seriously.

That's true I guess. Fuck off we're full.

all somali women are that fat. those deep fried sambusas and being homemakers make you fat

Rational thinking is racist you intolerant shitlord.

How is that relevant? You don't need to go to the mosque to get infos. they have phone apps for that shit. Go defend those lying savages somewhere else, Abdel.

They are allowed to eat whenever the fuck they want. They chose to abide by a dumb religion that tells them not to do this. They also don't have to live in fucking Sweden, maybe they should fuck off back to the desert.

Maybe they should take fucking hint, they claim their god is almighty and then by pure coincidence it's impossible for them to properly celebrate ramadan in sweden, maybe take the fucking hint right?

Don't give them any smart ideas burger, they're supposed to realise that they islam doesn't belong in europe.

Yeah, They shouldn't be in Sweden, the environment is not best for their faith to begin with. They need to be in more sunlit regions where they can properly practice and the best place for it is where they were originally from, not in the Northern hemisphere where the environment is far different than where the religion originated from.

>check all the cuck answers except one
what did he mean by this?

You're allowed to have a few failed answers without getting hospitalized.

it's a meme, it's bad but it's not what he says. I believe that is a part of some kind of mandatory test we have for 15 year old students... still appalling but companies don't make their employees fill these out or anything..

that's not a danish flag tho

>still appalling but companies don't make their employees fill these out or anything..
t. NEET whose last memory of swedish society before going hikikomori (extremely common among swedish males) is from 2005

kek

Hungary has the same test but the opposite

You have to say all migrants are terrorists and Brussels is a tyrant who wants too destroy us
If you give wrong answers (or don't take the test) they can reject you from certain jobs and they won't let you take governmental positions

>nobody gets to know who they are
I wonder how many of them are jews