Joining a Catholic church because my wife is pregnant

my wife is a Norwegian goddess. going to have massive viking kids. joining the church to instill good values in them. Other than that, how can I combat the waves of Islamists swarming the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you join the catholic church you are joining Satan, who is totally controlling the Vatican, believe me i know what im talking, do some research. Dont sell the soul of your kid to the devil.

nice LARP

You can still instill good values for you children without joining a religion. Do what ever makes you happy man.

Restart the Tuetonic Order. The world needs some good Crusaders.

Church =/= Vikings

Learn how to LARP.

I haven't done it yet, we just figured that they were the original. wife was raised atheist, but wants the kid to have christian values, after growing up she realises the importance of them, without believing them herself. what would you suggest?

ive recently decided to convert away from catholocism. it's basically the leftist christianity, with all the theology centralised into the pope. and if the ecclesia sounds wrong, then fuck you, youre wrong.

im reading luther atm, and getting back to core stoic/existentialist principles. it's working for me.

Show her tits I know my Norwegian tittus

To be completely honest, the whole "christian vs islam" dichotomy isn't the best way to go about this. If you're looking to combat any religion, the best way would be to stay away from all religions.

If you're truly interested in religion vs not; look into the study of religious fervor. A simple example I can give is the concept of "miracles". Say a person looks for a "miracle" and for all intents and purposes, for that individual, they find something. What are the chances they will join Buddhism vs Islam vs Christianity?

The truth is, it's almost impossible to know - but the simple truth is, religious fervor exists only within religion.

Raising a kid within any religion ultimately teaches them to ignore simple truths about existence.

I wouldn't do that, I respect her too much, and her pink nipples are all mine.

I guess that is true, I would have to teach him to think critically.

Great choice, truly doing your part. Rosary with your family everyday and an hour if adoration at least once a week

Just make sure the church isn't run by some new age priest and the teachings should be more about self improvement and filosofy.

She was born and raised in Norway or you mean that fringe American muh heritage way?

>joining the church to instill good values in them
Like what? What did Christ teach that you think is a good value?
>christian values
What specifically?

you go to a protestant church then op dont go to a catholic church

>the church to instill good values in them.
Retarded person that can't use logic to explain why not to be a nigger. Must use sky jew to behave.

>the teachings should be more about self improvement
That's not what Christ taught.

God bless you, OP. I hope you and your family will find faith and that you may all be baptised.

her parents were, she was born here. her dad, grandpa, and brother are all over 6'7"

the ten commandments

thanks man, I want to have purpose and fulfillment.

Calling the holy spirit the workings of satan is the unforgiveable sin user. Be careful what you attribute to satan

Only Baptists go to Heaven. Catholicks aren't christian, they are hellbound idol (devil) worshipping, god mocking heathens. A muslim terrorist has a higher chance (which is zero) of entering Heaven than a catholic.

That being said, I think a person would be in the wrong to not call out the Church for various and sundry sins and long history of the same.

The main thing is that OP recognizes that the Church is an institute of mankind and it's never going to be perfect even if it stands for a good thing.

so your "p*pe" is not only your f*ther but also THE HOLY SPIRIT?? Is this not irrefutable proof that catholicism is of the devil?

Don't listen to spanish posters as they are just muslims who hate the church. The catholic church is the original church and the strongest opponent to degeneracy. Why do you think jews, muslims, athiests and satanists hate it so much.

The holy spirit works through all bishops as they are the apostolic successors. To call them all as an group satanic is to attribute the workings of the holy spirit to satan which is the unforgiveable sin.

Why don't you show them the gods and ways of their ancestors rather than a completely foreign, Semetic desert god?

always impregnate your wife, if she is young, make sure there is no 'downtime.' She should be always pregnant, so if she is like 22 now, you'll have like 10 kids by 32, that's when pregnancy problem starts. Infertility, down kids, death during birth etc. Also no iPhones, designer clothes, diamonds etc. You'll have to juggle finances and live suitable livestyle with 10 kids. You could also move out to rural areas. You know, with our luxurious European lifestyles you can't afford more than 1-2 kids. Also creating or joining a cult with like minded people is good idea.

The church is the body of christ and is perfect and without sin. Men who hold positions in the clergy are still sinners and corrupted by nature of adam's original sin. Do not conflate the sins of man with the body of christ for the church will win out over sin in the end. Be the positive working working to remove corruption from the men that administer the church.

Sweden tried that idea now they are being invaded.

>For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5)

So let me get this straight... the p*pe is the Holy Spirit, his lesbian muslim loving, cross banning bishops is Jesus Christ Himself? What a load of rubbish!

yeah, you don't need the church, they're largely self-serving social clubs anymore. my grandmother devoted her life and community service to the church and when she died the priest acted like it was a big inconvenience on him to do the service, and couldn't be bothered to go to the cemetery to conclude the service.

Sure. I'm just saying it's no free pass for the men who staff the Church. This seems to be a common point of confusion for people who think we're all communist robots just because we happen to have this rather questionable pope, or that we're pretending there aren't any pedos around, or that there aren't abortions being done in the Vatican, or whatever else.

Just as we might ask that decent Muslims rat out the bad actors, I think its incumbent upon us to be honest.

Op you will hear a lot of slander against the church which completely lies and misrepresents it. Remember who is the king of lies and the deceiver: satan. Just look at the fruits of the church, we are hated and slandered by all who are outside the church. Do not believe the lies for they are perpetuated by agents of satan who wish to drag you into hell with them.

i read some article soros *AGAIN* sponsored coup in church to elect LEFTIST pope Francis. Previous Popes were actually pretty based. btw Benedict XVI was the ONLY pope to RESIGN on his own initiative. Some say he was forced.

Indeed. We should always be honest with ourselves and god and remove corruption. But we should never lie or misrepresent the body of christ and never fall into the trap of "white christian guilt". Praise the crusades. Praise the inquisitions. Praise the actions of the church over history for they were divinely ordained actions guided by the holy spirit for the glory of god. The church stands as a beacon of light against a sea of darkness

>yfw your first kids will be a nigger

The pope isn't a mediator. He is christ's prime minister on earth, the shepherd of his flock. The holy spirit works within the seat of peter. Francis the man may be evil but none the less the holy spirit is protecting us from probably greater evil that could come from him

Hmmm, most of Europe disagrees with you.

>norwegian wife
>viking kids
>viking
>church
>viking kids in church

jesus fucking christ you Ameridonuts never cease to amaze me with your utter fucking stupidity

Nonsense! Show me the Bible verse which supports your blasphemous claims. If the Church is Holy as you say, why then does it mock God on a daily basis?

Google these Catholic resources to keep you safe from Vatican II:

Bishop Fulton Sheen
Mother Angelica
Church Militant: The Vortex
WCBOhio

A lot of actual vikings sailed across the Atlantic and settled here as Lutherans. Have you sailed across the Atlantic? Are you a viking?

Just saying. But if you have something superior to preach then go for it, my friend. I don't think any of us has it exactly right.

A strong Catholic family with traditional values will be better than anything in these day and age, you have to think beyond "Christianity vs Islam" "muh pope" etc, it is about the future of your family.

Catholic theologians, philosophers, and scientists were some of the most critical thinkers the West has ever had.

No,join the Orthodox church.Catholicism is for cucks

You are peter and on this rock i will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I hive you the keys to heaven. What you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven and what you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.

How does the body if christ mock god on a daily basis?

The orthodox church is also valid. Just basically join a church that has a valid apostolic bishop. For the church is where the bishop is.

Btw the full name of the orthodox church is the orthodox catholic church. Catholicism is integral to christian theology. One catholic and apostolic church. You harm not just the church but orthodoxy too by slandering catholicism.

enjoy kissing nigger feet, faget

Catholic/Vatican Church has been compromised by Satan.

Find another church, have your kids baptized.

Every time I go to confession, the priest says I have to kiss 10 nigger feet in between each time I worship a statue of Mary like a golden calf until I make my way around the magic beads, and all the shit I did last week doesn't matter.

>Joining church to instill good values in them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are going to hell, user. You are practically being idolatrous of the bishops and the pope.

How can the body of christ be compromised by satan? Jesus already defeated satan. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the seat of peter.

God is testing his flock for apostates who will be destroyed in the harvest

Vikings sailed across the Atlantic and settled in America as Lutherans? Jesus lord almighty, whose socks are you smoking, Cletus?

Not even during the viking age were most Scandinavians vikings. A viking was someone who sailed around specifically to committ piracy. Even most norse sailors weren't vikings, but traders, settlers, whalers and explorers. Youre claiming VIKINGS settled in the new world as Lutheran christians? That happened years after christianity systematically erased their true norse faith, paganism. By Odins beard, you damned Amerisharts. Norwegians immigrants in America aren't vikings.

I might add that Christianity is a repulsive religious system. I admit the faith can involve measures against degeneracy and hedonism, but the american church is beyond plebeian. Literal interpretations of scripture, fundamentalism, anti-intellectualism, fear-mongering, hysteria, you name it.

Friendly reminder: mexican marxists will have a dominant voice in the church for your entire lifetime and racists will have none.

In fact, this has been their policy since they sanctioned spanairds marrying indians five hundred years ago.

>protestant who worships kjv bible tells catholic he is going to hell

I know you want to drag me down with you satan, but i have no desire to ever reject the body of christ or blaspheme the holy spirit

I asked you to propose better, but instead you decided to autistically reee. I will again ask you if you are a viking.

Might as well rape the kids yourself

The bible tells you to only worship one god. Catholics worship the saints because they're heathens

it is known
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

The Catholic Church leaders literally lead you through idolatrous worship. They give you trinkets like rosaries even though The Bible tells you to reject such trinkets.

This is not mentioning what goes on behind the closed doors of the Vatican.

They are grossly compromised. Do not follow them.

The bible tells you to worship (latria) only god. Veneration is not latria. It is honoring.

There are no idols in the catholic church. No object is worshipped as god. This can't be said for protestants who literally worship the bible as "the word lf god" which is a term reserved only for jesus. Protestants are idolators not catholics.

And what goes on in the vatican?

I follow the body of christ satan. You will never prevail against it.

>vikings
>catholic church
kek

don't serve loki

Rev 2 - secret/forbidden sermon they left in Latin.
Nicolatians = Priestcraft!!!
God hates them
Likes those who also hate them
Nicolas wife had many husbands...

All forms of semitic monotheism are different sides of the same shekel.

The Bible has a higher authority than the Catholic Church. Of course it does. What if the Vatican started to flat out perform Satanic rituals? Would you still follow them? Or would you realize the truth of The Bible and leave the corrupted church?

>They aren't doing Satanic rituals.

They have you praying to an image of Mary, and they give you rosary beads. The Bible tells you to not make any image of Him or anyone else and worship it in his place. You are to worship nothing but God alone, absent a false image. Doing so is IDOLATRY.

It tells you to abstain from any trinkets like rosary beads.

These things might seem trivial, but it starts to make even more sense when you look into what goes behind their closed doors and realize how many of them are kiddy fondlers and how many bribes they take, and how they will protect each other with cover ups if the news somehow ever breaks out.

They are basically corrupt bureaucrats dressed in a holy man's garb.

You don't you just lay there and take it
There is nothing you can do at this point to change the inevitable

I just explained to you that vikings were pirates. Do you imagine I'm a pirate, Billybob?

No, I'm not a viking. I'm a heathen norseman. I'm an Odinist and a pantheist. I worship my ancestors and nature. I deem indo-european deities to be mythologized archetypes of ancestral characters and I venerate their characteristics in accordance with naturalism.

I am alive and have been given the priviledge of life because every single one of my ancestors survived the trials of life and thrived in the face of natures callous wrath. They did this not by seeking to dominate, nor submit to nature. They did this by aligning with nature and becoming one with her. Christianity and indo-european religion are incompatible.

You can call it by another name that doesn't change what you're doing. You are bowing your head and praying to it in silence, this is worship.

>Reading the Bible and keeping to word is idolatry.

Your mind is deranged. You are essentially saying it is ok for the Vatican to go against the word of God because they have a higher authority than The Bible. You are essentially saying that it is wrong to read the Bible and keep to its teachings. Who is the one that is sounding like Satan between you and me?

That's why I called them vikings. They were pirates who came and pirated foreign lands. I don't know why Christianity spread amongst the viking Norsemen nor the Norsemen who stayed home in their huts, or I suppose now basements or commieblocks.

But if I were you I would do more to build up something to be proud of again than twist history because you think Christianity was a mistake.

The body of christ (the church) has absolute authority for it is god. To deny the body of christ is god is to deny jesus. The bible though important is not god.

No one prays to an image of mary, they pray to god and ask mary to pray for them much like you ask you friend to pray for you. There are no idols. The rosary is just a form of the crucifix. Do you consider the crucifix to be idolatry? Protestantism has bigger levels of pedophilia and bribery and corruption than than the church.

Stop with your satanic lies and actually research the church starting with the writings of the early church fathers.

Typical satanist lying and putting words in my mouth.

Protestantism is pure satanism in its most autistic form

the franks switched to christianity, which made others follow

(((christianity)))
(((islam)))
>kikery

don't worship loki
put your faith in odin

Fucking american LARPers talking about vikangz and christianity in the same sentence.

I'm not putting my faith in odin, loki, or kek. But I will read about Diogenes, have a good laugh, and remember that while it takes all kinds this isn't exactly a good mass ideology, let alone a faith.

Lol you are saying that I commit idolatry by reading the Bible and keeping to its word.

There is a demon living inside of you, brother.

Christfags you do not need the church! Practice your religion without dumping your hard earned shekels into a silver bucket. Go be a model human and help your community yourself. You do not need to go to a read along session once a week just to feel good about yourself.

user is right, it's a big feel good social club that people attend because they believe as long as they go to church, every shitty thing they do is forgotten. It's like the free masons in its current state. People go to build connections and the rest is just background bullshit. If you truly believe, than you will practice the way you see fit and not have some old pedo touching your kids while you chat at coffee hour.

No i say you commit idolatry by worshiping the bible as the word of god (jesus). The bible is not god.

it's not supposed to be a mass ideology
just don't do pic related

>Completely foreign
>Has been the God of the europeans for the last 2000 years

Today's art is pretty shit. I mean you have to consider that good works of art stood the test of time among a sea of most art always being shit. But honestly even for "modern art" they at least put some thought in to how to be more clever than the next guy.

"Protestantism" doesn't exactly have a centralized church. If we notice a priest up to some funny business, like pedophilia, we would hopefully just get that wolf in sheep's clothing dealt with. You guys will not. You will follow your corrupt leaders through all the vile sin they commit because you have idolized them.

You are basically admitting that you consider the Vatican Church as your god.

>The body of christ (the church) has absolute authority for it is god.

(Before you accuse me of changing your words again.)

That is what you are saying, yes?

So if a church of Satan disguised itself and said it was a Catholic Church, you would blindly follow everything that goes on in there? Say for example, the have orgies in the church, would you partake in it? The Bible apparently has no authority for you, you are saying it is a worthless book. Only what your Pedophilic priest says, that's all that matters to you, correct?

You will be in hell.

There is no saving you.