More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online instead of finding a partner and getting...

More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship. If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Men are destroying our society by being NEET losers.

Bbut I am not to most women's standards!

Umm sorry sweetie, but women NEED TO be picky, because pregnancy takes your time. If you get pregnant with the wrong guy, you waste at least two years of your life and resources bringing up his child before you can walk away. Maybe you should work on improving yourself instead of eating potato chips, honey?

My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally, while demanding to be treated as humans, so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.

Please stop acting like spoiled children, go outside and fucking man up already. If you have nothing to show for yourself then START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/author/melanie-notkin/
nypost.com/2016/06/16/im-47-and-my-love-life-is-better-than-ever/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White men are demonized and held down in our society, if they shut down the net and gaming they will find something else to obsess over.

You can't demonize people and expect life to carry on as normal.

Sage

Don't fall for the bait. This thread has been created multiple times today and yesterday.

too long, didn't read.

I play video games all the time. My fiancée doesn't mind. She doesn't care that I shitpost on Sup Forums or make racist jokes all the time either. She also cleans up after me, makes me breakfast, does my laundry, etc. Maybe the majority of neckbeards on this site are just dumbass cucks who can't talk to girls

Living this glorious life, I know that feel brother

Sage Sage Sage
Nice boobs though. Would titty fuck.

I'd say it's because money in itself isn't very appealing. The reason is essentially lost on people like me from genX, why should I put up my entire life towards -money- in order to guarantee -success-?

Sure, I do have a fulltime job. I got a loan to buy out my apartment. I have plenty of friends and family.
I don't have a woman.
Reason? I sit home instead of going barhopping, I'm wasting away at meaningless distractions.

I just don't see the point of anything at all, so why not just go the comfy route?
t. genX

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
HAHAHA now that I wrote sage number of times, this will surely make this thread irrelevant

2 Options

>put up with an insufferable cunt in my house that drains my resources but drains my balls from time to time.

>Live on my own, do what I want when I want and pay whores to drain my balls from time to time.

>Sup Forums 5/25
Wtf is that shit tits or gtfo
Saged

Biggist joke this pasta is that girls are not picky.

The modern girl is a degenerate slut and after drinks will be shaging the ugliest retarded guys going,

>single male tax

So white men are little pussies?

Article written by....you got it, a whore.

>Melanie Notkin
nypost.com/author/melanie-notkin/

Who brags about, you got it....being a whore.
nypost.com/2016/06/16/im-47-and-my-love-life-is-better-than-ever/

Then can't accept responsibility that nobody wants here anymore because she a, you got it....whore. So she projects every excuse she can on men not wanting that nasty gapped out nigger loving black whole of a vagina on....you got it, men.

>this thread again

You created this thread yesterday. Fuck off, I'm done with Women setting standards through the roof. I'll stay indoors all day playing vidya because thats my fucking choice.

How'd I do mel...? I mean for records sake, I'd still fuck you....with a condom on....and my dick through the boxer hole to keep the herpes away....then I'd roll. I mean....you do, deep down inside....know.....that that's all your worth. Right?

I'd rather be a NEET than tolerate the foul Western woman.

Noice bait!

Open Wide Mel.....Nom nom nom

>I'm a neet and can't get a woman, so I'll say that I don't want one in the first place, that way I can avoid existential pain!

>It's a nigger again...

Here buddy I got you this nice glass of milk...enjoy. Whatcha so angry for nigroy?

didn't read. I already have 2 beautiful, honor student, well rounded WHITE children. So fuck your " HURR DURR QUIT BEING A NEET " nonsense. Not to mention, I have had the nigger talk with my daughter several times, and she hates them just as much as I do. My boy is already dating a girl a couple of years older than him that is a trust fund baby, and he's laying pipe to her at least 4 nights a week

>mfw my 15 year old son is doing better than most of you shit poster.

>nigger
>implying I'm not disappointed that I get lumped in with you faggots
You cucks are making the rest of us white males look bad.

>You cucks
lmao you fucking peasant most people here on Sup Forums are virgins and a lot of them are NEETS or wageslaves. You're obviously in the wrong place Mr Successful so why don't you fuck off.

oh no you´d waste two years of your time if you get pregnant to wrong guy :( look at how hards its being a female, they can just tell you to stop having hobbies coz they´re privileged, entitled whores who expect everyone to care coz her vagina is full of sand again

Look why buy the cow if the milk is free

It's great if you can find a woman who doesn't want kids and will pull there weight!

Men age like fine wine woman age like spoiled milk it's called sexual market value look into it your young the world revolves around you! Hit the wall at 30 if your obese (common trend these days) your suddenly invisible! It suck I know but hey you can't put a price on love

>find a man and be good to him
>Nothatseasymode.png
>find yourself a fucking non-bitter beta in Sup Forums
>pussy wip him and make him put a ring on it!
>Get bored devorce him
>win the short game.jpeg
>live a life of single mother
>it's great for you and your kids you lie to yourself every night
>your work two full time jobs the bread winner and the homemaker
>have your nephew rasie your five welfare checks
>pray the don't become criminals like him
>Try desperately to find a man to take the world off your shoulders
>Date drug addicts bringing them home to your kids
>Icanfixhim.zip
>Find out he's abusive
>Stuggle to kick him out you need his help or lose the house

Good luck best of wishes

Nice b8 tho it's almost like you knew exactly where you could go and bitch about the lie feminism sold the ladies

Sounds like you have a mom, not a fiancee

if he goes to work suddenly it sounds perfectly normal

>achieving the bare minimum of the baseline of humanity makes you super successful

>doesn't play pc games with his wifey

yeah it does lmao

Men, why would you ever date an awful cunt like OP when there are easy 8/10 girls out there who arent mentally insane feminists? Be honest, she´s 3/10 and total asshole that you wouldnt enjoy seeing weekly any time of the year
It´s okay to be disgusted by women, not all are good

Fuck me m8, you're pathetic.

Why should I stop playing video games, work harder and settle down with some used goods whore?

No hymen, no diamond senpai.

I know but ahh well im not harming anyone staying indoors.

AND I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

I work 9-12 hours a day, when I come home I have to clean, grocery shopping, cook dinner, go to the gym and be with my boyfriend.

My boyrfriend works sometimes 5 hours a day and the rest of the day he is playing video games and doesn't help at all. We had fights over this many times, but he doesn't change. I love him, but I have now realized he will not be a good father if we plan to have kids. I consider to leave him because of this.

You really should stop playing games cause no woman wants a future with a man like that. Or else, accept being lonely for the rest of your lives .

women are to blame for the society raising manchildren

i recognize you, keep going please

I'm with a single woman(not mother)and we are talking about kids. She's a Jew though, but secular. Are you mad?

I'm gonna GOY her. She said her family might be disappointed that she didn't marry a Jewish man.

Women aren't shit, Unless you can be forced the same enlistment standards and values in the military.

Don't talk shit, if you can't back it up.

>Be woman
>"I'm equal and can do what a man can! Put me in the military!"
>No
>Try again
>Finally earned opportunity
>"That's too hard. Make it easier."
>Now you want combat MOS's
">I can do it!"
>Can't do shit
>Be force to sign selective service paperwork
>"No"
>Get the easy way through life
>Call it equality
>Still bitch that we aren't "Equal"

We're not.

Men are their feeding grounds for their desires. Preying on the weak to make it. Then when you don't get your way, you scream and flail until you get your way from other desperate men. Using and manipulating men. But, that's what we call equality now days.

Then you claim women are "Superior?"

Okay.

Nope, it's your and the society's blame only.

I wish I could stop video games once and for all desu.

I've never done anything else in my life

>im not harming anyone staying indoors.
Only yourself.

Everyone please sage this shill thread
Exact same thread from the last 2 days

>sweden

>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.
Good. Maybe they'll clean up their fucking act.

>Women aren't shit
lol they are.

yOU MEAN IF WOMENS DONT ASSIMILATE INTO THE VIRTUAL REALM DAY WILL BE LOST FOREVERRRRRRRRR

Exactly! Go fight in your civil/race war for Britain.

My wife plays more games than me.

im gonna pregnate your sister and pashtoon revenge the rest of your family OP

Why on earth would I do something daft like that?

>If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy
How tragic.

>wimin

iF DIS IS U WEPON THEN I CANNOT FEEL BAYD FOR U DEFEAT

aSSIMILATE NAOWS!

Do you two play more than 1 hour a day? Why? It doesn't give anything

This thread is uploaded 24/7 on Sup Forums and you still reply without sage

This is one of the most common slide threads

wtf is wrong with you all? is it the fucking boob picture?

wOW YOU DID ALL THAT!

sENPAI IS SO STRONK I LUV U SENPAI FOREVER!

hAHA IM STILL CUTE THOUGH RITE SENPAI?

sENPAI PLZ NOTICE MEEEEEE

Stop using retarded American date format and I might listen to what you have to say.

>implying you didn't make that yourself or one of your fellow spergs
We don't play everyday.
It can give fun and enjoyment. It's no different to watching a movie or reading fiction.

> START WORKING

HAHAHAHA Yes please stupid Goy, turn off your brain and get to work, after all, what woman will love you if you don't have a job.

By all means get married and have kids as soon as possible, so that you will continue to WORK WORK WORK, and not even think about inequality or threatening your capitalist masters.

suck it up you fucking pussy

It's YOUR life.
what do you want to do with it.
Do you think I should be the one to care and motivate you? YOU should care about YOUR life and how it's going and whether you're getting the things you want and how you're going to get them.

Don't you have a sense of desire? It's YOUR fucking life.

yUS SENPAI I LOVE SATAN TOO P

PLZ NTOVICEEE MEEEEE~~~~!! >:[

>We don't play everyday.
>It can give fun and enjoyment. It's no different to watching a movie or reading fiction.
I agree with you, it's the same thing. But I would still be against watching movies 5+ a day or reading . Everything in moderation is ok, but not spending all day, every day with it and not even be willing to make a change, especially when your partner is doing all the chores.

pLZ SENAPI IM SOZ

pLZ IM JUST TOO HORNY AND CANNOT HALP IT

i MISS U WARMNESS

aM COLD SENPAAAIIII

Lmao
ITT:sadlady.jpg
I found a childish man who's an Alpha, if you want a serious man date a boring fuck.
Also if you're so ~oppressed gtfo.
Thottie scum.

lol r9k is so pathetic i mean lmao

The reason why there have been sometimes see people on Sup Forums shilling against marriage is simple.
These people are millenials. And like most people born 1985 onwards, they live the typical life modern life. They play video games, they avoid responsibility, they don't conform to traditional gender roles, they are meek, atheistic, promiscuous and live with no direction. They would rather invest money in things like travel, alcohol, and other wasteful hobbies than raising a family. They are completely indistinguishable from the masses of modern leftist "nu-males" around today.

But here is the problem. Every day, they come to Sup Forums and are surrounded by people with right wing traditionalist values. Sup Forums is very much a traditionalist culture. Sup Forums believes in family, morality, and other things that contradict the nu-male lifestyle.
And they feel incredibly guilty about that. They know that their lifestyles are abhorrent to the right. They know they don't fit in and that their lifestyle is incompatible with these beliefs.
And rather than accepting that they are just part of the shallow masses, or trying to change, they desperatley attempt to rationalize with bizarre arguments.
They try and push the idea that, actually, playing video games and not marrying is an acceptable right wing lifestyle. It's everyone else who is stupid. They use arguments to try and seem like they are "red pilled" despite being indistinguishable from the leftists they hate.
The sad thing is that it's more about trying to convince themselves, rather than other people, they aren't trash.

i play games, and haven't been single for more than 3 months since turning 14 AND all my girlfriends have been superhot, and the hook-ups only slightly worse if worse at all

switched to more casual-style consoling though, gaming on pc is for virgins that's guaranteed