Jews are smarter than you

Here's my view on jews.
> group of people that establish culture to breed intelligence and not sexual desire.
> breed smarter than other groups of people around you and realize that holding money means power
> other groups see you as a threat and kick you out of their country .
> here comes Hitler
> no more final solution. We must take over the world and stop "semitism"
> get into positions of power
> hire only own people to position of power
> Sup Forums REEeeeeeeeee jews belong in the oven.
But why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=8y_1ZwOPPkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Jews are smarter than white untermenschen (most of nu/shit/). I'm smarter than jews and white untermenschen scum.

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

Their average IQ is 95. 3 points lower than fucking Egypt.

>it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years
Oh wow. That's a pretty impressive accomplishment.

Germany was 99% German in Hitlers eyes. There were foreign born ""German"" elites, the German people, and Jews. Magyars in Austria after Anschluss were considered German by Hitler.

Because the average IQ of Sephardic Jews is in the high 80s and the only differences they have with Ashkenazi Jews is that the former are vastly more likely to be lower class. What you're perceiving as smart is in fact a strictly middle class ethnicity.

When Marxists manipulate hiring, these days they're more likely to hire an east Asian than a jew unless they're also jews because jews are typically seen as privileged. Jews either don't notice or don't care because they've dealt with fewer opportunities from anti semitism so long that they go straight to nepotism anyway. Other Europeans don't do this as much.

Jews lose too if they let Marxism go on, if Marxism is too popular there won't be enough Jews to remind people too.

I always here you kikes go on about about muh ashkenazi.

The truth is Jews are a parasitic race that can't accomplish jack shit without white men to feed off of, and Israel proves this. It all comes down to nepotism and corruption.

>here

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>The truth is Jews are a parasitic race
You post an image that explains what I just said.
Control media, government, banks. They do not co-align goals therefore they compete with each other.

>Jews are smarter than you

LMFAO... I met "Amaterasu"... Jews are tards...

youtube.com/watch?v=8y_1ZwOPPkk

Jews on average have higher IQ's, yes. But intelligence isn't the only thing to note when understanding peoples and civilizations.

Whites are very smart, but they're also hard working.

East Asians are pretty much the same, even though the Chinese and Koreans got sidetracked a few times.

Jews on the other hand are parasites. They can't do anything themselves, they have to latch on to other ethnic groups to thrive. That's literally a parasite.

>they are 1-2% of the population
Through times of fucking only smart people, they became 1%

>Jews on the other hand are parasites.
Einstein was a jew.
Changed our understand of the world.
Richard Feynman
"Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!"

>Because the average IQ of Sephardic Jews is in the high 80s
So you're saying jews are nigger tear. Can you be so stupid?

The point made is that he was able to do those things because the Jews that came before him latched onto Western European civilization.

>The point made is that he was able to do those things because the Jews that came before him latched onto Western European civilization.
Are you saying using our fathers to get higher is wrong? Are you retarded?

Sup Forums fucking lost jew argument.

You're intentionally ignoring what I am saying of you're stupid. Or both, they aren't mutually exclusive.

When you attempt to respond to the premise to which I am stating, then I'll bother responding.

They lost it the moment they got all obsessed and bent out of shape over "muh Ai-Cues".

JIDF folks.
Nothing to see here.

The average Jew in Israel is also useful livestock for the actual (((ruling elite))). Livestock that receives some benefits above goyim, but all the same in the end.

The Jew is the ultimate individualist/materialist. Elite International banker Jews fuck over their own all the time. They don't give a fuck about their people. If and when they support the tribe it's for personal advantage and gain only.

Jews, Whites, East Asians are all intellectual equals more or less. But being equal doesn't mean they are the same. The difference is they don't have an equal sense for the fundamental decencies of life (honor, justice, discipline, loyalty, truth, etc.)

Jews would not be a problem if they would mind their own fucking business. Jew all you want, just stop destroying nations.

>Jews, Whites, East Asians are all intellectual equals more or less.
KEK. You wish they were same.

>Jews are smarter than you
And jews win. Sup Forums failed.

How's life as an english teacher in japan?

Jew are smart that why the in the middle of a mudslim sandwich

>Jew are smart
Correct

Ahhh, I can smell your jewish sense of superiority from thousands of miles away. Funny how your reaction actually reinforces my argument about your lack of fundamental decencies. The Jew admires unscrupulous use of cunning to deceive others. He thinks that makes him "smarter", "superior".
In his infinite pride and ego, he has not once stopped to wonder if perhaps goyim have something called VALUES, A MORAL COMPASS, which takes precedence above personal material gain. A mind sickened by the Talmudic illness cannot grasp such concept.

Paraguay
What the fuck is that?

Why would a culture want to stop a competing culture from undermining their own culture?
Really hard to figure out.

Enjoy being their slaves

>A parasite culture infects your culture and tries to take it over completely and take you as slaves
>You want to remove it, why?
>Why you mad?

Go kill yourself in the Aokigahara forest and add to the statistics faggot.

>intelligence
>smarter

Cunning is not the same as intelligence.

>Jewish femanon posting the same shit as always
If Jews are so smart, why don't they rule the world?