Is this illegal?

PLEASE HELP

So my little sister is being groomed by a jew. Except i don't think i can legally get him for anything, since he's not soliciting sex or anything, there's no messages or anything.

He's her safeschools teacher and he keeps making eye contact with her in class when he talks about anal and other topics in the safeschools curriculum (which is very sexually loaded).

I heard about this from one of the moms who's daughter told her that the kike is always staring at my little sister when he talks.

Fuck this god damn kike is already polluting the minds of the young and now he's got his eyes on my sister!

PLEASE HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/educations-biggest-trend-why-home-taught-kids-are-doing-better/news-story/224089cda68df4330317f31967dee9f0
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/daniel-andrews-puts-safe-schools-online/news-story/192dd370ce78f947861abacb75a494ba?nk=4c79d86d1b149d537547d9137e81644b-1496660290
mlc.vic.edu.au/Form-Pages/Enquire
safeschoolscoalition.org.au/safe-schools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't let your little sister get fucked by a jew, you are an anti-semite.

*downvotes*

I dunno get your sister to say he touched her vagina and said one day it could be a penis. Would you like to see my penis?

You are underage aren't you? Tell your parents. Get her out of the school. Even go to cop shop by yourself and tell them and when they tell you to go away, take a photo of them and say when my sister is molested, I'll make sure everyone knows you didn't listen.

Won't work, they're never alone together.

he's just being creepy in the classroom but safeschools legislation protects him from being fired.
no mate i'm 24, but i pick my lil sis up from school sometimes

Shut up and enjoy your cultural enrichment you unruly goy.

Post pics of sisters twat after APEx run a train on her.

Just find the cunt and get him alone, tell him if he keeps doing it your going to kill him, might work

but then he is a jew and probably will have a recording device on him

Post your whore sister's feet

Contact the Education Department Immediately and report to the police.

Even if nothing happens to him legally they have to remove him from her class and he cannot have any contact with her.

If nothing happens, there is always a current affair and today tonight that LOVES these stories.

Get her to make a false rape allegation. At the bare minimum he'll be branded a rapist forever.

At best, he'll go to jail.

Win/win.

>safeschools
you mean this thing is actually real?

and the shit they're teaching primary school kids is insane!

fucking anal sex being taught to kids!
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Invite him over and kick him into your oven.

Yup. Victoria let's pedophiles talk about sex to 8 year olds.

I don't know how the fuck the fucking ignorant parents in this country let it go on. I would never ever let my kid go to a school with that.

I don't think they knew what is was. They just thought it would be nice to that their kids knew what a tranny and a poof was.

Not that they would go into detail and fucking people in the arse, boi pussy etc

they also have a section about girls "binding their breasts" before puberty to keep them flat.

it's full pedo shit
also that shit is practically a corset and seriously dangerous normally let alone for a teenage girl to wear

I'm guessing his little sister has her faults, but that doesn't make her a feminist. Have some respect.

go there and have a rough talk with him, literally go there and tell him to watch himself...protect your family, don't be a cuc.k

youre an aussie why are you spelling it "mom", you cucking out for americans?

Mail him a Gas Tank and write him a letter that if he does that again he knows whats gonna happen

so this shit actually got passed in victoria? are they teaching it in public schools or what?

i thought it was just proposed legislation.

Only one thing to do friend, become the next Martin John Bryant, starting with chomo teacher; then anyone/everyone who aided him.

I think it's only public schools. It got rejected in ever state but our Labor government are cunts

It's funded in victoria and the ACT.

The federal govt defunded it but daniel andrews used state funds to pay for it.

So the kids now have normal lessons and every now and then a government contracted safeschools teacher comes over to give them lectures on all sorts of sick shit

how in the fuck did that absolute degeneracy get passed? what age groups are they indoctrinating? and what is it, all homosexual sex, trannies, feminism and shit like that?

Safeschools is like if they forced that fucking Bill Nye the extra chromosome guy's bullshit on kids.

christ the left will pay

it was in NSW since abbott (!) as well. but its being phased out right due to christian lobby protesting it. it will be replaced by another "anti-bullying" program, which NSW must be very weary and careful of.

>anal and other topics in the safeschools curriculum
Australia why

Homeschool or nothing , the education system is degenerate

report him

give me the schools address so we can bombard the headteachers email

we all bombard it with the teachers name saying hes a sleeze and to keep an eye out

a few 100 of those messages in the inbox will get back to him and put him in professional mode and keep his eyes on the white board.

It didn't the Feds shitcanned it and the Shorten government kept it. Not to matter though it's gone next year when the Libs get in, and if they promise to deport the African Youth gangs and their families they'll get a clear mandate.

mlc
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/school-life/educations-biggest-trend-why-home-taught-kids-are-doing-better/news-story/224089cda68df4330317f31967dee9f0

primary school kids are being taught about more than fag shit

anal sex, how to bind their chest for flat tits to be pedobait, commie ideas to turn them against their parents, pedo ideas to make them more succeptible to being molested

it's SICK

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/daniel-andrews-puts-safe-schools-online/news-story/192dd370ce78f947861abacb75a494ba?nk=4c79d86d1b149d537547d9137e81644b-1496660290

No, the feds cut funding and daniel andrews is still paying for it.

So right now, it's online.

Think like a jew and charge him for your sister. He'll rape someone he thinks is cheaper.

What is the teachers name and what school is it?

Get your sister or her friend to film his class, and then share it on social media / send to your equivilant of Tommy Robinson / Cernovich anoymously if you want - don't mention the Jew component until its spread

that is really fucked up

this is a good idea. footage of 6 year olds being taught about anal sex and chest binding could stir up a shitstorm.

Drop as many details about that teacher as you can
Sup Forums will do the rest.

he's an outside contractor at the school MLC

i'm in the process of finding out his name and getting some evidence of what he's been doing to my sister. given the material he's pushing and the staring he's been doing i have no doubt he's got some sick ideas for my sister

i know he is jewish though, apparently his last name is "emirberg"

people already have mentioned that before me, they just call us bigots.

it's fucked what's going on.

keep in mind guys, MLC is a private school. They are still getting this shit forced on them by the govt. God knows what's happening in public schools!

mlc.vic.edu.au/Form-Pages/Enquire

There's a contact form if you fucks want to help and ask why they're teaching this shit to children.

I'm already planning on raising a shitstorm IRL but i'm just wondering if there's anything i can legally do this this govt contractor jew to get him in trouble.

I know he's a pedo but the kike is smart and covering his tracks.

Her account of what happened and is happening is good enough to have him sacked mate. Just get his name.

The thing is, all he's doing is looking at her (creepily) and teaching the curriculum. It's not like he's mentioning anal randomly.

It's actually his job to teach this shit! This is the perfect job for a kike pedo to hide in, it makes me so bloody fucking ANGRY

we need footage user, footage would be really useful.

Target acquired.

do your stuff Sup Forums

If you just go tot he police they will investigate

should be easy enough to trap a creep like this.

just lure him into sending some sms messages or social media messages that he admits his intent in.

the thing is my sis is young enough not to have a phone. see post here I KNOW this sick fuck is working on grooming my sister but he's playing it very smart. He's a devious kike, this is not just a nigger rapist who chimps out.

Whats the name of the course he teaches.

Safeschools. He's from outside the school, the school brings him in for safeschools lectures.

there must be a way, think.

wi-fi cameras are tiny and cheap now

get creative.

Safe schools is fucking disgusting, I'm surprised there is not more of an uproar against it. Probably because they push it as "it is only lessons to teach kids not to bully gays so if you're against that you're all for kids bullying people and a horrible person" and people dont fucking bother to look further into it. I find it odd that the safe schools website has removed the list of schools in Vic that teach it, i assume that means ALL schools there teach it? There used to be a list of schools in NSW that ran the program but thats gone now too (assuming because its been cancelled in NSW) Talk to the school OP or get your parents to. Tell them you will go to the board of education and the police if nothing is done. You might think because he hasnt done anything you cant do that but you can.

there maybe a way at these people through their website.

Sup Forums haz da skillz

They have deleted a fuck tonne of shit off their site compared to what used to be on there. I havent checked it in a while but there used to be a big list of schools in NSW that ran it but theyre all gone. Theyre probably making it harder to track which schools use it because now you have to ask your school in person if they do it and risk being seen as a "homophobic pro bully bigot" Also OP keep watch over your sister, the safe schools website when I looked into it ages ago ran sections on how to hide things from your parents like deleting your browser history and even how to arrange to "meetup" with people without your family finding out. Disgusting shit.

serious?

holy fuck this is more worrying than i thought. do you think this kike is planning on raping her?

Site's running on ColdFusion, there's a few public LFI's for certain versions so there might be an easy way in, but I personally don't really give enough shits about some pedo kike to go any further so you're on your own.

Here is the list of schools (QLD has not named their schools.)

>safeschoolscoalition.org.au/safe-schools
safeschoolscoalition.org.au/safe-schools

What we need is the names of the safe schools teachers at this school.

Also this: CVE-2017-0272

>LFI's
Better still all the names of teachers/ instructors from Safe schools database/Website

It's not illegal, therefore you gotta take the law into your own hands and assassinate him. There's no other way.

It says there are 307 member schools. Last I checked there was more like 550 plus. Hope that is because schools are completely dropping it not because theyre being sneaky cunts about it.

yes ...Push it out all together and target the people behind it. Because they will just set up under a different scheme.

This. We have to outjew them.