Is he losing it now?

btw why is he already awake?

>much tougher version
what did he mean by this

drumpf is finished

the combat rules were a lot more dense and complicated with lost of critical hit charts

gulags

SCOTUS will rule 8-0 (with Ginsburg abstaining)

Trump knows this and is taunting his communist enemies.

I think he sees what's happening to the west by the Islamic intruder and he gets mad
AND SO DO I

All islamic countries banned from entering.

Except for Saudi Arabia, of course.

>Destableize

What did they mean by this?

You're why they're here in the first place schlomo

Sorry bout dat, just thought you'd appreciate some cultural enrichment, didn't know it would turned out like it did

Imagine no being this dumb.

USA vetting is much more complexed and longer than Europe. Going on an early morning tantrum isn't helping his case.

Normal people wake up around this time.

Always amuses me to see people thinking that Trump doesn't know what he's doing with these tweets.

Sweet summer children.

muslims trying to enter the country would be rigged with a suicide vest and sent back to wherever they came from

Yeah it's 7am on the east coast. I'd be worried if he wasn't awake yet.

I think Bannon got Trumps phone.

He was tweeting this at the same time as experiencing fellatio from a smooth tan bodacious blonde woman.
Each repeat was his cum moments.

God Emperor gotta eat.

pls be

Trumps SCOTUS victory will be the biggest triggering of the year

He is telling people his thoughts as hes thinking over it. Hes pretty transparent unlike some people i know

>transparent president.

He's too transparent. I imagine he's a terrible poker player

>losing it

My president is obviously more triggered about it than the british mayor is.

Heh, looks like droomph really drampft

Sleep is for the weak

>trump bowed to recieve a gift
>obama bowed to give them america

The British mayor is rubbing his hands watching what's happening to his city

Better than hillary. I would literally vote for putin before i voted for hillary.

Pretty confident that Trump is waiting for the Travel Ban to go into effect so he can fuck some major shit up in the Middle East. Note the ban is only for 90 days--oddly specific timeframe wouldn't you say?

Who gives a fuck when his whole deck are Aces

he never needed it

No, 9 year old kidnapped and mute swedish girls are rubbing his hands

That has nothing to do with the case. The law is clear.

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

The ruling could go either way given the absolute hatred some of them have for Trump.

>Trump bowed like a good mutt
>Obama didn't actually bow

Except he did m8...

Obama totally did. He also had a gold sandnigger flag hanging instead of an american one. He did a lot of muslim cuck shit and didnt make a single dime off it . Sand nigger even gave himself a peace award. Trump did more than obama already.

My president works hard.