Are entire languages, such as Spanish...

Are entire languages, such as Spanish, inherently transphobic due to the fact that they have binary masculine/feminine forms for a lot of their words?

You pretty much have to constantly assume gender when speaking Spanish. How triggering. Should the entire Spanish language be abolished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyjTwTuULG0
youtube.com/results?search_query=stpeach
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes great point let's start pushing this

#OppressionSpeaks

I fucked this bitch at comic con two years ago.

A couple of hundreds of new suffixes and pronouns will do.

>keks
fair point user

Pls stop shilling this retarded fucking channel of here

Wait what, trannies are inherently racist?!

same

Spanish is just another dying latin language. I can't wait to see this communicational cancer go away. English is the only language necessary for humans, all others are redundant.

>You pretty much have to constantly assume gender when speaking Spanish.

You don't have to assume gender when language is gendered, because all genders have already been assigned to words unless they are neutral

Gender is a social construct, there's only sex, faggot!
Go back to tumblr, snowflake.

Yes

I fucked her before you two so shut up

Nice tits and body, but did she have a stroke or something?

I don't know Spanish but in Russian you need to adjust verbs and ajectives related to the noun in question according to its gender. So you have to keep gender in mind.

English is somewhat practical, mostly because it's simplified and easy to learn.. It doesn't really have much soul though, so I prefer holding on to my own langauge first.

Also the fact that English is so hideously non-phonetic due to the fact they've borrowed half their vocabulary from French and Latin irks me. How hard can it be to assign sounds to letters or combinations of letters consistently?

Photoshop

Yes, you have to keep it in mind, but you never have to assume what gender something is if you really know a language, because those genders are all predetermined and well established.

To the point where most Dutch people, including myself, wouldn't be able to tell you what gender a word is, but we CAN tell you that you've used the wrong article because it doesn't sound right. This fucks up immigrants rather consistently.. It's fun to have a langauge that foreigners often cannot into.

Si, seƱor. No trans in eSpanish.

Italian is even better.
every noun has its genre that must cuopled with the right article too.

In Commiefornia, Spanish is basically the second official language

Fake blonde hapa with poo eyes. DROPPED

Same in French.
Isn't it a Latin languages thing?

Yeah, purge the spanish

Nope, we've got it too.

nah we have it in germany too

>That's a Trap
Sauce NAO

How much?

wtf i love spanish now

$350. She'll fuck any fan, as long as you're not a total neckbeard lardass.

hey this is very important can somebody help? I need to know this

In languages where there is a gender for every noun, is there any language where "penis" is feminine?
Is a feminine penis something that exists on a philological level?

No; postmodernism needs to be abolished.

This. They can't even cop out by making a new pronoun (like in English) because it would require creating a new conjugation system for the entire language, otherwise they'll be left with some weird masculine/feminine/neuter branch-off.

>Implying German doesn't even have some roots from Latin

Wtf shes cheap as fuck ahhahah. What a whore

Wtf I love spanish now

Izquierdita maricas

Sure, one world, one language. Hail ZOG.

>tfw read the "saraon" in the filename as "sauron" at first and it made more sense that way
all the other obvious shit aside, why even would you put a rivet in your ear

fuck you faggot
spanish is the best language in the entire world
spanish speakers have no trouble learning other romance languages such as italian, portuguese, french because we derive from latin (much like italian duh stfu)
and japanese is not difficult to us, because every vowel has only 1 sound, not 2 like you do stupid amerishits whose vowels have 2 sounds
the rule is simple
READ IT AS IT IS WRITTEN meanwhile amerishits keep asking to this day "huuuur how is this word in my own language pronounced?"
disgraceful

also fuck you, only 2 genders, deal with it

Does she fuck well or just lay like a log?

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition

kek

It does have some latin but only minor ones. English is more based off of latin than german is

Classic ahmed learn the history of germany mudslim.

She makes over $2500 a month in twitch donations.
Dead fish. She's willing to do anal if you have lube though.

Yeah, it should be replaced by German, where dog is male, cat is female and horse is neutral, because logic.

Man you are dumb, germany wasnt conquered by the romans, but guess what? britain was. The only latin influence our language has comes from france because stupid idiots thought it would be classy to speak french after napoleon conquered parts of germany

Are you forreal cause im actuallly considering this i dont care if she does t move aslong as her ass is in a good position im all for it.

Actually it should be slovenian. Best slavic language, precise, yet still lyrical. No weird spelling, write as you pronounce, every single word is gendered, we have a dual gramatical number for courting. Perfect for everyone.

>first world problems

I would argue that the entire trans community is binaryphobic.

Comic con is this July, better get tickets from a scalper since they're all sold out. Better bring condoms, she doesn't do bareback

Buy I thought trannies wanted to be seen as real men and women? What's wrong with gendered words?

LA VERGA

The German language has latin roots in its inception especially after the carolingian empire ahmed after the seperation of his heirs into west-east francia there is huge mixture of languages in the region which is why enlish in its inception has germanic roots, do you deny that german has latin roots? A literal fact if the language..

I have never been so proud of my language

Does she discriminate against big dicks?
I had multiple prostitutes turning me down because of that issue.

Mama mia! Di sausagi isa too biiig!

Ok I didnt think of that I apologize it seems you are right, but I never denied that german has latin roots I only said that it has minor latin roots so in the end german is basically a mix of latin and germanic languages

Ahh man i dont believe you. Shit sucks though, wish it were true.

Spanish is so monotone though. English has much more varied intonation patterns. And since pronunciation can vary according to context, rhyming in this language allows a lot of freedom. This is why English is so good for poetry and songwriting.

English is probably a better example of a mix.

well both are since both have germanic and latin roots, but why do you think that english is a better example?

Yeah, go to Los Angeles or Miami and spew that

See how long your skull lasts, myopic Eurofuck

youtu.be/pyjTwTuULG0

Idk ma South America has a lot of different accents; though I'll say the more indio the country the more high pitch whiney the spanish seems to be

Portuguese is the same.
You have to know what is masculine or feminine, for example a table is feminine, and a sofa is masculine, so you really need to know from memory which items are feminine and which items are masculine.

How big are we talking? I'm average size (6x5) and it's not an issue
suit yourself

So did I. You should get yourself checked btw.

youtube.com/results?search_query=stpeach

I just remember back when I studied the etymology of many common english words, almost everything has a connection to german, french, latin.

Actually, it should be finnish.

>How big are we talking?

7x7

That was me in a blonde wig fagget, my ass fat

Huh, very humble of you good sir, learn more and purge the mudshits.

You're probably safe. If you're set on anal you should definitely carry lube.

I absolutely DESPISE the PC movement, but I can definitely see how this idea could be used to our advantage...ie turning the liberals against the Mexicans, who largely vote Democrat.

Que te den por culo americano de mierda

Are cons really just a hot bed of people looking to get fucked and whores charging people to dick them in cosplay?

That is what I am planning on doing. Sadly most people here don't realize that mudslimes are our ruin. This is what 70 ~ years of jewish propaganda can do.

Isn't english more based off of germanic languages than latin?

globalists pls leave

>implying we dont have a neutral pronoun

>Spanish is just another dying latin language.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Im no expert, but its a mix of both because of german settlers/conquerors in the mid 5th to 7th century AD and the latin roots come from the roman conquest of britain from 43 to 84 AD. You should ask the american or the canadian user who answered to my comments for more information since they both seem to be more knowledged in this topic

Stop baiting with hot babes

Is that one the right a guy, a girl or a landwhale?

>doesn't know who based andy milonakis is

kys

My lil bro's friend, i'm taking the picture

Latin has a neutral gender, it is a Romance thing

HA! So it's happening already!

Slovenian is neat indeed, but it'd be horrendously hard to make everyone learn it.

I'm sorry for not knowing american/subhuman comedians

you got busted mate I know who it is now

yes we should ban all phobic languages
we should only communicate in non threatening symbols

Lol, I know andy. He went to my bro's school.

>Spanish
>dying language

Buen cebo

Do you have any proof to?