I swear this guy LIKES terrorism

I swear this guy LIKES terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/new-york-explosion-sadiq-khan-says-terror-attacks-are-part-and-parcel-of-life-in-a-big-city-a3347891.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pqzUgSCgM-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

repeat after me,

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

Why is a guy with the name Sadiq being a mayor of London?

I would love to beat this cunt with my bare hands.

Because he is as English as me.

This man has done more London and Britain than any user here. He works tirelessly to improve the state of Transport for London.

>risk alienating mainstream muslims

Is that threat even veiled?

Why isn't this fag in prison?

he's a muslim, of course he likes terrorism.

kebabs like kebabbing?
who would've guessed

What the fuck lol

Imagine some guy with the name Tom Richardson or any stereotypical white name being the head of a city in China or Africa, and then one of the natives saying

"He's just as Chinese or black as me, he's done so much for this state! He works tirelessly for us!"
Like jesus fucking christ you are brainwashed by white hating media

>Muhammad Ibn Battuta

Clearly he is fine with terrorism happening in the city of London.

What I think most of those on the Left do not realize is that the problems that comes with large number of 3rd world savages are less like 9/11 style terrorism but more like gang style terrorism.

It is unlikely that the millions of refugees are going to each hop into a plane and 9/11 everything but they will and already have created "gang" controlled ghettos full of festering Islamic extremist.

It is funny that the Left is starting to bring up the IRA attacks but are blind to the millions of NEW Islamic gang members from foreign lands who never integrate and see the West as a pillaging and raping opportunity and "leaders" like Khan welcome the evil with open arms.

I say let the Muslims continue to do a great job of destroying the Lefts dream of integration of large number of foreign savages and all the normal people can get ready for the coming war when we have to push them all back out of our lands.

outstanding

I swear, orcposting is the best meme this year.

This man is actually attending COBRA meetings so as to best make sure that the people of London are safe.
His name means absolutely little. He speaks like an Englishman and acts like one too, he is a real gentleman.

I watched the Manchester concert and the crowd was literally a sea of white people. Is it not as diverse as London?

>mainstream muslims
the underground muslim scene is blowing up

The LOTR films and Sup Forums have a history of creating beautiful memes together.

Are you a shill? You completely disregarded my point.
It doesn't make you black if you take care of Africa.

ahhhaahahaaahha
Quality post

Holy Taqiyya Batman!

I wonder if forming a caliphate inside the enemy's own country gives him a huge holy warrior boner.

Of course he does. He's a muslim.

My point stands. He is English and a Londoner.

People who NEED saving from themselves, aren't WORTH saving.
Goodbye bong's, it was nice knowing you.

Stop posting on pol Sadiq

Dont say mean things about Islam or Muslims will attack you

May be you are right....Englishman are terrorist loving cucks nowadays

Okay, so if I go to China and become mayor and stop terrorism that the government of China lets in am I then Chinese and a Beijing native?

quintessentially

Are there more?

Muslims are backwards savages. Let them conquer all the western cities, and let them turn them into dysfunctional pieces of shit. Let them kill all the retarded degenerates who think they are their friends.

Non cucked whites need to congregate in small town and rural America and Europe, and spend a few years agitating them with a red dawn style insurgency.

No he just loves Islam, but supports their terrorist acts

He might be a Londoner but he is not English

that's all i've got

It is a filthy shitskin of the lowest sort as are you and you both will be destroyed

He is a mudslime, what would you have expected. Stop being ignorant.

kek

>Because he is as English as me.

So 0%, Ahmed?

THIS JUST IN: EVEN NORMAL MUSLIMS TEND TO CONDONE RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM AT AN ALARMING RATE

WTF is this image supposed to be? It's been on Drudge's front page the whole day. It looks like someone's cut-off penis. WTF drudge?!

>Londoners
>English

Can confirm.

yep.

Quality art weaves into the fabric of our existance. Lotr is top kek for meme.

froddo gollum samwise gandalf gimli legolas.

JRR is in my mind superior to Christ

the new west has no balls

In name only. He's alien.

Test

Holy shit

Paraphrasing: "This entire group of people is so fucking insane, if someone on the other side of an ocean criticizes the members of this group who commit mass murder, the rest will also want to commit mass murder for some reason. Furthermore we should cater to the feelings of people who think like this."

Not really sure what he means with the "London has prov[en] him wrong" bit. I would actually love to know.

he's a muslim, so yes.

Don't ask who live in Manchester.

Ask who'd attend an Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus concert

>
>Because he is as English as me.
>This man has done more London and Britain than any user here. He works tirelessly to improve the state of Transport for London.

Yeah, why again?

hes implying that people dont care they are being blown up and stabbed

they just soldier on

well why should you have to

why should you have to so that some rich fucks who live in scyscrapers can feel good about being not racist while the people below are being killed

>I swear this guy LIKES terrorism.

Well, he's a muslim, so...

Of course he does. Don't you? Are you Islamamaphobe or something? Uhh... Drumpf!

You think so ?

>He might be a Londoner but he is not English

This shit frustrates me so much. I've heard several liberals say that Trump is a coward for responding to the most recent terror attacks the way he did.

I can't even follow the logic here, is this some kind of full-retard 'turn the other cheek' strategy or something? Why would suggesting that steps be taken to reduce the likelihood of future attacks be considered cowardly?

Even if I disagree with them, I can usually see where liberals are coming from and how they arrived at their current beliefs, but this issue just doesn't make any sense. Anytime you question them on it they usually just respond with "well the crusades/the troubles happened so I'm more scared of white people to be honest pham", which I hope for their sake is consciously being used as a smokescreen and is not a legitimate position because that's fucking retarded logic

Hes part of the Sandnigger Alliance and a Traitor, take him away !!

this. what the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? it's like centuries of homonogeneity are worth nothing to anyone anymore.

I'm gonna keep posting this shit forever

This retarded meme needs to stop. he said being prepared for extra ordinary situations is part and parcel of a global city, in reference to coperating with security, ensuring there is a adequate and well equipped police force and first responders etc. etc. He was NOT normalizing terrorism. It was literally a harmless comment and that much is crystal clear if you listen to it in context.

standard.co.uk/news/world/new-york-explosion-sadiq-khan-says-terror-attacks-are-part-and-parcel-of-life-in-a-big-city-a3347891.html

It's just right wingers being autistic and trying to spin the narrative because the guy happens to be brown. But then when somebody tries to spin the words of Trump the same kinds of people get triggered with the "QUOTE HIM IN CONTEXT FAGGOT REEEEEEEEE". It's the height of hypocrisy.

He sees himself as a "holy warrior" against the west. Hi uses manipulation techniques and lies to further his agenda.... and the brits love him!

Fuck the ugly brits they deserve everything they get, they fought in ww2 for their right to get stabbed in the throat by muslims, so let 'em have it.

Thought's on this OC video lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqzUgSCgM-4

AHMED BTFO

Really not that funny tbqh goy. You should try and come up with a better one to post.

>homogeneity
>Muslim cuckoo

Pick One.

When the idea for this meme came up in my mind I felt like EUREKA this was amazing moment

>"these people have nothing to do with the wider Muslim community"
>most British muslims think being gay should be illegal
>most British muslims wouldn't report a family member they suspect of radicalisation

This kind of data is widely available and from reputable sources. Really makes you think huh?

>When the idea for this meme came up in my mind I felt like EUREKA this was amazing moment

Next time you need to check if something is funny, run it past a goy, yids ain't funny, they just think they are.

Oy Vey!

>the state of Transport for London.
Can't commit terrorism if your truck is stuck in traffic.

>Can't commit terrorism if your truck is stuck in traffic.

Nah. You just end up being late to the atrocity.

You are just bitter cause no one loves you and/your shitty memes EVERBODY LOVES MINE

>don't say muslims are all potential radical muslims or else you could make them radical muslims
They can't be this stupid. They are possessed or being controlled by something for sure.

The biggest act of virtue signalling in our history.

*nu west

He doesn't like terrorism, HE LOVES IT

Freaking out over bikini posters like he's in Saudi Arabia doesn't constitute as "working tirelessly"

you are a piece of shit an an islamic apologist.

If you watch the video you linked it's just as fucking bad you moron.
>Why waste time speculating on who (muslims) commits these attacks and why (because islam is a savage backwards religion)
>We just need to be prepared for these attacks and not make any actual moves to prevent them, just be prepared to deal with them!
Yes he didn't say terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city, but he does say trying to figure out who and why behind the attacks is a waste of time, when in reality it could be helping prevent future attacks.
He'd rather more attacks happen and "be prepared" for them rather than fucking admit it's ALWAYS muslims committing these attacks

I know you're trolling but please stop posting. You're embarrassing us all.

why does it need to stop Hans?
its not taken out of context. Khan is a muzzie who gets a kick from doing very little to protect whitey.

>I swear this guy LIKES terrorism.

No shit, noob.

t. germanistani

This. The mayor is a disgrace. It is hard to believe he posted that twitter in the OP, too. I mean really, what the fuck? You don't need to declare jihad on your official twitter

t. angela merkel

He didn't want to get beheaded for his intolerance.

This guy wants us to think this is normal. When it hasn't ever been normal.

I found it amusing.

It's honestly fucking amazing how people don't see the irony behind this
>Don't act like Islam blows people up otherwise you'll alienate moderate muslims and make them want to blow you up
Seriously, he's literally admitting that the majority of moderate muslims are a few insults away from beheading people

hahaha

>This man is actually attending COBRA meetings
Where are the G.I. Joe's?

Bongs how does this picture make you feel?

TAQUILA