dozens of young white girls literally waiting for male refugees to arrive at the bus stop

> dozens of young white girls literally waiting for male refugees to arrive at the bus stop
What causes this?

Jews

looking for aids

>tfw not a slimy sandnigger
>tfw I will never have a hoard of white women begging for my cock
>tfw my government will never be throwing money at me
>tfw I will never have "get gf" lessons

faggot nu males not keeping their women in line

They are looking for Muslim dick. They crave it.

Me in the blue hoodie

70 years of guilt propaganda + promotion of interracial relationship in popular media.

>tl;dr

(((they do)))

A slavish obsession with social media coupled with a "universally praiseworthy" act that will get them attention and social validation.

I guarantee you every single one of them documented their participation in whatever this is.

Mental illness. Women are born autistic.

> Big gets, but check out these digits to confirm the trips

> autistic
> able to secure a partner and do great in society
I don't think you know how autism works

You don't want a chick that would do that shit anyway. Progressive bitches don't clean their snatches and they're "bitches."

It's the genes.

>able to secure a partner and do great in society
>women
hahaha omg brazil you're funny

>Women are generally crazy/ unpredictable, make illogical choices like in picture, and said to be never truly understandable by men
>They have vaginas and sometimes nice faces

I don't think you understand men and women.

Would there be a problem if white males were waiting for a bus load of Waifus

>getting aids and being raped
>in the end giving birth to a shitskin
>and being a single mother
now that's
>doing "great" in society

A guy that learned evolution here.
I believe that the "over empathy" towards rapeugees, is a gene. And I believe we have a cause of an allele. The only way to solve it, is to not make children with liberals. That way, within a few generations the world will be ok again.

If a bus load of Asian chicks were coming over as refugees i would be lining up as well.

this is an old pic.

Hmm

dissatisfaction with the local male population

Niggers acting more manly then the cucked native men.

Make sure you kerp paying your tax and TV fee tho user lad...

should have known

Holy kek

>inb4 lectures about rape culture

Put down the butter knife

virtue signaling

They've been brainwashed to believe that if they're sluts for the refugees that somehow makes them good people.

Women would personally execute every single one

You were supposed to not notice!

wtf is wrong with women

>mfw latin american
>mfw went to uk for vacation for 3 weeks
>mfw i got my sperm inside 5 beautiful white as snow girls who weren't even old enough to drink
>mfw this is the age for brown people

Too late jew. Can't shut it down now

>What causes this?

CIA mind control satellites.

Not even joking.

deeeeeeep

treating women like children their entire lives. they are stuck in an adolescent rebel mode.

Hang white girls
They'll sell the faith of the white race and europe for their phantasms of exotism
In fact they really deserve islam

>You have rape fetish.
>Nobody rapes you.
>what to do?

shortage of good men

Big muslim cocks

The refugees welcome guy in woman's clothing. You know the one.

The goy know

muslims are simply more dominant than white men now in society. Why do you think serial killers get love letters?

Women love bad boys who are a strong and dominant. They like being treated like garbage. It's in their biology to submit to the strongest mate.

That is why they vote with their wet, pink pussys for dominant men to come in and take them by force and you will do nothing about it.

needs ben garrison signed on it

The modern Westerner

Looking for a pretext to pose and then post on their social media, fishing for likes

>tfw you have distant German relatives likely still living in Germany that you didn't even know existed until recently
>tfw any one of these girls could be my distant cousin waiting for Arab cock, and I wouldn't even know
feelsbadman

>What causes this?

This has to be a behavioral residue from tribal era mixed with pack animal hierarchy mechanisms.
Some women seem to get intoxicated euphoria from virtue signalling.
There must be some sense,a feeling, that women are buying social status, advancing in the social hierarchy, with this.
Irrational social status whoring.
Make up, high heeled shoes, being a shop-a-holic are probably related to the same evolutionary flaws in the decision making capacity.

This is why im a sissy now

historically the woman of the conquered tribe would get extremely horny, ditch their weak men and copulate with the stronger conquerors

it's just genetics m8

British mayor told them to go there

They want to be raped.

Naivety.

Women are more emotional and compassionate, especially towards to those, who come from a war zone, be it a soldier or just a civilian.

Or to anyone who claims to be one.