Germany was working on a 6th gen stealth fighter

>America says "but goys, why? Just buy that damn F-35!"
>German generals: "it's shit and expensive"
>America: "buy it, or else!"
>Merkel: "else what?"
>America: "not sure, never got beyond the else"

Why are Burgers pushing the F-35 so much? What's in the F-35 so that Americans want everyone to use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/hohe-anforderungen-verzoegern-die-auslieferung-des-puma-panzers-13405087.html
welt.de/wirtschaft/article147528582/Sind-deutsche-Panzer-Vorschriften-wirklich-so-absurd.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
thedailybeast.com/new-us-stealth-jet-cant-fire-its-gun-until-2019?via=googleplus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

repeat business for parts

When we built an awesome jet the Americans payed us a bunch to stop developing it because they wanted their jets to stay the best jets in the world. Germany could jew them too if they would do it properly.

There's a self-destruct button hidden in every F-35 and can be activated by the Pentagon.

DON'T BE A PAIN
FLY THAT PLANE

Hey when will we see a third attempt at world domination?

Why does cuckmany even need 6th gen fighters? To give rapefugees joy rides?

Get real.

That's because even bigger jews run Northrop Gunham and Lockheed Martin. They would of convinced the government and their fellow jews to stop. Other wise they would loose too many shekels.

hell yeah, my area of expertise (aeronautical engineer). The F35 incorporates stealth, sensor fusion and a shitload of ISR (Information Search and Recon) making it the equivalent of an AWACS with missiles. Not only did it demo this by getting a 20:1 kill ratio in operation red flag this year, it is also slated for a shit ton of software and sensor updates and is about to get a new engine.

>implying the US doesn't already have a functioning Squadron of TR3-Bs
>mfw

>America says "but goys, why? Just buy that damn F-35!"
>German generals: "we don't need cupholders"

Why is Germany in need of stealth aircraft? Do they plan to attack first world countries that actually have anti aircraft tech by themselves?
they "fellow" Europe members who don't accept their demands, maybe? Or the American friend?
Surely they aren't planning to backstab Russia with such a high tech weapon, right? Not after WWII treaties...

i'd like to order 30 ,with germany's money of course maybe after you complete that order we'll buy a few half-subsidized .

>What's in the F-35 so that Americans want everyone to use it?

>spend a trillion dollars

>dont sell any to anyone

But the german airforce has no airworthy fighters iirc. Why would they bother spending time and money on this?

Israeli investors

How often do you wanna make this thread proxy using JIDF subhuman? Fucking neck yourself already.

How does it feel seeing your ancestors depicted like demons?

Not that bad seeing that the "evil demons" will be "bad ass motherfuckers" once the official narrative turns more right wing. Maybe this will never happen but when it does, the hyperbole version of history in the last 80 years will backfire and the best looking uniforms ever marching the streets will be glorified everywhere. Thenks Jews.

You're thinking of the F-22.

*thanks

good that you are getting all these engineers now

There will be no more Germany soon. Demographics and all.

this

>germany is building military equipment
Can someone give us some african country in an exchange for our land? Living next to this fucking retard is a fucking hell on earth. I have got a feeling that these retards will attack us once again, because they always do it when Germany is starting to collapse. I bet they will come out with some idiot-tier bullshit, just like last time. Let me guess:
>We need to get Prussia's lands stolen from us back.
>Gib stetin, danzig, breslau back
I am fucking done

It will be "aggressive refugee insertion".

Yes, but why is America pushing it on Germany?

Sick bastard. We are taught in the west that the Nazis where evil incarnated and they where your ancestors. How do you cope? I have heard that most Germans tries to avoid the subject but how does one deal with having a nice opa who you are taught is the devil incarnated?

Fuck you you Merkel licking cuck

Morons.

Buy our jets that we built a better jet to counter.

What?
Why would I do that?
And with what army?

Uhm no sweetie(s), progressive countries like Germany and Canada aren't interested in weapons, they are fighting for social justice. While racist, bigoted countries like America want to push for more bloodshed and oppression of the underprivileged, the rest of the first world are fighting for the rights of minorities, LGBT and muslims.

So no, they don't want your shitty billion dollar jets, you typical white Christian males.

Because American MIC bullies their "allies" into submission. NATO is like lowkey Warsaw Pact. If your country is in NATO you're bitch of American elites, period.

>Why are Burgers pushing the F-35 so much? What's in the F-35 so that Americans want everyone to use it?

They just want to earn their investment back.

The whole idea was to make a hugely expensive American plane, and make other countries pay for it.
But if nobody is buying they will end up losing money instead.

Daily reminder USA was building SR-71's back in 1968

GERMAN
SPACE
MAGIC

Yeah you're an aerospace engineer, who doesn't know what ISR stands for. It's Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnosiance, you fucking LARPING mong.

Kinda like Windows 10 eh?

> software and sensor updates
> software

I bet it runs Windows 10

Gotta reclaim the money we put into Poland once you seceded from the Great European Union.

Look at that shit, it looks like it's from the future. Super baddass, why the hell wouldn't we want it?

It's stealth capabilities are next level. It's able to rocket down pretty much anything it wants to before ever being detected.

It can also carry nukes, so that's a kicker.

It's a shithouse dogfighter though. Slow, heavy, can't maneuver to save itself. Think of it like a sniper jet rather than a fighter jet.

Seeing how all our recent Military projects failed, the Burgers can relax.
The Plane would take 30 years to develop, 15 to build and in the End it wont even fly because either the engine would be fucked up or the Green party will cancel its production because some rare Bugs COULD live near the factory.
Just look at the A400M mess or that story about our newest IFV " Puma " not being ready because the fucking doors need to be redesigned for pregnant soldiers.

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/hohe-anforderungen-verzoegern-die-auslieferung-des-puma-panzers-13405087.html

welt.de/wirtschaft/article147528582/Sind-deutsche-Panzer-Vorschriften-wirklich-so-absurd.html

But... we are still in the EU.

>What?
>Why would I do that?
>And with what army?
We heard same bullshit from you in 30' of XX century.
>But Reich doesn't have any soldiers or extra weapons. We are not allowed to have more than 100k soldiers and tanks + airplanes are banned. We are your friend Polan, we hate war now.
>Time passes, september of 1939 comes
>Poland! Poland! Look, i have made the biggest army and airplanes' fleet in the world. Let me try it on you. Also gib me all your jews, because i don't need to pay my debts to them if they will die. HAHAHA
Fuck off, i trust jews more than you

>Germans spreading totalitarian ideology on their neighbour, again
>German worshipping the face and name of their leader, again
>German obsessed with race over individual freedom, again
>Germans starting to use the money for military expansion, again
>Germans sending threats to Poland, again
JUST

>But... we are still in the EU.

And you need to stay there, just to give the cancerous EU the middle Finger.

Making a Awacs like flying brick.

no, you are in THEIR eu.

>1939
>Germany having the biggest Army and most Airplanes

Wrong.

Because its shit and they have better planes, dont mention the kill switch.

Never forget the F-16 scandal selling shit models to allies, thank you France for providing even better electronics then the Americas could ever produce.

Never forget the earth nail, widowmaker, fucking lock shills and juden.

I wonder what a bucket of that stealth paint costs.

You mad?

it's funny like you could do that to the Schwabs, but failed to blackmail my Plumberland.

>i trust jews more than you
jewish shill

get used to it vassal staate.

Poland will break off over 2018 Immigrant Redistribution Act.

How do we get away with subsitizing our economy like that? Why's nobody suing us?

Marketing is always pushing

>Why are Burgers pushing the F-35 so much? What's in the F-35 so that Americans want everyone to use it?

Cuz it's actually not that good.

>American
>expertise

Pick fucking one

second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.

At this point, the exercise was suspended, Blue's ships were "re-floated", and the rules of engagement were changed; this was later justified by General Peter Pace as follows: "You kill me in the first day and I sit there for the next 13 days doing nothing, or you put me back to life and you get 13 more days' worth of experiment out of me. Which is a better way to do it?"[1] After the reset, both sides were ordered to follow predetermined plans of action.

After the war game was restarte

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

hopefully

We are hoping to make it the next F-16

Because Airbus and euro cooperation is threat to lock juden and shill. you dont understand that they want a monopoly and total control and we dont give it to them.

Our airplanes are better cheaper adn it makes them look bad and it pushes the prices down.

This guy knows what's up

Tell that to a certain special Syrian airbase.

pls give me baltic qt gf

Well, at first poland had a totalitarian regime which was pretty comfy with Hitler being Hitler, but then you got a new foreign ministier who pretty much told germany to go fuck itself cuz if war broke out polish army would be in Berlin two weeks later, where they would meet the British and French expedition forces.

hello

how many refugee can fit in this plane?

thank you!

To recoup the obsene amount our government paid contractors to build the pointless thing?

maybe we care about you

please care 1/4 as much as we do :/

Tha F-35 really is an incredible mutli-role jet. People claiming otherwise lack knowledge on the subject. It's an F-16 replacement for all intents and purposes that happens to be very suitable to replace the roles of the F-18 as well.

Modern air superiority and CAS is not about raw aerodynamic performance, that's the domain of precious generations. That being said it is always wise to supplement with a strictly air superiority fighter as well.

As far as the current standing, the F-35 is over budget and behind schedule for a number of reasons. By the end of its service life however it will have been a very cost effective platform.

People will hate regardless, but it doesn't make their opinions worthwhile. They'll still think raw aerodynamic performance is king for air to air engagements and giant cannons are the best tool for CAS. Mainly because they are retarded.

That's not even getting into the future of the F-35 or the fact they have functional (but still in R&D) weaponized laser pods for the jet. The shit we used to have to stick in a 747 frame to have any function can now be mounted on a multi-role single engine jet.

no, he isn't. learn to read autist.

>vassal staate.
The main difference between poles and karuts is that we are not afraid of dying. If you will occupy us again many men will start to living in forests and killing german soldiers while hidden.

F35 is a fuckin turd as we would only get the backdoored Monkey Models from the Lardmericans.

We're better off if we build our own Jets.

amen

tfw Russia's crusty ass planes are still probably better in real life combat scenarios.

Hey you F35fags, I understand that the F35´s stealth will allow it to not get shrekt by 4th Gen planes, and it´s missiles with 2000miles range mean it can be shit at dogfighting, but doesn´t that approach fall apart when fighting planes which has comparable stealth?

The more stealth the enemy has the less range your missiles have, and if it´s good enought they might even defeat your precious F35´s in normal engagement ranges.

I wonder how long it can fire that laser though.

F35 is CUTE.

This kind of reared mindset is what was also told with the F4 phantom, oy you dont need no guns, the age of dogfights is over.

And where are we now?
Yeah each airplane has a gun.

F35 turd has no gun, still.

America is joke, they hide coast for there own projects in f35 so other pay for american shit.

nations who buy this are traitors to there own people.

because we have a kill switch for them

to bad for the russian that their weapon systems are outdated

Yeah nato will put a damper on anything airfighter related. Here ,after joining nato, our mig29s were left to rust while upgrading old mig21s ,we had a small but very good ground attack and light interceptor aircraft that was also deemed not good enough despite being cheap to run and grerat at ground attack and at supporting infantry
The only fighter that kinda developed under the US watch is the eurofighter,but even that's limited in bomb payload and it can' drop nukes

Implying we dont come to cleanse the lands.

amen!

get rekt burgers you wont get any money from us and we shit your project up like ther eis no tomorrow. Oh boy the lock juden stock will drop hard.

>hurr durr pay your pay 2%
>hurr durr why are you upgrading your army

you subhumans should all die

>working on a "sixth-gen fighter"
>America still the only country capable of building a fifth-gen fighter

Okay Hans

It's sabotaged. Never trust Americans.

>F35 turd has no gun, still.
are you retarded?

5 hardpoints for bombs alone, hows that limited in case of multi role? and yes it can drop nukes, or rather use the Taurus cruise missel to deliver the payload.

In other news we have still our tornados witch can classically drop nuclear bombs.

>blaming us again
Definitely we would attack you if you didn't do it first. Oh come on, we have never wanted to conquer you, stop with this bullshit. Russia is the only country that we have ever attacked, because we wanted to conquer it and still at the end our faggot king refused to convert into orthodox and said Russians that we have changed our mind and we will give them Russia back. Our history is just almost 1000 years of living in fear that one day the soldiers will come from the west. Both my grandmas remember war and they always say that i shouldn't trust Germans.

Tornados are shit nowadays and Planes are shit tier delivery systems for Nukes.

We should start rebuilding Ariane 5 rockets into ICBMs cappable of MIRVs.

Fucking retard, other countries were begging to get into the F35 - not the other way around.

>real life
What, specifically, do you think is the nature of "real life engagements?"

You would need a fairly compartmentalized security clearance to know for sure at this point. That being said it's not running off AA batteries. The jet itself produces power through a generator which is further supplemented by the inner workings of the pod's power system. While it could be used offensively, the most exciting part would be active anti-missile applications. People drastically underestimate what "sensor fusion" is and what it does to a battlespace when you start linking data between jets, drones, awacs, sea and land based systems. It's staggering to be quite honest.

Germany should be bombed into oblivion.

I don't think it'll need a gun if it can fire 1 megawatt laser for a long enough time.

I heard Russian jets vs. American jets are similar to the AK vs M16, where the American counterpart has more fancy gizmos and is better in test conditions, but when it comes to actual combat situations, the Russian counterpart is just more reliable. And reliability > cheap gimmicks.

thedailybeast.com/new-us-stealth-jet-cant-fire-its-gun-until-2019?via=googleplus

yeah keep on shilling.

same for latvia unless your whores make a lot of UK babies

poor burgers think this is a qt