What is wrong with quebeckers?

What is wrong with these people? Why do they cling onto their language and nationality so fucking much? My parents both emigrated from Marseille, France to Montreal, then moved to Toronto. I'm actually more French then they are yet you won't see me protest about the French language or about how great France or Morocco are.

Quebeckers that visit this board, why do you care so much about being fake frenchmen? True frenchmen actually look down upon you, why not accept that you're Canadians and fucking assimilate already?

Morocco...lol...their is no reason for arabs to be imported yet their they are..sad their is def a jew conspiracy to being these people in

Yet they're still more French than the people of Quebec because they actually live there.

They are muslims and as cool as they are they are 100% not on your team

My parents were, sure...but they assimilated...

to be honest, canada would be a better place now if quebec won the separatist referendum. i get cancer whenever i see a canadian politican switch between english and french for no reason whatsoever.

Small nation syndrome.

>Lost against the english
>Abanonded by french
>Cut ties with french
>Litterally buttfucked economically by the english

When you keep on losing, the only thing that you can present as some sort of victory is "But at least i have muh culture"

>culture consistes of slackjawed french mixed with english expression
>junk food called poutine
>snubbing canadians, americans, and french.

t. immigrant that went trough french lycée and lived for 23 in Quebec.

>I'm more French than they are!

kek not for long froggie.

Slackjawed french? What's this mean?

>I'm actually more French then they are
no you're not you fag. We're as decended from french people as you are, if not more depending upon the region in France you're from.

They are the Texas of the French world, the don't give a fuck about what "real" frenchmen think of them, especially since you faggots are leaving France in droves to come and live in Quebec because your country is so flooded with shitskins. Then even after leaving France you faggot expats sabotage your future by voting for Macron at 90%

>Slackjawed french? What's this mean?

it means that they speak in a way no other french speaker undestands them. When you tell them that they get upstead and begin lecturing you how their french is "the true pure french" and "the kings spoke it".

just look up quebecois accent

We are stout conservatives while french people keep importing shitskins and destroying the land of their forefathers. We are certainly more french than them, with the exception that we don't surrender.

How does it feel to know that my grandparents are moroccan living in France, making them more of a Frenchman than you north american bastards

No you're not.

You're a province that takes great pride in celebrating faggots, hating guns, smoking weed. Since language is a priority, you prefer importing ahmeds to white people because they speak french.

Your nanny state policies allow women to be total sluts and fuck haitians and arabs, since the state will take care of the mudbaby by sending racemixing single moms a nice check.

All French patriots considere them as TRUE French, because there are. There are as French as us. If we could replace all those stranger fuckers that are in our country and replace all of them by Québécois, we would be really happy. Because to find TRUE French in France it's now really hard......

Cousins du Québec, je vous salue.

on top of that you're not even a true frenchman. You're an arab living in french territory.

you have no clue about the modern world, don't you?

Personne du Québec veut habiter en France. Vous parlez "en cul de poule" et utilisez des mots avec plus de deux syllables Tsé veu dire?

This. I have more respect for the average Quebecker than the average French citizen.

Quebec political class are fucking globalist tools just like in English Canada.

On that note, I do wish they had won the referendum back in 1980 and really fucked over Pierre Trudeau. His false legacy would have been shattered once and for all. Both Quebec and the Rest of Canada would now be much happier and better off.

i have full clue about the modern world: you're an arab. If france in a day changed back to an absolute monarchy you're realise that fast as a motherfucker i can assure you. Back to Algeria.

1) Bad stock -- they started off from the dregs of french society (prostitutes, etc) with native admixture
2) Bad culture. It seems there's little to it other than ressentiment and slave morality. Irresponsability and a nihilistic opposition to any kind of constructive civilizational project is the norm. Absence of beautiful artistic and cultural products (exacerbated by influence of leftwing politics)
3) bad health-- smoking, bad diet, bad healthcare is the rule.

Demonstrates the weakness of "identity" based political movements as opposed to meritocratic ones

a long read, but worth it

Moroccans of French decent, you retard. You're Canadians, nothing to do with modern France. Get a grip and stop clinging to that bastardized French you speak

ALLO TOÉ!

>native admixture
spewing myth/meme.

There are no native admixture this is a myth.
Our culture is french culture under an english monarchy's influence. Our diet is bad? this coming from a fat anglo? the fat ones in Quebec are far more often english than french.

Everything you said is a myth/meme: anglo.

I hear so many bad stories about Quebecers being rude too people visiting lol

What is up your guys ass?

So many butthurt anglo here

Great summary. Thanks for sharing that.

>I hear so many bad stories about Quebecers being rude too people visiting lol

This has to do with english not being perceived as lingua franca, but the language of the master. When quebecers hear english , they have a flashback of their granpa working for peanuts in a factrory an being bossed around by an anglo who constantly yelled "speak white".

From a practical standpoint, if you start your sentence, "Bonjour, do you speak english my french is not so good" you'll end up haviing 5 star service.

*Ontarian

Stop being a retard and step into the modern world, ffs

>What is wrong with this board? Why do you cling onto your language and nationality so fucking much?

np my dude
just doing my part for the prophecy

>Moroccans of French decent
then learn you write, you wrote that your grandparents were arab. This is why i refered to you as you wrote: an arab. But if you're part arab part french then that's exactly what you are: part arab part french. I'm fully french, around 99%. So the most french between us is me, because french isnt a nationality it's an ethnicity (of gauls) with the name coming from the conquerors the franks.

Ive never had a bad experience with Québécois, but I know so many people that have.

>Friend had to go to Montreal for a week for work
>At timms trying to order a croissant
>Lady pretends to not understand him
That shit had my sides in orbit.

How is it that Quebec is a lot less cucked than France? Didn't Quebecois come from a founder effect?

>>Lady pretends to not understand him

you both just witnessed patriotic resistrance to assimilation.

You're wrong , on the contrary France didn't sent criminals and prostitute to the new world (like one of our degenerate neighbourgh) but rather 3rd sons who couldn't inherit their father land and orphan raised on the sole goal to populage the quebec

>1) Bad stock -- they started off from the dregs of french society (prostitutes, etc) with native admixture
>2) Bad culture. It seems there's little to it other than ressentiment and slave morality. Irresponsability and a nihilistic opposition to any kind of constructive civilizational project is the norm. Absence of beautiful artistic and cultural products (exacerbated by influence of leftwing politics)
>3) bad health-- smoking, bad diet, bad healthcare is the rule.

And what's your lineage? Were u kangz 'n' shiet?

I'm 50% Anglo and have no illusions or LARPiness about where that 50% came from: cheap labour peasant stock from England. It's what you're doing no with what that lineage gave you that counts.

Those Quebeckers from that old peasant/metis/whore stock did well and are more old school French than the globalist cuckery that's constantly navel-gazing & appeasing all manner of 3rd worldness in France.

Anyone Anglo that runs into rudeness in Quebec is just pissey because they have finally run into someone in Canada who's difference yet proud and uncucked of their cultural heritage. I say props to that. It's the Quebec~Canada political class that fucks everything up for the rest of us working stiff, be they English or Quebecois.

merci frère

Je me doutais que le OP etait un connard d'arabe

>Anyone Anglo that runs into rudeness in Quebec is just pissey because they have finally run into someone in Canada who's difference yet proud and uncucked of their cultural heritage. I say props to that
haha that will show that fucking English scum bag that if he wants to buy gas from me, hes gonna do it in French!!11

>connard d'arabe
j'suis un Ontarien avec des parents émigré de France, sale batard

Haha, it's better to throw in a little French or act like a Yank tourist in Montreal and Quebec City if you're overly concerned about passive-aggressive customer service from some staff.

why do people from france think quebeccers want to be (((french)))?

Jouale is their dialect that evovlved from normand, saintongeais and indian.
Moderne french in france is all parisian faggy shit.

Honestly when a quebeccer talks like someone from france, its to make fun of his faggy sounding accent.

we're not metis, as i wrote its a myth

>And what's your lineage? Were u kangz 'n' shiet?

50/50 Anglo/ Ashkenazi

Some peoples are truly born to rule; others are slave-bred. Enjoy, cuck.

inbreeding

notre accent provient du fait qu'on est sous la monarchie anglaise, c'est pas des "normand, saintongeais and indian"

tu devrais faire des recherches avant de te faire aller la yeule, 'tit cul,

Been brushing up on my french just to move to quebec. It will be the last bastion of white canada because they keep the shitskins out with their control of their culture. The government wanted to build a refugee center in montreal and they shot that shit down quick.

I'll save you much trouble : French don't fucking care. As long as people keep their freedom do what you want. If you want to keep your culture, keep it, it shouldn't block your assimilation or you're in a dictature. Pretty fucking simple I don't understand all the salt

They have a sick flag though.

Sickening.

bougne.

c'est plutot toi qui est dans le trou du con. C'est comme je l'ai dis pis toé ta tors. Faque pense a ca sinon ta yeulle trou du.

Ever saw the movie idiocracy, where they're mocking the fag-talk.

Yeah that's basially your people Piere Luc Thibodeau-Gagnon.

>They keep the shitskins out

>50/50 Anglo/ Ashkenazi

Ah you've got the best of both worlds I see. U wuz kangz and you're a LARPing Juden from Khazaria. Better get your DNA checked, those Khazarians have higher incidents of genetic defects due to inbreeding. Enjoy your tea and bagelz.

cherry picking is hard. Go to downtown ottawa or toronto and its nothing but shitskins. Go to quebec city and its cobble stone roads and white frenchies everywhere.

you must be a sandnigger because we don't call ourselves frenchmen, we're more american than anything else, but we have our own lumberjack talk. Like texas , irland or even the scotts.

and im ready to bet that your parents moved from montreal to toronto because we like to make fun of frenchies with their girly none masculine accent and they wanted to live the canadian multiculturalism way and not the quebec nationalist way. thats the differences , we love our cultures, our languages and we're ready to fight for it. Why do you think trudeau senior was mad as hell when we did not signed the canadian constitution ? why do you think trudeau junior is saying theres no real culture in canada ? i'll let you marinate on that .

Quebec City is what Toronto looked like 30 or 40 years ago. Sad for the GTA. Fucking hell.

euh, qui a donné l'impression à Sup Forums que le Québec c'est blanc? OK on n'a pas vraiment de terrorisme, mais calice ça veut pas dire qu'il n'y a pas de Nègres et Arabes partout

this

sort de montreal , a l'exterieure de mtl c'est white 80% ou innou qui parle francais, at least our queb feather brothers are more civilized than the english mohawk

innou? t pas serieux la, tu crois qui a asser d'indiens ailleurs que sur les réserves pour les mentioner dans un argument de démographie? Ils sont négligibles en nombres ailleurs que sur leur réserves. Pis hors de montréal c'Est pas 80% blanc, c'est comme 95% blanc, mise a part laval et p-e longeuil. Ville de Québec c'est comme 99% francais presque

Fuck you eastern crapanada.......

Ah, faut croire que je suis juste ignorant alors. Ça l'a l'air beau comme démographie, mais est-ce que c'est actually nice habiter là?

tu parles de Québec? Chez pas j'y ai jamais habiter, mais j'ai visité la ville une couple de fois. Je trouve ca bien, la ville est plus conservatrice que montréal. Je ne sais pas si j'y habiterais par contre. Sérieusement si tu le considère tu devrais demander a qqun d'autre, qqun qui y a déja habité

theres a big bunch of innous around quebec city, they're even following a thin line not to break the law since first nations are 2nd citizen on paper, but they let them own lands , which i think it's one of the few rare places in canada, otherwise they cannot own lands/business

lol, bastards derailing this thread...stay mad

qqq'juaiod é akldsiuf'' hcvi émne' jaoijcnekao fo' is ' ' ' 'ééééé soifj nlasm,eocémn oi' jcvonak'é
rrrrrééééééééé

putain de tarlouse américaine, pk vs farmez pas votre geule au pire?

speak English

no burger, stop that! You are not supposed to call people that, no matter how silly they get.

>My parents both emigrated from Marseille
Found the Canadian shitskin

college marie de france pls go

>Sup Forums encourages nationalism
>but its not ok when Quebec expresses nationalism

Don't you guys want to see a province separate from the 3rd world immigrant dystopia known as Canada and be able to decide its own policies?

Its hypocrisy on its purest form.

Because they care about their people and identity, unlike you?

STFU, modern Quebecois are smart and educated, we dont give a single shit about being a country anymore, we been colonized since 2-3 years ago, and our ''country'' going to shit with thoses foggot liberals anyway, we are the next Britain, RIP.

we arent French

2-300 years*...

>3rd world immigrant dystopia
Like Quebec?

You are welcome here, frère de feuille d'érable

Ontario is a multiculti shit hole

I work in Ottawa all the time and I have never witness such a high concentration of shitskins

We do have our share of immigrants, but an independant Quebec would have a chance to not cuck itself like Trudeau is doing right now.

>3rd world
Québec is literally the poorest province in Canada. Without Anglo gibs, you'd probably be dying of starvation.

Be cause we have a right to our culture and language as dealt with the British Crown as a condition of peace. This avoided a bloodshed at the gates of Montreal

like what you call "Cajun"

>tfw Quebec is more Franco than France

>or Morocco
Go back to Africa, you're not French

Obviously written by an Anglo, we don't care or pretend to be French or pseudo-french, only butthurt anglos think that. We're quebecers.

We have the St-Lawrence river, loads of natural ressources and a thriving technology sector. We are poor because we pay so much taxes, we have a federal and a provincial tax. Getting rid of the federal tax would make us breathe better.

>We're quebecers
>quebequeers

Provincial tax is higher honestly, but we shouldn't pay to Ottawa or be part of the federation. Also PEI and other maritime provinces are poorer and get more welfare per capita.

Not an argument.

>the taxes meme
what happens to the shit you get for taxes

Don't make us start another Plains of Abraham, Jacques.

>True frenchmen actually look down upon you

Not true, I think les Quebecois are pretty based.

Literally goes to the Italian mafia. Or it used to, we've had many investigations to stop that.

Why not? Last time was fun.

Merci Pierrot.

As a Quebecois this level of butthurt proves we are doing something right otherwise all you faggots wouldn't be raging this hard at a small province with 8.2 million people