/srg/ Seth Rich General, WAKE UP EDITION

/srg/ Seth Rich General, WAKE UP EDITION

We need to get organized. Give me your docs on the run down of all this shit. I set up a mega last night and updated my d0x link and toolset. Also calling all /cfg/ anons out there, we could use some help. We owe this man justice.
/CFG/ INVESTIGATION FINAL EDITION FROM DocANON
>mega.nz/#!orol2ByR!vsWT1loo_awkJzgRf05VmblQ5_IqVEMasQJZhXxQOLM

CORRECT THE RECORD TAX EXPENSE SHEET
>mega.nz/#!EqBlGSSI!Oe5nb1WlxfiTBDtZi0FV_SEd5sGajqHyO1MT-Yx4wRs

RUSSIAN ACTIVITIES IN US ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICAL)
>mega.nz/#!t2AQBZgD!1dzyodsUTavebOncHWuX3kcy06_C3f1yG6XdGSVHNpM

RUSSIAN MALICIOUS ACTIONS IN ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICAL)
>mega.nz/#!hrZ2HBBQ!GF-gOfHanC55wRjqkFFD0s_CNHWmdmrpAs2yVpelwf0

WHAT YOU CAN DO
Find a target, use the following tools
>ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV/status/870403697796419584
youtu.be/umobgMqEQzw
archive.is/skkaS
g-2.space/
riggedit.com/seth-rich
youtube.com/watch?v=D2k8xYpr3wM
scribd.com/document/329527190/329473424-Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775823293781794816
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=74018#more-74018
youtu.be/LXCAeVU2UCY
twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/871751598782861312
ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr
youtube.com/watch?v=eNseJTS-jXU
youtube.com/watch?v=O3GnMx31BJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump

When was this?

Jun 1st 2017
>twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV/status/870403697796419584

My buddy spreading the red pill at yesterday's Portland rally

youtu.be/umobgMqEQzw

Fuck sake.
>Disclosure of these records would interfere with any prospective enforcement proceeding.

They arent even investigating it anyway. "Prospective enforcement proceeding" means they just have FUCKING prospects of investigating.
REEEEE

Ebin! Upvote!

This was posting Jun 2nd 2017
>archive.is/skkaS

>g-2.space/
Lots of metadata and autist analysis on Guccifer 2.0 narrative/DNC dump

Thats always been the narrative tho. So you are tryin to say that once they realized it was him they pulled Guccifer 2.0 out of their ass to cover it up?

Cringe. No idea how you're proud of this.

Also have you seen those FBI docs attached in the MEGA? They talk about the "Interference"

Why fucking not? His Name Was Seth Rich nigger

Yes, the whole G2 narrative is bullshit and doesn't pass the smell test.
I think G2 will magically appear later and testify against Trump campaign and claim they hired him to "hack the DNC" or something like that.

lots of info from plebbit
>riggedit.com/seth-rich

He sorta threw me off at the time too.

>releasing shit on a magnet
>Making a wordpress
>literally showing his dick in every MSM fapcircle like a name fag

When was DC leaks even founded?
Why would you just not go to the based Ass with that shit? you know what I mean?

- It's only because sleuths on Sup Forums cross referenced a list of ambassadorships with the list of big fund-raisers that it even became a controversy.

Kek, that totally wasnt me who compared CGI donors to the Bonner group.

>name fagging
>wordpress .. FUCKING WORDPRESS
>MSM dick sucking for fame
>DM's on twitter

That's some reality tv level of normie faggot
You don't do these things you just don't, specially when it involves the Clintons
Unless you're working for them, in that case you can do whatever you want and either get away with it or die in the process

Yeah fucking shill confirmed. There is literally no reason to fucking not give that shit to the based Ass. I literally have never heard of "DCleaks" untill that faggot dropped em with them.

Dosent make sence. Plot twist confirmed

Never heard of DCleaks and I had the files from Sup Forums before I knew it was leaked on DCleaks, At the time I assumed it was WL

According to Wikipedia

>The domain name dcleaks.com was registered on April 19, 2016.[8] The dcleaks.com website was launched in June 2016.[9]

There isnt even an archive of it. I think i still have all that shit on a usb tho.

So yesterday someone mentioned something I had not heard before re SR telling his Dad he "had heat on him." Was the first time I had heard this and I've been obsessed with following this saga, so I asked them where they heard this.

FWIW, this is what they sent me. It's a clip of Joel Rich where they think he covered what he was about to say. They slow down the tape and come up with "had heat on him." I'm not convinced that's what he said, however, it would not surprise me if something to that effect was left on VM when SR (allegedly) called his parents late that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2k8xYpr3wM

fugg Im an idiot. Ive been up way too long. There is a archive of it, but still. Who would fucking register a domain to drop some what they thought was some BS shit just so it could get shilled.
We know the OG Guccifer wasnt working for anyone, ffs he was a taxi driver who would guess politicians password reset on their emails.
Know Im kinda pissed. Im glad I stirred some shit they thought they were good on tho. Fucking cancerous fucks.

They obviously got a talking to. I don't blame them. Its gotta fuck with his head tho you know. Your son gets fucking assassinated for being a fucking patriot, and you know that's the case, but for the sake of your family you gotta change your tune.

Jet fuel dosent melt American tempered steal beams.

scribd.com/document/329527190/329473424-Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

bump

bump

Mil-user?
>intel
Contractor-user?
>intel
random Berger in Iraq?
>intel
random Achmed interested in a "DC botched burglary"
>LARPing or intel
Not sure which is which.....

G' Mornin Bump

Proxy user?

maybe... but
>IRAQ?

who is gonna extradite you to iraq tho lol

Been away for a week, can a kindly user gibs me update

Shit's fucked, people are panicy, moves being played and countered. Nothing much really.

Guccifer 2.0 was apparently a shill. Totally makes sense now once you really think about it.
>Dude released his shit on wordpress

And the DC police declined to the release of the body cam. Citing "prospective enforcement proceeding"

[Qui vero malitiosi semper datores vincant se innocentium]

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

WAIT weren't you already called out this past weekend?
>namefagging

Normie friendly Seth Rich rundowns. Share them around, make neutral normies aware of the truth before propaganda reaches them.

Molyneux:
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
One America News:
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
Julian Assange:
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co

Don't let this thread, or any Seth Rich threads, slide. Dump any Seth Rich investigation material you have in here.

>Guccifer 2.0 was apparently a shill.

Still surprised WikiLeaks did this: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775823293781794816

They based there whole character assassination/dis-info campaign on false information.

>stateofthenation2012.com/?p=74018#more-74018
Hillary rigged the primary with duplicate polling stations. Seth was incensed. He was already in the crosshairs.
>stateofthenation2012.com/?p=74018#more-74018
Also, nice work google in pic related.

Really though? I believed you some time ago, when you was trying to show some small falsehoods of reality by sharing small pieces of truth, to build up to a bigger narrative. Can't remember shit except dino birds though.

Why don't you stay quiet for longer periods of time and present more factual evidence?

youtu.be/LXCAeVU2UCY
Breakdown of "maybe kill the panda"

He was questionable about it tho. I remember pulling it as soon as it came out. He made other tweets not obviously doubting him but there was one where he questioned the .7z format and G2 posting screenshots on windows of the shit.

It makes sense now tho. If it was anyone else they would have given it to him, thats just how its suposto happen.
but instead

>dcleaks.com registered April 19, 2016
>no one knows who ran it
>no one knows who the fuck G2.0 is
>all to avoid Assange getting credit for it
>leak had nothing other than the donor list which I matched up with a swiss banker's foundation foundation
>apparently that triggered them and Im happy
>the faggot run to the MSM immediately and no one heard from him again
>FUCKING WORDPRESS
>FUCKING [email protected]
>>(((AOL)))
what is this the 90s

All the information is real.

fuck of

twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/871751598782861312

bump

Come on. Even so, you do not present it in a matter that allows people to spread it or discuss it.
But I don't give a fuck, make a thread on stargates and how to DIY your own plz.

Awan who

>ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr

lets do it

I see what you mean. Truth scene has tons of technologically inept people so I don't know what to think these days lol.

>All the information is real.
AND how came you by this REAL information
>while on PS2 forums?
>while shitposting from parents basement
>literally

Did Seth have an Apple Watch or FitBit?

He had an apple phone so Im guessing he would have had a Apple Watch, not like he couldn't afford it

>Truth scene has tons of technologically inept people
which is why I ain't gonna sip from their water cooler any more. No one on that kikebook group or even the main characters know how to run
>cli diff tool

The ongoing investigation line is a well known tactic to refuse foia requests, but as the killer/s havent been caught yet I guess the 'investigation' the police are currently not procceeding with is technically ongoing. Need a brave cop to leak that footage.

I've been away for a couple days. Is there anything new from George Webb or any other pertinent info that has come to light?

yeah but "prospective" In my book means they arent even investigating. Or there is no spoon.

Tons of prospectors when out west, alot of em didnt find shit.

Seth bump.

The dudes all worried about the size of the 7z file and says it may have malware in it. And hes trying to open it on a mac. When I got the dump(macfag aswell) I put it in a virtual machine with ubuntu and opened it in the cmd line. Hes trying to use some unzip tool and I bet thats whats fucking him up.

holy shit. I thought no one saved my crappy OC from cfg days. Feels good

"Top Down" Perspective relating to Power.

The character assassination/discredit campaign that was done against me was quite a failure. The whole operation was based on the incorrect person getting doxxed & trying to create a connection that doesn't exist.

The recent Terror Attack could have been intercepted(figurative & literal) if I was able to make a thread earlier, so those Shills are just as responsible for that Terror Attack as the Terror Networks that did it.

This was going on all while the Bilderberg group(Prestigious name, but overrated) was going on.

Spoonfeeding isn't something I do & I'm direct when it comes to some information.

Better

nigga we were in the trenches for weeks
I stumbled across the doc on pdfs last night cause I had to go back to school before the thing died out, so I never saw the end product.

Gucci 2.0 was a name fag too, what makes you any better?

I'd bet money they're not investigating nor ever will

ty for your /cfg/ service.

I have the zip (macfag) and openned it outside of a virtual environment (sysadminanon as well) and no malware... multi-scans. I don't have the adjusted 7z and I don't think it's worth get Goodman's current 7z since it's just the zip repackaged... I sent Goodman a note tell him to reach out to a NYCanon if he was serious about everything involving these 'files' - didn't listen!
>fuck 'em
I noticed this morning both @USNewsCorps1 and @TrishtheDish accounts are gone...

The cops are obviously bought off or spooped the fuck out. I bet there is no film to be found. If they had it and gave it up, that would show how literally how incompetent they are in finding the "botched robbers" who shot a guy in the back, didnt make sure he was dead, and didnt take his shit.

Oh, thank you, yes. Kinda. I was supposed to post this or send it to George yesterday but I forget and now I'm lazy.

In a video from yesterday or the day before that, he talked about some Chinese woman. Misspelled her name. Can't find the video now, please post if you can find.

Anyway, he said something about this woman having some intel from some company or something.

To the point. That woman posted here last year or early this year, stating that she is a rogue CIA asset that have intel she is trying to fence on the deepweb and that the reason for some airport being shutdown was to try to stop her entering the states, except from her words, she had been here for a while already when they did so.

This is an angle he seemed totally unaware of when speaking of her. So might be important. Pic is her.

You just need to be more direct with it, you're too vague.

y-you too.
Give me quick rundown on what needs to be done/researched because I admit I've been out of the loop for quite some time and don't know well what was already found.

Also, one of /cfg/ leaf vets will come to /srg/ at night, can't come now.

>"Top Down" Perspective relating to Power.
AND yet you NEVER answer the simple question of
>how came you by this REAL information?
Fuck off
>namefag
Your shit is >>/x tier at best

If you know information that we don't just go ahead and tell us directly. Having to sift through past threads for clues that may or may not be there slows us down. Be direct and comprehensive so we can investigate more and investigate faster.

>what needs to be done/researched
I need targets also. Is there a specific target other than Seth accounts?

bump

Well Ive been at school then at work till recently, so now summer is here and I wanna trigger Hillary as much as fucking possible. So Idk what even needs done exactly. We need like a basic rundown doc ok everything that is of interest as of right now. Also we gotta start posting a consistent general OP post so fags know whats goin on.

Found it, he first mentions her at 55 seconds but watch the whole thing to get the context.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNseJTS-jXU

Bump For Justice

His Name Was Panda

Bumping For Justice

#Lockthemup

Keep the memes coming. We simply get solid memes out there with solid proof. Like some info-graphics on how fake Gucci 2.0 was would be top tier. Thats all brand new to me

Bumping myself, cause I'll be fucked if this is overlooked.

We need more vids like this
youtube.com/watch?v=O3GnMx31BJA

Quick rundown for retarded people like me to understand what's going on and what we've found already

I'd like to know how it is proved G2 was a fake

use that ghostbin I posted m8, just find raw info on em and we can boil it down. Ive been up way too long will be passed out till later. Keep up the good work m8s

Police Report that is public

Officers name is on police report DCMPD has a Vice unit out of district 5

This dude knows what is going on Mike Conlow CTO for the Obama 2012 campaign he also raised $1 Billion for the 2012 Obama campaign he is the architect of the mass information server that the DNC has

He may have thought he was hott shit...

His Name Was Seth Rich

Back to the top

bump

It just makes sense
Litlerally anyone else would have given the emails to Wikileaks. Nothing big dropeed ither in it, other than the donor list that mattched up with a Swiss Bankers foundation as well, and I just stumbled on that connection when I looked into it.
This dude put out a torrent with a 7z file in it and was posting screenshots on twitter of him windows 10. Along with releasing this info on a website that had never done another leak ever. Then it just so happens that for the leak the DCleaks website twitter and his twitter are down for exposing shit.
Remember how cointel works. They planned this out. Also, look at the other targets of the attack on Wikipedia.
>Republican State Officals
>Dems who did not want to go to war in Ukraine.
>only one document in the entire drop had a Russian modification to it
>that modification just so happened to speed lout the Russian cyber cmd

This played in her favor. The MSM needed that to blame it on someone other than Seth, who was just trying to be a decent human being.
This Guccifer 2.0 is fake as fuck.

a plebbit already did the heavy lifting on showing G2 was fake....
>not linking to plebbit though

I know I read it, the dude from iraq posted it earlier. I ment to but im tired as fuck..
g-2.space/

mfw i forgot to ctrl - v

Now Mike works for Blue State Digital
Blue State Digital is a digital strategy and technology firm that specializes in online fundraising, advocacy, social networking, and constituency development
this firm has direct ties back to HRC's 2007-2008 presidential run and to her senate campaigns

Worth asking the Fire and EMS for a report? looks like they are giving medical treatment in the photo from the scene

Can someone tell me how comes Trump doesnt lift a finger to investigate this?

No shit. Youd think if anyone owed this guy was him.

So why no fingers lifted?

There is a report in DC that works for ABC7 and he has been denied on several FOIA requests and basically the only way any of these reports are gonna be made public is if the mayor releases them or if someone sues the District of Columbia the Iraqi user above posted a pic of the letter that reporter received on denial of the body cam of the 3 officers that were wearing them that night