Really makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Really makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2092664/why-are-so-many-muslims-suddenly-visiting-japan
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tokyo is ethnically homogenous.

BIG BROTHER IS NOW MONITORING THIS POST.

Clearly those racist 99.9999999999999% non-Islamic, 99% Japanese xenophobic non-diverse untolerant assholes need a few boatloads of apef- uh, refugees. I mean, come on. It's 2017!

Fuck Khan.
What a stupid country.
Khanistan, where people get their throats slit, their loved ones ran over and children are torn to shreds by nail bombs.

Yeah? OPs point still stands

fuck Sadiq Khan

No Muslims = No Jihad

>China
>makes the name Muhammad fucking ILLEGAL in their Muslim province after an ISIS attack
>liberals love China

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Tokyo is ethnically homogenous.
Time to make London Ethnically homogeneous

whites out now, we can't live in safety with them, the cost is too damn high

that's the goddamn point

Being the 4th largest city in the US, in all my years of living in Houston we've never faced a single terrorist attack or any happenings of the sort. Literally nothing fucking happens here and I want it to stay that way.

OP BTFO

note he only said terrorism is part of being in a big city, not the type.

literally 1 (one) terrorist attack in decades

Wrong. t. ホワイトピッグ gaijin immigrant

Japan is a dying country with low birthrates

China wins.

A dude who translated a muslim critical book in the 90's was murdered too.

There was a Muslim guy who was plotting to bomb the galleria. They caught him but there's no telling how many foiled plots are just swept under the rug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo

>the mayor of london is called Sadiq Khan
What the fuck?

You forgot the sarin attack you moron

Yeah because China have top tier birthrates.

Cheers m8 :^)

Aum Shinrikyo is literally Golgom in one of their tv shows.

he's a Paki Muslim
I wonder if he was even born in London

Their Red Army during their heyday literally taught what we currently have now as CPP-NPA.

thats the fucking point leaf

Really activated my almonds

cute smiley

Really does make me think, how retarded alt-right "memes" are

You xenophobic shits are a parody of yourselves. This board is the epitome of fake news. Go fuck yourselves

>o-oy m-mmate... l-look, i... heh, i found this, lol emm... look, i found this, on wikipedia right, i found this attack? in tokyo right, tokyo yeah? there was an attack ok, so emm.. yeah, heh :^)

bravo

That quote isn't real, dumbass.

>The person who pointed out how retarded the "meme" was is the retarded one.

Yeah, No.

really makes you go AUM

>b.b.but nearly 30 years ago there was something!

Japan is a shrinking country, mine is a dying country.

>hurrrr durrrr le tokyo doesn't have any terrorist attacks because it's got no muslims xDDdddd

>No ISLAMIC Terrorism

Can you read?

Can you even read Achmed?

>was an act of domestic terrorism perpetrated on March 20, 1995, in Tokyo

How much of a loser you ought to be to dig an isolated attack from more than 20 years ago.

Read the OP picture. It says "No ISLAMIC Terrorism"

Was the 1995 Tokyo Sarin attacks part of an Islamic jihad against the kuffar?

>He doesnt know about the Tokio terror acts in the 1990s

What is worrying is their suicide rates.

Those were Islamic terrorism?

I thought they were by a crazy Japanese cult that thought they were bringing about Armageddon?

I guess they were Islamic terrorism.

You can gas me anytime bae

Then it's a deliberately retarded meme, Sadiq never said Islamic terrorism, he said terrosim. And he's right, they are part and parcel of living in a big city because they happen WORLDWIDE, Islamic or not, as Tokyo proved.

I just fucking destroyed you, fucktard. Now log off.

literally proved his point

>Now log off.
>log off

Do-hohohoho

INSHALLAH!

No Muslims = No Jihad

what a stupid comparison, its because people cant get to tokyo easily, that's all it means.

if tokyo was as easy to travel to, they would have issues as well.

blaming islam for london but not tokyo is retarded

also it's harder to go undercover in tokyo as a non-asian, non-white, non-black, non-tan skinned person

completely moranic

>Now log off.
Why are you guys responding to this obvious bait?

the mayor of london said terrorism, not islamic terrorism. turns out tokio, a big city, was indeed also a victim of terrorism, so this whole thread is pointless.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

tokyo is the best city in the world

Nips absolutely despise sandniggers and its a beautiful thing. God forbid an Islamic terrorist attack ever happens in Tokyo, if it does though you can bet dollars to donuts that Abe Will institute a travel ban on sandniggers that will make Trump's attempt look juvenile in comparison. And the best part is the Japanese public will support it full heartedly.

>Finds event 20 years ago
>LOOK GUYS PROOF
>Ever since then, nothing has happened
>YES BUT LOOK GUYS I FOUND IT!
Kys

I though today, why we would allow refugees from Somalia, who claim they are escaping terrorist organizations. I mean, according to many european polticians, terrorism is normal thing and we just have to get used to it. Doesnt that then mean that we can stop immigrants, who say are escaping terrorism, after all, its just normal thing.

Tokyo is easy to travel to you retard.

You get on a plane and go there like anywhere else.

So you're proving the point, that ethnically homogeneous = safer.

Thanks.

I was in Tokyo last year for a few weeks. I saw little girls riding bikes home with their mums at like 8:30pm after dark. With smiles on their faces.

I saw vending machines with beer in them, all over the place. Not once did I see one vandalized or with spray paint.

The few shitskin tourists I saw there, looked like they'd seen a ghost. Nips weren't taking their shit, they had to actually be on good behaviour over there or they went to the Yakuza gulag.

this was middle eastern jihad extremism

In 1992, Shoko Asahara, the founder of Aum Shinrikyo, published a book in which he declared himself "AbdulChrist"

Fuck you fuck teresa may and fuck the queen

>I saw little girls riding bikes home with their mums at like 8:30pm after dark. With smiles on their faces.

For those non-weeaboo faggots: Crime in Japan goes largely unreported and smoothed over by the cops unless it becomes a media frenzy.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

who are they to think they are so special that they can be bigoted and racist without punishment?

we the people from around the world will use our voice to stand up and protest japan until they removed it

no one is getting off this train, it's already left the station

>No terrorism
>Instead an extremely shitty, laughably serious culture that has multiple recessions a year to support it's collapsing economy
I honestly don't know what's worse - working 80 hours a week and only having a shoe-box sized home to show for it, slowly being driven to suicide because of the pointlessness of it all (since social interactions are also negatively impacted by the horrible culture) or living in a city with a potential terrorist threat.

>what is yakusa

Oh shit yeah, now I think about it Tokyo is probably just as safe as London and we should continue pursuing our policy of mass-immigration.

Come back to reality please

fpbp

He's a false flagging as a Brit.

Probably worse working in the city that fires you and helps your competitors because you're white.

>b.b.but they aren't globally culturally enriched like me so they are WRONG
Fucking slaves

it's just the price of diversity.

you do want to be diverse, don't you? it's our strength after all.

Trying to paint people as ignorant generally only tends to work if you take the time to read what they're saying before making an attempt to refute it

wow. one crime... on wikipedia.... mind blown

Islam is garbage

A criminal organisation with no ties to terrorism.

Are you actually trying to excuse terrorism?

a friendly crime family who operate love hotels and dingy bars and actually pretty descent indy music scene

just don't fuck with them or order the restaurants fugu before they arrive

>but you Christians during the crusades and the Spanish Inquisition!

I'd kill you before the muslim invaders

>Islamic terrorism
>Yakuza
Wat?

This. Japan would be better with some explosions here and there.

Yea it makes me sad. I mean if we all have to put up with this shit we should at least get to see....

ISLAMIC RADICALS VS YAKUZA!!!!! FIGHT!
Maybe we'd see some cool shit. Sigh....

He didn't say that

>Yakuza
>Islamic

pol eternally BTFO
how can they recover ?

>Japan opening the floodgates to muslim tourism
>Building temples
>Prayer rooms in hotels
>Signs pointing to mecca everywhere
>Certifying their restaurants as halal
>2 million muslim tourists last year
>more and more muslims opting to settle in japan after traveling there

sorry, but japan is already becoming diverse, whether you like it or not.

the mustlims have seen a life over there that they desire, and the government is welcoming them with open arms

scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2092664/why-are-so-many-muslims-suddenly-visiting-japan

Oh the headlines

>Islamic Terrorist Chopped Into Sushi

Sage

By being proven right time and time again every time there is an attack. Helps to be in touch with reality

>Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city (with Muslims)

wow! a domestic terrorist attack in 1995!

certainly BTFO those alt-rights, tokyo is just as unsafe as any other large city in france, germany or uk.

This is OUR country!

Ahh yes, Yakusa bin Mohammed al Nintendo, notorious japanese Islamic terrorist.

>One wikipedia

articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9

Go fuck yourself, it's a known quantity that nip police:

a)Artificially suppress crime numbers to make their district look good.

b) Railroad any asshole they can get their hands on to bogus confessions so that their solve rate is juiced.

read the fucking thread you fucking mong

Oh wow an attack happened twenty years ago

Thats totally equivalent to attacks happening in Europe every 2 weeks

>Be American in London
>get shot

London Bridge Attack: American Hit in Head by Police Bullet, Witness Says

nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186