I'm just so angry at Muslims and Islam in general but I'm not allowed to express it

I'm just so angry at Muslims and Islam in general but I'm not allowed to express it.

Anyone else feel this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza
youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Japan censor hatred against mudslimes? I thought hating foreigners was encouraged in Japan.

once it gets bad enough, the people and governments will retaliate, just you wait

you're in japan though why would you not be allowed to express it

I'm not Japanese but in the last 24 hours my country and my parents country both got attacked by Muslims and all I see are people hash tagging garbage about love and acceptance while they plan a bigger and deadlier attack.

why are you angry at us user?

do you hate me? i didn't do anything to you

>!niqablaUY6
>niqab
>that tripcode

i am niqaabi yes

lol

Not really. I think Islam is a scourge that should be cleansed from the world and tell my opinion to anyone who asks.

No one here cares if you hate Muslims unless you are really passionate about it and mention it at every opportunity. Then they'll just think you are an idiot. The vast majority of people in Serbia hate Albanians and Gypsies. Bosnians are alright (it'd be nice if they abandoned Islam though) but all Albanians should die horribly

will attack on titan always be shit?

it is a legitimate question. i haven't done anything to this user, let alone anyone at all. i've never spoken to him and he didn't even know of my existence until i posted in this thread.

why would he hate me?

Your parents asked for it

the same reason i hate you. stand for a hypocritical ideology which is cancer. and we know it, at least here. the lying could have worked if the ideology wasnt that retarded and violent

post eyes pls

our ideology is not violent. most of the surahs that gets posted here/twitter/facebook from alt-right/right wing supporters are either

a) laughably bad arabic translation (likely on purpose)
b) taken completely of out context
or c) used in the way ISIS uses them and misinterprets them on purpose

how many muslims have you met online and in person? and how many of them were negative in any way, shape or form to you?

too much fitnah already

Well I'm allowed to express it so I do. And plus, you're in Japan. What do you have to worry about?
You get to keep your culture.

youre trying this shit here? really?

>our ideology is not violent. most of the surahs that gets posted here/twitter/facebook from alt-right/right wing supporters are either

a) laughably bad arabic translation (likely on purpose)
b) taken completely of out context
or c) used in the way ISIS uses them and misinterprets them on purpose
Islam isn't ISIS tier violence but it's not compatible with western society. And I'm saying that as a Muslim. All the Muslims who go to the west should be prepared to either integrate or fuck off.

there's no point in defending Islam on here, most people don't care enough to try and understand, they're just looking for something to hate.

I'm not, if a bunch of globalist invaded my country I'd do the same thing. It's Israel and the khazar Jews we should be upset about

There's an extremely radical side to your religion. Denying it won't help you. You better start reforming and speaking out against it before you are all deemed the enemy. And it may already be too late.
You should have done more. Instead of these excuses you make.

>tfw you write "Mohammed was a war-chief" and it gets taken down as hate speech

oh my the muzzies are in full damage control mode

see, you have no argument and cannot even respond to what i say. refute what i said, please, instead of just using ad hom.

and i do not disagree with you.

i notice that.

"radical" when referring to muslims is often used interchangeably with "devout".

still unable and refuse to refute what i said.

Yes. Are you planning on having children? Because your birthrates will be the reason you will finally have to accept immigrants

you know whats going on. everyone here knows whats going on. no need for this.

Islam is dogshit
All I know you're lucky I don't have my finger on the button all you dirty desert goatfuckers would be glasssed

> radical" when referring to muslims is often used interchangeably with "devout".

Right. So you admit " devout " Muslims are radical, chop off heads, blow themselves up waging jihad, and marry children.
You just lost all credibility and the debate is now finished. Bye now. Pathetic by the way.

Later suras oversribe the earlier suras and the book gets more and more warlike the more power muhammed gets.
There is no fucking muslim minority anywhere that doesnr starts shit and even Singapor needs a special police to keep them under control like a leashed dog.
In turn every minority in islamic countries gets hounded and lifes in discrimination.
Fuck you and your cult I only respect its syncretisized offshoots that managed to take the cancer out.

why don't you open your eyes and stop blindly hating things that you don't understand, just because people you think have the correct ideology tell you to hate them? it is clear, so very clear that you don't know /why/ you dislike us, you can't even refute a single point i made!

o allah swt open his eyes to the truth

i said used interchangeably. am i radical to you?

listen, ill put it as simply as i can. there is noone here you can fool. everyone here knows already your lies and pointless sophistry. what youre saying is not news. people here have debated over and over again these bullshit points you have been instructed to tell people. people here sort of know what points you will raise. there is no point in doing this - you have no wider uneducated audience to convince.

>still refuses to refute any point i made, 6 posts later

really activates the almonds, doesn't it? really takes the 'ol noggin for a joggin, huh?

yes, that is exactly what im doing. nothing will be refuted anymore. there has been enough discussion.

>i said used interchangeably. am i radical to you?

Yes you're radical. As you say, " Devout " and " Radical " when talking about Muslims is interchangeable. Your own words.
Therefore, any radical Muslims that chop off heads, kill, wage jihad, and marry children, are simply DEVOUT.
So you've just proved to me your entire religion is radical shit because you said " DEVOUT " Muslims are interchangeable with the radical ones. Same thing.
Okay. Fine. I agree with you. Devout, radical, as far as Muslims go, same thing. Yep. That does seem to add up and I thank you for being honest.

you are really quite sad. i hope allah swt lights your path and you see the truth.

it is clear you don't fully understand what you've been told to believe about us, and that likely extends to other aspects of your beliefs.

inshaa allah

hope all you want, im waiting for the day the normies realize your lies. can you imagine how glorious the retribution will be?

You have no argument either.
>bad translation
Countries like past turkey and zentral asia were they used to teach the quran in their native tongue are more peaceful and less restrictive then the hellholes of the arab peninsula were they speak the cleanest arabic, care a lot about the book and thus chop off hands, kill apostates, ban temples and churches of other faiths and are generally extremely hostile.

>out of context
Sometimes true but the later surahs overwrite the earlier ones and call for violence. Muhammed slaughtered a whole jewish tribe that did not want to yield afterall when he finally had enough people bwhind him. Your countries are always in conflict with the infidels in some way. South Thailand, the phillipines, bangladesh, egypt against the copts it has nothing to do eith western opression.

C
>Isis
Isis are true believers and willing to die for the faith I respect their sincerity.
If theyd do it for power or selfish reasons they would be more pragmatic and not reject all possible allys.

>our ideology is not violent.

Tell that to the Christians oppressed in Algeria.

It's one thing to say that most muslims do not condone Daesh and their barbaric attacks - just like I don't give a free check to any christian burning a mosquee in Sudan.

It's another to say "our ideology is not violent". Yes, it is. We're oppressed for our faith on pretty much every country where islam is a majority. Muslims Brotherhood isn't burning people alive like Daesh but they still have a project for society and that includes making people like me second-class citizen.

> Picture reads "We, french and muslims, against terrorism"

Every muslim male at my very diverse high school was 'negative' to me, and to most other races besides each other.

Either you don't know shit about the history of islam or you're full of taqiyya. Abrahamic religions are cancer period.
wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza

Haha, I guess Salami is too busy exploding internally to reply.

top b8 m8

Then how about you get the fuck out of Japan and defend your OWN country, you filthy nigger?

how?

can you imagine how glorious the fire will be on the day of judgement when you kufar are sentenced to eternal hellfire in jahannam?

>most other races
islam is not a race. look at Hajj. many different races, they all get along perfectly fine. maybe you should have paid more attention in school instead of thinking everyone was out to get you.

because these areas in the levant/penninsula believe in shariah. sharia law = islamic law. turkey and central asia are irrelevant when it comes to shariah.

>Korea
how does it feel being America's lapdog, considering you owe your entire country to them?

your country is so bad and such a resource drain...

>help, protect us and liberate us!
>protect us during the vietnam war, too!
>hey you guys got us here, help protect us more by sending us some of your troops and weapons and defend our border!

dogs, all of you

not really, everyone i know dislikes them to an extent

nah. but i can imagine how you lot will be dealt with in my lifetime.

The enablers boil my blood.

I feel a feel when livers get through
My feelest feel makes shills shit blue
And if I could share this feel
Maybe you would see it is real
My feeling feels alive, and mudshits too

Then my feel gets really mad
It turns the lefties sour and sad
Every hour as my feel screams doom
The hijabs dead, sent off to their moon
My feeling feels alive, the lefties too

Sharia=islamic law
Glad you agree with me. Too bad sharia is hostile to our very existence as you are an extension of a people who want sharia whereever they get away with it as it is the law of god aka highest moral authority we see you as an enemy. It has nothing to do with blindness but the disbelief in the merits of converting to your faith.

>we are not violent
>glorious eill the day be when your soul will be tortured for eternity
Lol
You guys are far more sadistic then any possible murderer could be.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Speak the truth about Islam and although people may be offended, others will be glad you spoke out, because they may be feeling the same as you.

same here, hope for they day spain will get rid of all muslims and jews as we did 500 years ago

Nah. I live in an insanely Islamophobic part of the world. We've always hated Muslims.

If the forced migration of Germans from neighboring countries after the war was justified, the same stands true for a Muslim expulsion from Europe today.

>Christians oppressed in Algeria
Don't pretend to be innocent, frog.

This. I dont activly hate muslims they are different, they are enemies if they manage to get a hold on power and thats fine as they have an own moral standing and do it for a reason. In fact they are very sucessfull too so this can be respected as it works.
But the enablers from our own camp who believe in nothing but being a submissive bitch when it suits them for comfort these I hate with a passion.

He can't even be angry at Muslims

Get rid of that area in marocco first. It cannot be defended and is just a gateway.

I just express it nowadays. Don't give a fuck anymore. Even when there are muzzies around me. I can do this because many people are doing it. Together we are strong.

There used to be a time where I would be scared for an offended reaction (i mean IRL, not behind a keyboard) but that time has long passed. Fuck these brainwashed idiots.

They're already all the enemy, user.

>Too bad sharia is hostile to our very existence
why is this? i agree it is incompatible with the west, but like i said, it is Islamic law. imo brothers and sisters should return to dar al-islam, and all foreign combatants located in dar al-islam should be withdrew. let us deal with our own issues, and let us live how we want.

you all talk about muslims forcing sharia and their culture wherever they go, but how about west (aka america) forcing their culture on us, forcing democracy, and setting up failed dictatorships as well as occupying our country and killing more civilians than ISIS has?

Watch this video and be blown away by the truth of Islam.

You know the Jews control the media and governments.

It is Islam fighting the Jew and ZOG governments.

Learn the beauty of Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

stop with the german inferiority complex. the enemy is the enemy. those people want you subjugated and you know this is not an exaggeration. yes, your politicians are the reason they can try to subjugate you, but this doesnt diminish how hostile they are. fuck both the politicians and muslims.

Trump worked hard to create political climate in which you can say whatever you want.

So say whatever you want. It's okay again.

....says the jew-hating mudslime.

This is a 'fuck Islam'-thread now.

US & UK Do need to get tha fuck outta tha middle east. Why tha fuck you think we got all these crazy arse Muslim fucks running round tryn'a kill us all. We're fucking blowing up their homes

All muslims are different, so no, I don't hate you. I don't hate any individual muslim.

But do I worry about Islam? Yes. And I know many others do too.

And I'm not just talking about major events like terrorist attacks; I'm talking about the divide that exists between muslims and the rest of us.

In general, muslims seem so different from us. Let's take an example that has been widely discussed in the media lately: high schools.

Let's say you go to a high school with both western and Islamic students. Do the muslims drink with the rest of us? No. Do they come to our parties? No. And what if I happen to fall for a muslim girl? Too bad; she's off limits. In a school scenario, muslims tend to keep to themselves. What do they do for fun? We don't know.

Might seem small, but this reflects all of society.

The reason I mentioned this example is that it shows the divide that exists between muslims and the rest of us. We are just too different from one another. This doesn't necessarily lead to hostilities - I can still walk up to the muslims and talk to them and vice versa. But we only interact with each other if we have to.

I genuinely believe that muslims and Western Europeans aren't supposed to live alongside each other. But that's what's happened, so we should try to make the best out of the situation.

When it comes to hatred of Islam, it's important to remember that we are dealing with a religion/ideology that none of us really understand. Therefore, we judge the entire religion based on the actions of its followers; actions that many of us vehemently disagree with.

I'm sorry for this long post. I just feel the need to get it out of my system. I'm just so worried, y'know? I'm genuinely scared of what all of this might lead to.

Seperation into the darbs makes sense but for seperation to happen you need some kind of open adversity and understanding about why direct coexistence is not possible. To get to that point, shitflinging is simply a consequence of how humans act when they have to convinve themselves about accepting conflict which is why you thibk of this board for example as hateful. It is to some degree, sometimes irrationally so but nobody can be rational all the time.

>America
I listened several cases of hostility between muslims and infidels not related to the great satan so its not as we can be framed as the sole agressor.
Whether americas antics in the middle east are just or not its just another episode in the inevitable clash of cultures where sometimes the other sometimes you happen to be at the end of the shitstick.

I feel it. Channel your frustration into this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

I grew tired of terrorism and all the killings. Masses of people die all the time from all kind of reasons. Niggers kill other niggers in Africa. People get killed by cartels, third world children gets raped and killed and sandniggers gets bombed and there are nothing they can do about it.
What's most frustrating is that white people are getting killed all over now is nothing but their own fault. Pushing 'multicultralism' and 'diversity' and now they are paying for it. Instead of admitting they fucked up they are such pushovers and in complete denial. I honestly wish the kind of people who tweet things about 'tolerance' ''love' 'unite' 'not-all-muslins' would fucking get bombed.

Welcome to the UK mate.

No, not really. I say what I want and don't give a fuck. Nearly everyone I talk to actually agrees with me.

We need a holocaust, these fucking mudslimes are reproducing too quiclky

I don't even know why you're bothering. It's like telling the executioner you didn't do it. Nobody here believes you, and I really wouldn't care even if you were telling the truth, your disgusting religion has caused all the major conflicts and the majority of terrorists attacks in the world for the past 20 years.

Eat pig shit and die.

No. Because I express my distain.

Well, we are a democracy so we ultimately get the politicians we deserve.
If we have an adversary who knows what he stands for while we suffer from an existential crisis it is the latter that needs to be adressed first.

I don't understand what it's like there?

You're not allowed to condemn terrorism? Or what? What are the limits on what you can say? What happens if you speak out?

alhamdulillah i appreciate you and your post. everyone here should read this

fuel for the day of judgement fire inshaa allah

with the politicians you have, if all the muslims disappeared overnight in germany, this will only be a pretext for inviting more terrorists. you have to kill your politicians first

Axe in the back of the head of your enemy. What is there so difficult to understand?

Never, but hey, I'm from country in risk of getting its democracy taken :^)

Replace Muslims with autists and I still agree.

fair point. though i sincerely doubt it any of us has the guts to do it.

Islam is Chinese drone from the very inception.
Good luck with this.

I just came back from living in nipnong for over a month. I saw more hijabs than I wanted to see. Wtf japan

Also loved how the few pods of Africans I saw were just as loud, avoided, and threatening looking as they are in the states

Also your engrish isn't as funny as expected, this is best I could find

It won't, I used to think that we would go apeshit if so much a whiff of Islamic "extremism" got caught here, now I realise that lefties will do anything to justify it. An attack on Ireland will give rise to all sorts of revisionism where we were also imperialist slave owners or some shit.

You could stop being a muslim or at least not be an obtuse dipshit.

I salivate at the thought of personally annihilating mudslime dogs one by one.

Just read history of what they did to Persia. It's a tragedy, a horrible tragedy, and no one teaches it, no one remembers. What happened to Persia is what they plan to do to us, their game has not changed.

"Convert, pay the jizya, or die."

I'm so frothing angry. I even hate muslims more than jews, if that is possible.

Nice taqiyya but we already know your tactics. You will pay. I want to, gods I can't even explain my wrath in words. I am a lion on a chain.

I will never forget your crimes.

i agree
>inb4 leaf
i hate islam but one of my best friends is a westernized muslim. he drinks, eats pork sometimes, and has non-muslim girlfriends. the only muslim thing he does is observe ramadan. hes really cool and we have similar interests and senses of humour and hes a very close friend of mine. it doesn't make sense for me to hate him just cos hes a muzzie.
it's kinda like women i guess, overall i dont like or respect them but i personally know several women that i like and are worth of my respect
i know #notall______ is a meme but it does have an element of truth in it

Your religion doesn't belong in the west, that's all there is to it.

You do not understand...

>upset about something
>not allowed to express it

seems like the perfect storm imo

You should check out reddit. The frontpage is 24/7 full of love speech, drumpf hate and endless platitudes. Or maybe you shouldn't check it out. That place causes aneurysms.

what dont i understand eesti

The only place you find a high number of Africans is near whore houses in Shinjuku... lol

Couldn't pull so you decided to pay, eh?

We as a society want these politicians as we have become apathic and dont know about our merits and beliefs besides those that bring pleasure.
If youd remove both politicians and islamic foreigners we still would be headless and for example accept blandaing up with other groups of immigrants while casting aside more of the old values creating some canada lite state and culture. We are thus bound to get into conflict with any influence that does not has canada as a cultural endgame. This is not a conflict between politicians and the people who get sold out out to islam its a conflict inside of our society with Islam being an oppurtonistic bystander who wonders if the outcome of that conflict will be able to defend itself.

No, because in America we have REAL freedom of expression.

How Islam wages war.
And that Islam is Chinese drone, chinks invented it and unleashed on their enemies and competitors.