Why doesn't Trump just pack the supreme court with a bunch of personal lackeys and then just pass the travel ban...

Why doesn't Trump just pack the supreme court with a bunch of personal lackeys and then just pass the travel ban through there? Republicans have a senate majority. They could do this.

Because he isn't corrupt like hilarious Clinton.

That's not how the supreme court works, you inbred manchild.

vacancies... gotta have them vacancies

why doesn trump just murder all the kike lefty supreme court justices? errr i mean pool parties at the vineyard.

Both parties are against him, everything he does is a complicated play that forces the Republicans to do what he wants.

Like it or not Trump is right: the president has the right to control immigration.

It's a test to see who on the supreme court votes with their feelings instead of head. I wonder how Gorsuch will vote. Could you imagine if he votes no?

In theory it should be a unanimous decision.

You kidding? He tried with Gorsuch but that guy knows which way the wind blows and he's not going to hamstring his career now that he's got a sweet gig.

Supreme Court appointees are for life. He'd have to suicide the others and he already has a red majority. The fact is that even Republicans are afraid to side with him at this point, because he's a trainwreck in slow-motion and to ally yourself too closely is tantamount to political hari-kari.

Also, you cant get rid of a supreme court judge without really good reason. Hopefully, trump will get the next supreme court pick too.

There is no way the latina votes yes. Ginsburg might old people are red pilled and she probably remembers a time when the country needed the president to use that power. Maybe I just have too much hope she could vote no.

>just pack the supreme court

its not a football team you idiot
there are no vacancies to fill

>Ginsburg might
>old kike witch
>redpilled

I think that even with everything fucked up and polarized he would instantly become a pariah if the justices started having accidents.

Also who want that to become a thing. If you do something someone will repeat it.

>>old kike witch
You dont know what kind she is. Could want a Muslim ban. Its weird how Jews are either way for or way against Islamic immigration.

>You dont know what kind she is.
theres only one kind

FDR tried it and it almost worked. There's nothing in the constitution that says how many justices sit on the SC.

They could theoretically pass something through that makes it 100. All appointed by Trump.

Ginsberg is our enemy incarnate. She made a fool of herself during the campaign by trying to insert herself into the discussion. She shouldn't be allowed to rule on anything Trump does.

>pulling an FDR
>liberals would still call him a fascist

>Republicans have a senate majority. They could do this.

I'm sure they'll get around to it after they fix healthcare, get those taxes down, build the wall and repair our crumbling infrastructure.

Face it, there's no leadership. There's just an angry old man yelling at the tv. Trump had a chance to MAGA and blew it. GOP controls everything and is doing nothing.

then dems do it when they get in power. risky road to go down.

>implying dems will ever get in power
>implying dems will exist

Trump is a fucking Cuckservative, he knows that it is within his powers as president to do this but he won't push it because then he would have to do something.

>The guy who put immigration and economic nationalism EVEN ON THE TABLE as a conservative value
>a cuckservative

Yeah right. Why are y-
>flag

Oh.