Can you imagine Tony Blair going after Giuliani? Why is Drumpf doing this?

Can you imagine Tony Blair going after Giuliani? Why is Drumpf doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tony Blair never had any reason to go after Giuliani.

He's rawdogging that mudslime in the ass.

Watch in awe, needledick.

What negative things did guliani say about Tony Blair on a consistent basis for the last two years?

>Russia influenced US election while European leaders are on record for anti Trump comments during the US campaign.

stop posting duplicate threads you dumb gook

FUCK BUNONIC PLAUGUMPF

Giuliani never said terrorism is just a way of life in a big city. So I'm not seeing any equivalence here

Under Sharia Law, everyone gets only one scoop of ice cream.

This is totally unacceptable to Drumbpf.

Maybe because Giuliani fixed New York and Khan is a fucking Muslim piece of shit

Nope. Giuliani wasn't a cuck.

The real question is why Trump cares more about Londonians than the mayor of London.

more like cuck todd

It would be more like if 9/11 was totally preventable yet happened every other week

Big difference when the mayor in question is an undercover muslim agent working to establish a caliphate and sharia law in your western city.

Can you imagine if the KKK was lynching people in NYC and Giuliani told blacks that getting lynched was part and parcel of living in the city?

Could you imagine Giullani saying that 9/11 style attacks were a part of living in NYC?

I fucking love Trump, the kikes are shitting their pants over this. They may have the White House but you can't keep Trump under total kike control all the time.

>muh feelings
Get used to it you fucking pussies

Because America is genuinely kind, loving, and protective of its allies.

I can imagine it if Giuliani said something as dumb as claiming that terrorism is "part and parcel" of living in a big city while trying to wave off Islamic terrorism as nothing.

If the attitude people have now with the #NotAllMuslims bullshit was prevalent back then as it is now, we would have had more terrorist attacks on New York after 9/11. These idiots are pushing a dangerous narrative that we should just accept the deaths of people from the west in the face of Islamic terrorism. These are the people that used to get tarred and feathered back in the day for being traitors.

Trump is the leader of the world, not Sadiq the mayor of London. Sadiq is not important. Sadiq is not richer than Trump, Sadiq is irrelevant. Sadiq is not powerful. Sadiq is not Theresa May so why is he doing this? He is unwittingly turning Sadiq into a martyr, a British hero.

Sadiq could be the next Prime Minister of Britain.

>guliana was a mudshit that told new york to get used to terrorism
PART

Because nobody went "omg not all muslims you really deserved to be killed you fucking RACIST" during 9/11.

AND

Yeah, Trump should stop tweeting because he gets upset when he sees something on the tv.

Christ...take his phone away, Ivanka.

What is this retarded faggot even blabbering about?
When 9/11 happened, America started invading Muslim countries and bombing the shit out of them. When terrorist happen in the UK all they do is whine about Trump.

Oh Shi-. Damn user. Well played.

>Flag
Mudslime tier thinking.

PARCEL

>Trump is the leader of the world, not Sadiq the mayor of London
Maybe he should shut the fuck up then. He's been running his mouth about Trump for attention since 2016.

Giuliani wasn't a limp wristed muslim faggot that told the people living in his city to "deal with it". There's a pretty big difference.

He took the bait. Now Sadiq is a potential PM candidate for the next election

this, and there was no twitter then. dumb gook is shilling hard.

that's like saying saddam wasn't relevant you dumb slant. he's a brown man in charging causing people to die. what us president hasn't reacted to that? pitiful spin, pitiful shilling.

Sadiq Khan isn't a cuck either. He's on the same side as the attackers. In fact this might make him the bull.

women getting their throats slashed in a restuarant is alarming. for anyone to react by saying "no reason to be alarmed" is fucking lunacy, blatantly dismissive and disturbingly unrealistic of the situation at hand.

Yeah I had thought about that afterward. A successful conqueror is not a cuck.

Because he's a fucking alpha male.

Trump destroys everyone he attacks. He has a 100 percent record on this.

Could you imagine if after 9/11 Giuliani came out and said our building getting demolished will be a regular occurrence?
>this will be the new normal

Except Giuliani didn't fuck around.

Giuliani wasn't on the side of the terrorists.

Consider the US and UK pretty have open travel as partners...... Now alot of real muricans are questioning shutting down travel from EU and Uk due to their idiotic policies and lack of control.

>comparing Giuliani to Mr. Islamism Apologist

Time to send in Seal Team 6.

Just like he rawdogged the Saudi's...oh wait.. m...mmmaga?

>Why is Drumpf doing this?
Because Trump doesn't like Sadiq Khan and thinks he's weak.

>Giuliani

This Mayor Giuliani? This Donald Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Because he can, Bitch

has anyone looked at soros on news, apparently he's being sued into showing his funding trails

If a NY mayor was spineless enough to tell people thwy had to get used to it I'd HOPE our PM would say something.

Based Kimi

Chuck "my hairline is cucked " Turdd

Thats a spicy meme my friend.

Giuliani wasn't a dumb Paki that told everyone that terrorism was just part of living in a big city and they should get used to it.

Sadiq being the mayor of London is important when that's the kind of tripe he spews. Bastard would let the whole island sink under the ocean and say it's an event standard for the western world to endure. Fuck 'em.

I don't recall Giuliani saying there was nothing to worry about.

He bows down to Israel and the House of Saud

Maybe because it was committed by Londoner nigs who rented a van in London? Instead of planes coming from hundreds of miles away?

It's another episode of leftists desperately trying to use false equivalency but lacking any sort of critical thinking skills

Everyone from mayors to cleaners have shat about Trump in german media the last 2 years and I'm pretty sure it's the same case for the british media.

Fuck how can these people exist, they just make my blood boil.

>Why is Drumpf doing this?
Because Khan fucking deserves it.

No one cares what you think Malaysian mike, you're just a jealous faggot please kill yourself :)

16 years ago people didn't celebrate their own citizens getting blown up.

>Can you imagine Tony Blair going after Giuliani?
Yes, I can. But there's no comparison between the two.

If I was a brit I'd be outraged honestly (i'm a liberal though)

The first thing Paki Khan probably did after sending the 'no reason to be alarmed' tweet was to contact his ISIS buddies saying something like "Excellent work brothers, the Kuffar are very afraid, I will continuue my propaganda efforts to subdue the masses, Britain will soon become a Muslim state under my watch, Insha'Allah'