Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g

How is it possible for Poland to be so based, Sup Forums?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmWPHOggw6A
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=2OXRBpNSzV8
youtube.com/watch?v=1QL0bXxjqEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Párkány
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is the biggest nigger mixing breeding ground since fall communism.

Truer words were never spoken brother Ivan. That's why we are 99,9% white while you have tons of asians and muslims in your country... oh wait i meant more retarded words have never been spoken.

Oh come on, behave and explain.

What are you sniffing?

The guy you are showing has taken part in every election since the fall of communism, became MP only in the first Sejm because there was no support threshold of 5% back then, then was elected into EP because these elections get less than 30% possible votes and his fanbase is hardcore about supporting him - even then he got barely more than 5%. He's a meme here.
>governments filled with ex-communists
Poland went through it until 2005, when the support for the ex-commie party dropped from over 40% to 10% after a massive corruption case. And even then, both largest parties are descendants of the opposition people who made deals with communists over the division of power in Poland between them.
>turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points
PiS offered token resistance the Lisbon treaty and love the free EU money and solidarity in sanctioning Russia.
>disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
Poland has some of the lowest gun ownership rates in the world.
>mass surveillance of communications and public spaces
It was here too, only changed in 2005 when Macierewicz destroyed post-commie WSI
>laws against insulting people, blasphemy
Same here
>NGOs, businesses, bankers...
It was the same here, and their influence is still present in the media and politics
>all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
same
>shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money
same
>women that whore themselves out to foreigners
same

What were you talking about again?

Poland have been competing Russia to rule slavic civilization for centuries. These are only two slavic nations that are able to implement independent policy. Others, with all respect, can be a sattelite either to Russia or Poland or the West

nigger lover.

I love my country, but in some cases we are still more niggers than them

Finish the EU poland, do it.

Are you being sarcastic? Poland has all the things you've listed except for maybe mass surveillance and leftist propaganda is pretty low energy here.

I wish and hope for you, that Russia will wake up, maybe we have cruel history behind ourselves, while being against, but we should consider that we may be only ones saving this world from complete madness. Bless ya Ivan.

>implying pooland has satellites

third defenestration of prague when?

I believe, Poland is able to. In part of 17th century actually, Russia was one.

Ah, good times. Hope it happen again soon

We are already defending Lithuania and Latvia airspace... in a way...

Sad but true.

The explenation I think would be their staunch anti-russian stance that kinda immunized themselves against communism.

krokodil most likely.

In fact, it's very unlikely in near future

What is a Poland? Do you mean East-Germany or West-Russia?
These Euroniggers need to be cleansed, always stealing bikes 'n stuff

According to Nostradamus, germany is going to be completely destroyed, and never rebuilt
I hope he was right about this too.

That can't be right, how come Poland is considered the only EU country worth immigrating into then? Doesn't Sup Forums value any of those things? Surely they wouldn't rave about it this much if it wasn't a shining beacon of freedoms?

And you are not relevant enough to be even mentioned by him. Your don't need to be destroyed, because you Euroniggers were never great

We're being mentioned by him. He says, that we're gonna have king again, same as France, and we're gonna rule whole europe (France for west, Poland for east).
>who fights with the sword, dies by it
Getting hot in there, eh?

They have nothing to destroy because they steal everything.

Hanz your car.. oh wait MINE CAR.

You really shouldn't talk seeing how we'll call your children muslim rape babbies.

Don't hope, make it happen.

You mean rich white dudes, or niggers and shitskins?

Why not both.

>Germans calling anyone else euroniggers
LOL! I could almost plug you into the wall with all that projection.

No, I'm asking, serious question. When you say "foreigners" did you mean shitskins?

Yes parts of the U.K are colonized by the based Polaks so they will lead a resistance to take back the land from Arabs etc

there are almost no shitskins here and he is beta who probably looks like shit himself
story time:
>be me go out often
>i love meting new people from oustide of croatia
>i always engage in lots of different themes with them
>they always cry how croatian girls are to conservative and shit
>ask him how long is he staying in city
>he said a week
i told him that he need to just dance first day and than get her number and needs to go out multip'le times with same girl
>ofc if he want 9/10 but he can fuck 7 in one day
>i use him as wingman since i am going for long game i go for best chick and he goes for solid one
>we are 2 vs 3
>i keep 2 out of 3 busy and my only job is to talk and get to know her AND HER FRIEND(since i am in mode of searching for GF material not fucking), and my main function is to hold the 2 girls from contacting the 3rd
>he got laid
>im talking to this girl on facebook

Anyone can get laid or whatever he wants you just need curage and only curage

thats from this week

now when i think about that i remembered that he was franch and he was pritty dark probably mixed

Did i just help shitskin cuck my fellow countrywoman

Nostradamus literally said that Poland will become a beacon for Europe which others will follow and will be powerful country again.

Are we, dare I say it, witnessing the start of a Polish golden age?

sauce ?

>Nostradamus
>asks for sauce
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEad it, or search for mentioned quadlines.

they dont know who is he they dont like those guys up there
you might think he asked you for Source of information but its whole different story
they have readers from majoneze and ketchup and all different souces

BTW do you guys in poland know what is Ajvar
just curious

Ikr
>Ajvar
Lol, did u spy upon my fridge? I bought it recently, middle-hot one, and it was awesome.

Lol I was just about to ask you why the fuck were you helping him.

Death to Eternal Pirogi!

>i keep 2 out of 3 busy and my only job is to talk and get to know her AND HER FRIEND(since i am in mode of searching for GF material not fucking), and my main function is to hold the 2 girls from contacting the 3rd
>he got laid
>now when i think about that i remembered that he was franch and he was pritty dark probably mixed
>Did i just help shitskin cuck my fellow countrywoman
Was he white, black or Arab? If he wasn't white then you're retarded.

First of all spierdalaj ty huju ja szukalem ale nic nie znalazlem

fuck you cunt I looked but all I got was super vague shit that didn't really tell me anything

chuju*
And you expect me to help you? Sam spierdalaj

Touch my pierogi and you're dead mate

i just started thinking about sauces that burger use and that they dont know that all you need is ajvar
so i wanted to know do poles use it or is it just my Babka that produce ajvar
lets hope burgers dont find out about it and start massproducing it and start adding some chipotle flavour and lemon flavour...
Well it was nice thing to do
He came to croatia I make a lot of money driveing tourists on ship acros islands
if i make sure he has good exp he will reccomand my city and you know how that goes
listen this
>Last year
>Me and my friend
>whenever we go out alone it always is night to remmember
>we meet some chicks and he is aggresive dont letting them go and stuff (aggresive like verbal always want secound chance to impress them, not giveing up)
>after like 40min he almost all on his own manages to call them for a drive in my car like "lets go eat something"
>we start walking towards car he feels itch in his feets
>he stops and undress socks and sneakers
>they turn away and leave us
>im like palm face
>nvm he yells that they are princesses
>we go on we meet 4-5 french guys, all white this time
>they are cucked so hard
>one says that he once was driveing in bus or something and that he saw a muslim like big beard in traditional white muslim clotes and stuff and that he at first didnt want to sit near him but than he felt guilt and he said to himself that he wont be racist and sat right next to that muslim
>im stunned
my friend starts tlaking about hitler and how hitler was good for croatia they fucking went mad and start panicing
>call police
>we bail out
prob mixed

me too

>- governments filled with ex-communists
So do we, and we're still struggling with removing them
>with gun ownership being almost impossible
First of all it's not true, second of all how is this a good thing?
>no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
Public display of both Nazi and Communist imagery and slogans is illegal here.
>NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
We probably have more of those than anyone else in the region.
They do, just like in every single country on this planet.
Mate, what are you even on about.

> based polish

Can confirm OP.

I live in Jersey and date a polish girl. Her whole family (parents, grandparents, uncles, cousins, etc) hates Muslims, blacks, gays, etc hardcore fash family. Unashamed about it, too. Even the ones who were born here and grew up here, too. I love it. I'm never dating another Anglo-American girl again.

I dunno if your relationship is fresh but if you ever visit them for dinner or something bring them some
box of chocolates with rum flavor

it works for croatians perfectly probably on poles aswell
here they store box of chocolates like good alcohol

That meme is completely innaccurate.
We've been occupied by Ruskies twice, and both times Russia did it in direct cooperation Germs.

Poland shouldn't even exist.

Then you wouldn't be able to be murican
I bet you know those 3 surnames
>Kościuszko
>Paderewski
>Pułaski
I don't even mention polish workers, that helped you build up your shit in 18th-19th century

I ask for source to your baseless claims and you reeeee and told me to search, I did and found nothing that relates to what you are saying.

ok

Stfu artificial "country".

Agreed. Commonwealth should exist instead.

this

Hail Serenissima Res Publica.
youtube.com/watch?v=NmWPHOggw6A

>the Polish Cycle
>a cycle that didn't even cycled once.
the fuck.

You are mistaken. We had/have all of that but we fight it and naming it and bring all the shit to daylight so people can see it. So stop beeing a sissy and fucking start fighting.

>Poles literally kickstarted american industry.

Wasn't that hard, you didn't even put up a fight.

Utterly retarded.

Ok, my bad, I admit. People in US probably don't know who Nostradamus is. Like they think that Europe is a country near Russia.
Sources:
1. Persage IX 44,88
2. Almanach(or Alamach) part III 444,8
I hope it helps you find those.
Polan stronk :^)

>again

WE

is that early 11st?

BUVOM HUSARAI IR ŠŪDAS

Maybe the average beaner/black/non-autistic normie. But I expect everyone here on Sup Forums to know about him.

Jak jest Polska teraz ? Moze pojade to wojka na gospodarke, traktorami pojezdic. Tam gdzie on mieszka to jest zajebiscie

>Jaka jest Polska teraz
chujowo ale bojowo
>Moze pojade to wojka
A gdzie on mieszka?

Bitch please...
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I_bi1J11Y
So what?

Jest ok, if you compare it to the west atm.
Lemme correct you, cuz everyone has to polish his Polish, even Polish guy:
"Jaka jest Polska teraz? Może pojadę do wujka na gospodarstwo, traktorami pojeździć. Tam gdzie on mieszka (to) jest zajebiście." < you don't have to use "to" but it's not incorrect.
Also found few other sources:
Almanach(Alamach) part IV 701, 1 and 702, 1

it was question not provocation or something...

While we have a rich history between each other, I respect Poland for being ethnically united and for Witcher 3 (and 2 and 1).

Tough it is a bit unfair to say that Russian, unlike Poland, is full of Muslims, as they have been with us mostly due to our emperial roots, not because of the immigration policies.

Anyway, Poland is top-tier country.

we were a somewhat "powerful" eastern European country, which is just as impressive as being a "powerful" African country. We are and always were peasants and the Commonwealth was nothing special, Maciek. Accept it.

Thanks Russia

loose your turban achmed, the blood is not flowing well in your brain

>which is just as impressive as being a "powerful" African country. We are and always were peasants and the Commonwealth was nothing special,
You're pretty stupid, Franek.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI

Warmia-Mazury.

Ja sie urodzilem w Olsztynie

Mieszkam tutaj juz 11 lat pszyjechalem jak mialem 10.

I can speak and read great writing sucks tho, always hated it even when I still was in Poland

polish countryside is indeed the best, our folklore may be little bit weird, but it's funny after all.
still mad about that Zaolzie thing back in 1920? m8, keep it cool, let's eat knedlicki together instead.

Also every time I see a thread about Poland this video comes to my mind. This is a proof we can be friends youtube.com/watch?v=2OXRBpNSzV8

You don't get spit-fucked by commies and fascists during WW2 and not come out redpilled.

He's from Wrocław, i saw that guy irl, he's little bit beta, i tried to make a photo with him because i love these series, but he refused
also! This guy loves korwin from OP's link

Polish is considered one of the hardest (if not the hardest) language in the world. That's why you have to polish it all the time, just like sword, to swing it fluently and gently.
I wish we could surpass the hate that our govs are sharpening upon us, and just get over the history to become real friends. It's gonna help us to survive in the future.

Great place, come home Pole man
I know several Russians and they are good guys.

>be poland-lithuania
>manage to win some insignificant victories against the Ottoman empire
>occupy Russia
>let go of it after 2 years because you're a country of retards
>get assraped by Ottomans
>get assraped by Swedes, Ukrainians and Russians at the same time
>get assraped by Prussians
>get assraped by Austrians
>get assraped by Russians
>disappear

What a great history

Oh, and thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QL0bXxjqEQ

>Implying you craven fucks would rush tanks with fucking horsemen for the sole purpose of letting your fellow infantry escape the terror of the blitzkrieg

>some insignificant victories
You kidding me right?
>>get assraped by Ottomans
When? Ottomans got raped most of the times they tried to invade.

>He came to croatia I make a lot of money driveing tourists on ship acros islands
>if i make sure he has good exp he will reccomand my city and you know how that goes
Then what? He invites more shitskin friends from France and tells them that Croat girls are easy to fuck? Don't sell out your own people for money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
Lmao "insiginificant".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Párkány
You're a joke.

>biggest nigger mixing breeding ground
But Ivan, last niggers left Poland around 89-90

I love this video. Politically our countries fight for centuries, but normal people/citizens can be like brothers. Our love for fun, vodka and food is really similar. It's a shame politics always gets in the way

Nationalism and faith in God and the values he teaches creates strong nations, sadly only Poland seems to remember this anymore.

>>let go of it after 2 years because you're a country of retards
Because the king didn't want to put his only son on the Russian throne but take it for himself instead which pissed off the Russian boyars. The parliament didn't want to give more money to the Moscow garrison as well which was only 1000 men strong and the Smolensk army made the relief to late when Moscow was rebelling to make it time before the garrison gived up. But yes, it was mostly the fault of Sigismund III Vasa's fault, followed by the lazy parliament. Democracy ladies and gentlemen.
>>get assraped by Swedes, Ukrainians and Russians at the same time
Pic rel.

and you have Metro 2033 and good job at Kursk guys :)