USA - LIFE HACK - do it

Dear Trump,

Out of love and concern for the trump administration and for the USA..I'd like to offer you a massive, massive LIFE HACK.

This hack will alleviate, from your back, mega-tons of pressure from many heavy hitting left wing factions.

This hack will turn a repulsively abusive anti-Trump media around, on a dime, in your favor.

It's understandable that this solution seems too simple. Too good to be true. To easy.

This hack does not require that you stop doing what you are doing now. This hack allows you to continue stuffing the judicial body of the USA with conservatives for example.

This hack allows you to viciously hammer the drug cartels before the wall is even started.

This hack allows you to immediately free up billions of domestic dollars by eliminating huge, mega monster expenses.

This hack allows you to pull in a sudden tidal-wave, a veritable tsunami of tax revenue. Revenue that had been hidden for decades in the black market will now be reported by businesses and individuals. So much revenue that I don't think even the brightest economists can see it coming.

This hack will be as good as magic if you do it you will win and the USA will win.

All you need to do is legalize recreational and medicinal use of Marijuana domestically.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/02/22/marijuana-industry-projected-to-create-more-jobs-than-manufacturing-by-2020/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude 420 weed lmao xddddddd

What he said. Yea.

Sessions needs a session....mmm hmmm

420 sessions

You're not wrong. As much as I would hate to see a tidal wave of openly degenerate unwashed pothead faggots everywhere, it would work. When you make deals, you do have to give and take. Legalizing dudeweed would be an acceptable tradeoff for what it would give us.

This hack will turn the hip hop demographic in your favor.

This hack will turn the Berkeley bike lock head smashers in your favor.

This hack will even start to break up the massive deposits of Left wing mucous cakes permeating the brains of Hollywood.

This hack will turn you into a MEGAGOD. the only man with BALLS to do what's right and,what makes sense regardless of politics.

Thanks

Reddit

Makes

It
Real

Easy

To

Read

what

is

redditt

??

sounds

the

color

of

your

moms

anus

DUDE COLORADO

Dear Trump,

This hack will kill large swathes the media, it will kill vast opponents from the Left, it will neuter Hollywood, it will garner support from a demographic base you have no concept of. A hidden demographic whose politics is centered on legalization of herbs.

> When you make deals, you do have to give and take.
Somebody should invent a time machine, go back to 2012 and gently remind Obama of this.

He really should, regardless of personal opinions on it. Maybe some of these antifa faggots will start staying home and getting blazed

xactly

despite the obvious (everyone else already pointed it out) the Reddtard has a point
That's a whole lot of fucking money that could be going into building the wall, securing us from the muzzzzz, etc
instead of going overseas and financing 36" spinning rims and big TVs in the hood
plus, dudeweed420blazeitfaggot

you ever see a Reddtard leave 3 tracks in the snow?

Look at what Turdhole is doing up here. Dumbasses can't wait to get their hands on legal weed and try to secure his 2nd term due to this decision.

I don't know what you're trying to say here - Obama didn't make deals, he just made unilateral declarations. And the neocon congress didn't stop him. Congress really isn't behind Trump either and the jewdicial branch has joined in the fun to jam him up.

Come to think of it, they might jam something like this up just to prevent Trump from having a big "win".

He will do it praise kek

but herb will turn the antifa, it will flip hollyweird, it will get the hip-hop icons on his team...willie nelson will suck keks cock....

Don't forget to legalize production too, that's where we fucked up. I've seen several housefires on my street from plantations with shitty electrics.

I dont do drugs, but I agree with this. High lefties wont riot as much.

>you ever see a Reddtard leave 3 tracks in the snow?
fucking jealous :(

Kek can pass these little ecigs loaded with THC out at all the Antifa riots. Kek could hand these out at Shia LeBuffs webcam. OMG Kek will be a GOD.

It's well known that it's a larger cash crop than tobacco. It's also dicking the cia out of their fuck bucks, and that's a bob ross painting lesson for everyone with the revenue.

Sup Forumsfaggot here to urge you all to be megajelly of cheap ass weed in colorado. they can keep their weather but fuck what, half priced high quality herb where the state is still laughing all the way to the bank with damn near 50% tacked on and everyone is still happy

>move to dixie and be everyday smoker for 20yrs, used to being able to get whatever, now paying nearly 3x that for decent quality and having to wait days to get it

also quit wasting money on disposable stuff destroying the environment you can just go get some cheap stick battery and cloupor m3 ecig setup for like $20 and put some wax in it

420blazeitmotherfucker

I really don't understand this 'Reddit spacing' meme. I put space on anything I posted back on Sup Forums long before I ever went to Reddit, and it doesn't work there.

To get a space like this one between ideas you'd have to hit enter maybe 10 times. Did that change on Reddit? It's a weird meme.

>This hack allows you to immediately free up billions of domestic dollars by eliminating huge, mega monster expenses.
They want those expenses though. The right people are being paid with the billions spent on the war on drugs and the American for-profit prison system. Federally $15 billion is spent per year with another $25 billion spent at the state level. That cash flow cannot be allowed to stop.

Even if all drugs were decriminalized the lobbyists in DC would push for some other method to pack their corporate prisons with 2.2 million customs.

*2.2 million customers*

yea. but the opportunity to bust that up is here & now. Only Trump has the fucking balls to say fuck it...to a system designed exactly as you point
out.

You're leaving out the real big one, the medical industry. Cannabis activates your endocannibinoid immune system, but you can't patent a plant, therefore cannabis is illegal.

>yea. but the opportunity to bust that up is here & now. Only Trump has the fucking balls to say fuck it...to a system designed exactly as you point
>out.
all of his past statements regarding legalizing and taxing it sounded very positive to me going into 2015 and early 2016, he backed up and kind of tried to sound ambivalent about it but keep a relatively conservative sounding stance
I knew he would go back towards center come general election and especially the moment he won, I called that a year in advance, but I was hoping he would make a move towards legalization and as much as I like and respect Jeff Sessions in general, his stance on rec legalization and even MMJ is a fucking disaster

thats why we are calling on Trump to take care of the problem. Trump isnt a wall-street guy. he's a real property, real-estate guy. only wall-street gives a FUCK about big-pharma.

>thinks the prison industry would be more profitable than the weed industry

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/02/22/marijuana-industry-projected-to-create-more-jobs-than-manufacturing-by-2020/amp/

>I really don't understand this 'Reddit spacing' meme. I put space on anything I posted back on Sup Forums long before I ever went to Reddit, and it doesn't work there.
>To get a space like this one between ideas you'd have to hit enter maybe 10 times. Did that change on Reddit? It's a weird meme.
never used it couldn't tell ya
Reddit can fuck off and die as far as invading Sup Forums and Sup Forums specifically lately, they're ruining this particular board worse than professional shills, other than that I don't really have a problem with them
And yeah I don't really see the big deal with the whole "Reddit spacing" thing, only thing I can come up with is it makes threads unnecessarily large but can be easier to read (who cares), i guess people just need an outlet for their well earned T_D Redditaphobia

dubs

>20% tax
Yay were finally free!

tl;dr faggot

thanks man.

It's a newfag meme. 100% identifies redditors. loldidn'treadwalloftext was almost universally condemned since at least '06.

never used reddit. maybe it's like wrangler jeans. some people say they are not cool so the faggots of the world adhere to the fashion whims of the masses. but some motherfuckers just don't give a fuck and wear them anyway.
i use spaces so retards with adhd, like me, can breath between sentences.
people who take pride in behaving like the rest of the hive are cunts anyway...so your opinion means less than shit...

like a little hallway monitor tattling on the students who don't fall in line. little tattle boy. you are such a Sup Forums pro. god can i lick the sweat from your tiny sack?

Lol that's nothing. I do bookkeeping and taxes for several recreational dispensaries. Since cannabis is still federally illegal, all dispensaries must pay the 50% "unlawful gains" yearly income tax rate. This means that, in addition to paying ridiculous tax rates, my clients are also unable to claim any standard deductions. Coupled with astronomically high sales taxes, most of my clients pay am effective tax rate of at least 68%, and yet every single company has millions of dollars in cash just sitting in the bank.

>It's a newfag meme. 100% identifies redditors. loldidn'treadwalloftext was almost universally condemned since at least '06.
pretty much sums it up
>never used reddit. maybe it's like wrangler jeans. some people say they are not cool so the faggots of the world adhere to the fashion whims of the masses. but some motherfuckers just don't give a fuck and wear them anyway.
w-w-what, you mean i don't need $800 fubu platinum fat albert jeans 2bcool??

We're in agreement, cunt.

Can weed stop the Mediterranean's from killing our blonde babies?

>all that tax
holy shit and I thought buying weed in commiefornia was bad

>I really don't understand this 'Reddit spacing' meme.
It is very new and very forced meme. Everyone used to post like that on Sup Forums back in the day. Even moot used "reddit spacing", if by reddit spacing you use "one idea per paragraph". A single sentence paragraph is perfect valid as long as it concludes the point you are making for that paragraph. If your next sentence is dealing with a different idea or point you will need to create a new paragraph using a single line break.

One thing that changed over the past decade and a half is the that monitor resolutions have increased and they are wide as fuck now. This means at standard desktop resolution a paragraph will now fit on a single line on your screen. People with 21:9 monitors could copy entire paragraphs from a history book and they would still see "reddit spacing".

Its mainly assblasted faggots that don't know how to properly type that get mad over it.

I never thought about monitor resolutions having something to do with it, but you're probably right.

The other corollary to this I would mention is that redditors primarily learned about Sup Forums thru screencapped Sup Forums memes. 90% of them are autistic walloftext rants like the Navy Seals copypasta. So they think that's how we actually converse.

And even when they find out we don't, they're so terrified of being called out as redditors via "reddit spacing" (ironically by other redditors) that they intentionally countersignal as walloftext autists to "fit in".

Jeff "I roll blunts tighter than turbans" Sessions

Reddit also doesn't let text go from one end of the screen to the other and they use narrowed paragraph spacing compared to Sup Forums. It condenses the text to leave a lot of white space to the right of each paragraph.

Pic related is random screen grab from reddit politics thread/board/whatever they call them there. Reddit spacing is impossible on reddit due to the way it is formatted.

>Reddit also doesn't let text go from one end of the screen to the other and they use narrowed paragraph spacing compared to Sup Forums. It condenses the text to leave a lot of white space to the right of each paragraph.
>Pic related is random screen grab from reddit politics thread/board/whatever they call them there. Reddit spacing is impossible on reddit due to the way it is formatted.
leaf coming late to the game with the best explanations

reddit is basically like Fagbook but with 3x the bullshit whereas Sup Forums is sleek and simple like craigslist
it's the difference between appealing to douchebags who like facebook and monetizing the fuck out of it, vs keeping it real

>And even when they find out we don't, they're so terrified of being called out as redditors via "reddit spacing" (ironically by other redditors) that they intentionally countersignal as walloftext autists to "fit in".

oh man what really fucking cracked me up, and the best example i saw was a bread the night captcha crashed and a bunch of t_d fucktards bought Sup Forums passes was everyone going on about how nice it was blah blah blah then someone started a reddit hate thread with the typical magapedes meme (which apparently originated on reddit) and it was obvious than 90% of the people posting, including OP, were t_d-fugees

420 sessions

$60 for a half oz? wtf?

rer

Don't be a faggot.

You retards should know this would absolutely distract lefties for the next 20 years. And likely convert many.

It's going to happen. Trump needs to be the one to initiate it if he wants to take a stand against the media.