London Attack PSY-OP Proof get in here faggots !

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZ-AR-3sLc

>possible agenda is to push net censorship !
>the plot thickens
>smoking gun of staged event
>crisis actors spotted
>donwload the video before its taken down !
Post your evidence here !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old Hillary hag May did it since she is close to losing the election.

She wants war and to censor the internet

Stop with this shit already. You live in a fantasy world. Open the shades and crawl out of the basement.

Gets the old noggin joggin

Its not like the UK needs justification for some new big brother laws so why would they do this? You potentially have the means but im not buying the motive.
I saw this in the yt comment and it really made me think, what if they didnt catch the guys and the police did that to pretend they did

Either way ma something fishy is going on here, need more non shills to post what they dug out. The people involved in this incident are not to be trusted !

Totally different beards, unless better photos are around of dead terrorists

Starting to believe it. The words coming from the kikes in government says it all. All the salutes to Allah last night at the degeneracy and 3 hours of virtue signalling script further made it proof.

Also the media literally staged "Muslim solidarity" photoshoots complete with production crews and actors to fill out the back. All caught by a citizen journalist who was filming it from the side watching as mainstream media(from various outlets) ordered the actors into position. Vid very related
youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs

It's over. Not even worth resisting anymore the monopoly they have makes it impossible to break without a widespread civil war and the most likely country in Europe for that to happen in would be France. Not the UK.
By the way when the PM speaks of "extremism" they aren't talking of Islam. They are talking of the resistance to Islam and thats why they are making efforts to have total control of the internet here.

By the way I saw that happen live regarding the police changing clothes. They pulled up in their van to get out of their standard clothing to put on their riot gear to fill out the cordon. Nothing conspiracy about it.

Also
>1 of the attackers is of Moroccan descent, lived in Republic of Ireland for a time(had EU travel card on his body) and his wife is native white Scottish.
LOOK AT THAT DIVERSITY(!)

Islamist detected.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
Nice find, not the first time cucknewsnetwork getscaught doing these phony shoots. Are people in the Uk getting suspicious ? You talked with relatives, friends over this subject ?

Nice try shill, we all know what happened

>Not worth resisting

>Checks flag.

Mm. Makes sense.

this, i dont see the cops bear extend to his hair
maybe im being blind, or the image in the news is shopped
it is strange that the cop has the same pants though

Why change your black police pants to camouflage pants in the middle of the night in London ?! Look at that video again.

pattern on pants doesnt match up either

blind confirmed

Pretty sure this was debunked yesterday with a higher res pic of that cop changing from whatever he was wearing into protective clothing

You all need to go out for a walk. You sound schizophrenic and these threads never end up turning up anything anyway.

Are we still trying tout draw red circles around pizza places in Washington or is that LARPing done with now?

As for changing his trousers. I don't know. But having worked alongside EMTs and police I'm 90% certain the answer is he was waiting for the day to change out of his regulation trousers and show off his camo tacti-cool "commando" gear and whether it was night or day didn't matter. The other guys on his team probably think he's a tosser.

jesus christ not everything is a fucking conspiracy DAMN

off-duty police changing clothes ASAP to react to an emergency is normal

stop jamming low-res pics and terrible fonts together in attempt to some how seem woke and smart

grow the fuck up god damn

Unless this guy was able to somehow transform into a sandnigger it wasn't him

It's fucking so obvious

>Be American
>Go to gunfree UK
>Get shot by cops anyway

nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186

I got suspicious about the Deep State wanting to censor the internet when Lindsay Graham , CIA/Mossad pedo puppet, was on all the airwaves saying net censorship is needed to curb radical Islam??? It is a stupid ploy-they should, instead, investigate every single mosque and jail the Imams who spout the hate and murder ideology. But, that's too logical. The Deep State want to keep the people stupid and brainwashed and the darn internet keeps exposing their lies. They already control most of the MSM and if one gets out of line they can take them down. So, you are right-the ploy is to censor the internet. May has already banned the Chans in England. She is part of this.

>Germany

Might as well be

>Sweden

I agree with Ireland here. These threads are probably CIA posted jus to make you all easily discredible in case you stumble onto something real

>It's over. Not even worth resisting anymore the monopoly they have makes it impossible to break without a widespread civil war and the most likely country in Europe for that to happen in would be France. Not the UK.

What a pussy.
People should stop this morale degrading talk

>NO BLOOD?????????????

SHIT IS FAKE AS FUCK