Let's not repeat the same mistakes. The Holocaust didn't start with talk of gas-chambers but with antisemitic comments...

Let's not repeat the same mistakes. The Holocaust didn't start with talk of gas-chambers but with antisemitic comments. Stop with the antisemitic and Islamophobic hatred!

UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtu.be/JxpmbEATBH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't recall jews to politically appeal to global murders and bombing people into submission.
The only happening there is "talk shit, get hit".

>some people unironically still believe this

Why do normies sound so stupid when you're redpilled?

>knowing it will likely not change

False equivalency.

How many Jews were blowing themselves up in beer halls and committing large amounts of terrorism in Germany during the 1930s?

you should change that in to america 2015

Maybe if Muslims talked about reforming the Quran to deter this type of behavior people wouldn't be so pissed at their religion. How many imams do you see calling for the reformation of Islam to remove the passages that allow people to kill innocents to be granted access to heaven etc? Very fucking few.

saged as well..

>He doesn't know about the Beer Hall Putsch
>He doesn't know about the Jewish-Communist revolution of 1918

Yeah, lets unite against the kikes and do the holocaust but for real this time

>tfw when you actually support this but you have to hide your views and argue that jews are nothing like muslims

If you don't want to be genocided stay the fuck out of our countries.

Fuck off kike. There is nothing wrong with Islam. Assad and Iran are Muslim and they are based. It's Jews like you that fund terrorism to make actual Muslims look bad.

I hope Iran purges your miserable country tbqh.

The holohoax was the result of the actions of jews, if you don't want a repeat then leave muslims in their own countries to rape and murder themselves into extinction

so the muslims will be kicked out or gassed too?

Its interesting, all the talk about how hatred leads to action and so on and we should stop it. At the same time feminists and intersectional feminists spew hate talk about men and white people. All minority problems are because of white people. Some intersectional feminists fantasize about killing white people and openly shout anti-white slogans. Double standards much?

Ahmed, you must get off the internet, you have vans to drive

you're right hitler was jewish and how many goyim were killed during the revolution in 1918?

jews were literally trying to destroy europe with communism. jews were attacking people in the streets of germany which is why natsoc became popular.

You ignorant libshit, the Jews are the ones genociding Muslims in the middle east, and causing literal genetic damage to their countries. And it is impossible to say anything "antisemitic" in reality or you lose your job. They are the real nazis of this era. The only way to beat them is to call them out.

>1 post by this ID

slide

Make a version about african refugees in Israel

Can we gas the jews and the muslims already....

>let's not repeat mistakes
You're right, we'll finish the job this time.

Fuck you.
Islam wants to destroy everything that took us hundreds of years to fight for and achieve. They want to rob us off democracy, civil liberties, equal rights for women, the separation of state and church, of science and enlightenment.
Why can't you see that Islam is simply evil and must be fought?

If you put a muslim in the oven, they'll pop?

man i can't wait

Before the Nazis were Nazis, they were just a bunch of bullies.

We are all just waiting around until some authority figures gives the go a head to start killing.

They were blamed for terror attacks just as Muslims are:
>Burning of the Reichstag
>Poisoning of wells in the past
>And Jews were blamed for basically being economic terrorist

Did these flags get mixed up?

Muslims can stick to their own fucking countries, there isn't enough English clay to be handing it over to foreigners carving out their own disgusting ghettos and erecting mosques, let alone the ones blowing our kids up.

The right should be an unemployed man raping a child.

IT'S GENOCIDING TIME!

No, Dad, please no!

The Jews are the true supremacists you are right it didnt start with talk it started with Jews actively trying to destroy the white race get woke bro, the jeswa re never the vicitms they are the fucking instigators

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Well, Hasbara. It was a full-scale civil war which resulted in millions dying. Not only Germans, but Russians as well, and the same Jews pushing said revolution were involved in the Russian one as well, thus adding to the body count.

>committing large amounts of terrorism in Germany during the 1930s?

user...we need to have a talk.

Then maybe they should stop killing us, celebrating the deaths of westerners all over social media and finally speak out against all this shit.

Oh wait they won't because most of them secretly support murder in the name of Allah.

Oh fin-proxy everyone!
Get new list of sock puppets plz.

anything you hear a Zionist say is fucking lie everything they accuse others of doing is what they have done

DIVIDED DIVIDED
War and Death to Islam

I don't recall a massive migration of Jews into Europe in 1930

>united, not divided!
>head gets divided from body by peaceful 'immigrant'

>op's filename
Maybe he is just a shabbos goy

Actually the Holocaust started when zionists arranged a yearly deportation system with Hitler that would send thousands of Jews to a little place in a familiar desert known as Tel Aviv, back in 1933.
This only stopped in 1941 when it became too dangerous to transport them across the Mediterranean to the Levant and it's only after that when we start seeing work camps and so-called death camps.

Havaara agreement, it's even been coined.

There is literally nothing wrong with a nation rounding up subversives and removing them.

You have to go back.

Is the image showing the fact that there were a ton of Jews in Europe in those days and now it's filled with Muslims?

YOU ONLY BRING US TOGETHER

user take the full red pill

Wipe them both off the face of the planet.

USE YOU'RE BRIAN, MORANS!!

Gas the Muslims

Stop with the world wide terror attacks Op

get woke OP nigger cuck they want you dead or enslaved

Yeah, because when someone dies, they have wakes and funerals where many people will attend.
Sure brought you all together for a good cause.

you do know before WWII the jews literally massacred 15 million germans in an attempt to hand the country over to the russians right?

bombings and everything.

War of 1918, look it up.

The Brits gave Israel to the Jews to avoid dealing with the immigration. Why don't we just give Israel to the Muslims too?

> holocaust didn't start with talk of gas-chambers but with antisemetic comments

> implying it didn't start with the jews and their behavior

You would think that after they've been kicked out of a 100+ countries that they would've figured it out by now.

my opa fought in WWII. I was always told growing up that the jews were buying up all the banks and getting wealthy while germans and austrians were starving. Also that women didn't feel safe in their own country. Hitler said he was going to make Germany for Germans again.

Mainstream narrative is now hating and blaming white people. Let's stop it before too late.

>mistakes

The mistake was opposing Hitler, so I agree.

We don't force women to wear the veil, they're doing it by choice. Our politicians aren't blaming the muslims. Jews had been in my country for over a millenia and always were a small minority of the population, having millions of muslims here is rather recent and concentrating them all in the poor areas may not be the wisest move but it's far away from the jewish Ghettos.
I fail to see how the two situations are even comparable.
Then black people are the true victims of antisemitism, considering the amount of racist comments made on them on a daily basis.

History is repeating itself, the population does nothing as they kill innocent people, a totalitarian ideology set on global domination, killing people in the streets, persecuting minorities such as gays & atheists.

>jews were literally trying to destroy europe with communism
looks like they pulled that tricks

Yeah I really hope that Germans won't sperg out this time and they won't go after other Europeans

someone needs to make a version of this where it zooms in between each image and shows the fucking german revolution of 1918 and the backstabbing of the jews during WWI to make the country lose, and point out the biggest lie in history is making you believe hatred of a group of people had absolutely no reason.

Scott Adams would say: this is an argument by analogy, saying that something is LIKE something else. Analogies are not logical reasons, and therefore they're only used as a last resort.

Therefore when someone falls back on an analogy you can be sure it's because they have no argument.

>UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.

Agreed. Let's unite for Reconquista 2.0 and send the sandniggers to where they belong (hell).

>using the "hollocaust" as an argument on pol
You must be new here.

Here, have a read.
www.rense.com/general53/aauz.htm

I was going to say that same thing.

Ever ask a normie:
> why did Hitler pick the jews to fight against?

Maanpetturi/matu ulos Suomesta

t. Isänmaan Puolustaja

Traitor/nigger get out of Finland

t. Protector of Fatherland

The holocaust was a pragmatic and practical solution to getting rid of a existential threat.

We're trying to.

Been trying for like 1,400 years or so.

Pic not related.

Comparing jews in the 30s & muslims now is degenerate. You need to be killed

Its about the 5th time you post this same thread

with same copypasta

i bet they were

> puts Muslims in oven
> they explode
Kek, good point

Quite a lot of them, actually.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

"Yeah, let's do it!"
youtu.be/JxpmbEATBH0
Replace "ABC" with "Zyklon B"

Denying the holocaust is illegal btw.

Oh look, another leftie retard who does't know history and reality from his own hairy arsehole. Stop shitting up the board, you post the same subversive, debunked bullshit every time things get interesting.

>They were blamed for their crimes just as Muslims are.
Ftfy

Holy shit, I didn't even know that I was that evil.

when the shills post jackassery hit it with the truth
get woke anons

goatfuckers don't have money that somebody can steal for war so it won't be as the same as with Jews in '39

But for sure it will be something.

I don't remember how jew died trying to get in germany and europe during those times

>"the holocaust didn't start"
We know

Luckily it isn't here.

Jews were truly hated for being Jews. Muslims are hated for blowing people up or making excuses for those who bpow people up. No actions are being taken against Muslims that aren't just security measures, for other Muslims' safety too.

The holocaust started with a war between european powers and a ridiculous peace treaty.
Don't worry kike. This time we skip the brotherwar and "islamophobic" comments but starts with the gas-chambers

Godspeed the protector of fatherland on your conquest and journeys.

Europe just needs to convert to Islam. There's actually good reason and its going to happen anyway(voluntary conversion is superior to population replacement)

fart sniffing cuck nigger I will dutch oven smother you so you dont have to worry about it

Oh shut up you "white nationalist" europhiles. You faggots are the kind of people that knock up white girls and dump them at abortion clinics and then bitch about blacks and Jews when you find out those White girls aren't falling for that shit again.

Fucking kill yourselves. The only way to bring back the good, submissive, and wonderful white women is voluntary conversion to Islam.

>Europe
You mean Germany you fucking kike.

Are you upset? Did you Lose the Game? Hahaha, I fucking broke the game and now I tell virgin men how women think and how relationships work. Had a great reaction at the place I worked at(all the men wanted to kill me)

And I'll proudly become the Hitler of this generation as well...
> AAAAAHHHHHHHH
GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY.

Nice try abdul

>Let's not repeat the same mistakes

You're absolutely right. We need to work together to finish the job, this time.

Wait wait, is this image saying that the Jews in the 1930s embarked on a campaign of terror against their host states?

If so, then no wonder popular sentiment turned against them.

Send the ragheads on their way.