reisetips.nettavisen.no/her-opplever-du-noe-av-det-beste-av-norsk-natur/
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
signatur.dnt.no/signaturene/
youtube.com/watch?v=M8JWuSWQtrY
youtube.com/watch?v=pP1jcPXKB_A
vlive.tv/video/31947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ha, haven't even noticed.

How are the Albanians treating you, are they being nice.

says the guy who as a muslim for mayor

Fellow mountainniggers, have you been hiking lately?

>tfw burgers can't tell the difference between our countries

REE

actually i met quite a few burgers that knew that we dont like being mixed up, kind of a running gag i guess

nope but i'll have my yearly military training soon, i'll be hiking quite a bit

>be Swiss
>don't get shot

Nothing? Oh there is something

Look up the CERN opening ceremony

statistics show that crimes commited by them are declining, so it's getting better.

same

There has been a CERN human sacrifice mock ceremony

there was a OPENING ceremony for the new Gotthard Tunnel.

Be more precise

still, doesn't look like a crime to me

Don't let the mountain Jew get you

was hiking the fjordruta last year, wanna go somewhere else in august, near the ocean. any suggestion of a good place? have been to hardanger vidda already.

>near the ocean
>good place
Albania

Depends how far you want to walk.
There are some great routes up in Sogn and Fjordane.

reisetips.nettavisen.no/her-opplever-du-noe-av-det-beste-av-norsk-natur/ , the names and some auto-translate will get you throught it. It is the most popular hikes up there.

If you want to stay closer to the city the 7 mountains trip around bergen is pretty good. You get some decent sights and elevation but can be be back down to civilization pretty fast if you want.

Sorry friendo, i forgot to reply to you when i answered the other guy. Do you guys have something like a homeguard or is a voluntary thing?

thanks for the link.

i usually go for 10-14 days and sleep in the tent but like to stay in the DNT huts every 3-4 days to fill up on food. i did the last tour with my daughter, i fucking lover norge, would move there if i could find a job there. best nature and the people are also very friendly. usually try to stay away from the cities, i'm an innawoods person. if i have time i take the hurtigruten on the way back for a couple of days.

Is this some kind of joke?

Yesterday I drove to the junkyard and there were niggers and mudslime everyone.
Switzerland is going down the fucking drain. We will be like Sweden in ~10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
Gee thank god we got half the Balkans here.

>be Swiss
>Toblerone falls out of pocket

We do our part to feed the Syrian refugees too you know.

mandatory service in the federal militia for every male citizen for around 300 days

What's the percentage of muslims in your population? Don't have the info graphic on this computer, but there's a schedule. Below a few percent nothing much happens. Above that, well, either muzzies fight for Islam, or they start fighting inter-faction.

SERBIA STRONK

most muzzies are rich saudis and other rich sandniggers, not too many poor subhumans.

Probably around 5%. But we also have growing numbers of Eritreans and Nigerians. It doesn't matter if they are muslims or not, they still fuck everything up.

>tfw your country is repeatedly being used as example of some kind of nightmare scenario

In that case this might be more your speed.

signatur.dnt.no/signaturene/

DNT has this thing they call Singaturs wich basically are a collection of longer trips, most of the ones under the vestlandet category will be by the sea. Looking at all these hikes got me all fired up, I might do one myself this summer.

We have something similar but you have to come back once a year and do drills and training to maintain your skills. You do this till you're 44. Not everyone gets called though.

same for us, 5 month basic training and 3 weeks every year till you do 300 days or reach 30 years old

5%
The vast majority are Albanians, though and some Bosniaks. Not many Arabs/North Africans here compared to other European nations.

>tfw avoiding mandatory military service until 30 and then apply for citizenship
U mad, Swiss bois?

i'd be mad avoiding it, throwing grenades and get a free assault rifle is great you fucking faggot

I thought it was like 25-26?

You have no idea how much of our tax money they're wasting on alcohol and cigarettes. Trust me, I know this. Also on clothes and other "shiny" stuff even though they're supposed to be piss poor and 9/10 depend on gibs.

Illegal Eritrean scum will remain a problem forever but can't say I'm surprised since they're niggers after all. They're not even supposed to be here in the first place. But hey, the majority of the population is fine with this.

Remove cheese from premises

t. future cannon fodder
Enjoy drawing fire for the rest of us.

how come that serbian and albanian subhumans are living in such a big numbers in Switzerland?

guest workers that just never went away

All jokes aside, I'm on the fence about this. Ever since getting red pilled and following politics, the appeal to join the military has been growing steadily. Then again,
>be a student
>have to pay thousands of CHF for citizenship
>be forced to interrupt professional career for mandatory military/civil service
>have to pay thousands of CHF otherwise
Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

As of now, the following sounds better:
>turn 30
>have enough money
>apply for citizenship
>in the meantime, buy firearms, join shooting club and practice
>when shit hits the fan, answer the call for Helvetia

Apparently you'll still have to pay thousands of CHF per year until you're around 30. I've never gotten a definite answer as to the age one is exempt from mandatory military service or payments.

If I were to do military service, what do you think would be a good military unit/training to join? Panzergrenadier sounds kind of appealing to me.

how come molenbeek?

You wanna red pill?

Ok.

Rumantsch should be THE ONLY ONE state language in Switzerland. All the citizens have to know it.

Disquss.

>tfw offspring from guest worker

slavshit/albanian junk you must go back

How livable are Swiss cities and surroundings? I may just try to come study/work there(applied maths graduate) but growing up in the countryside I tend to hate urban environments, which in Italy are particularly soul wrecking tbqh.

Dis nigga finna jump da border and get with hwite womenz, na mean

>Meanwhile in nothing

Switzerland

the ying and yang of stability

Not very lively compared to bigger countries/cities. But plenty of beautiful scenery to enjoy even close to cities.

Meanwhile we are discussing whether we should spend billions of francs for fighter jets to "scare" our enemies. Fucking old ass military loving scums of SVP shills trying to make Switzerland bigger than it is and cumming on Älplermakrone by the thought of having a strong military, which btw is infested of albani kids posing with the double eagle in military unifrom

FUCK US

Fucking kids that think RS is enough to be ready to pull the trigger when it comes to fending off the enemy off our borders. They go all to military and have fire arm training, but I bet with you nobody of those chickens would have the balls to actually kill someone, like you are supposed to. We saw that with the psychological effects of thousands of American soliders suffering from PTSD.

In Kt. ZH people en masse try to get Double UT just so they can escape military and become degenerate.

>In Kt. ZH people en masse try to get Double UT
can confirm, fucking degenerate, disloyal, globalist, anti-Swiss pieces of emasculated, limp wristed human garbage
I mean, I'm dodging military service too by not applying for citizenship but if I was born with one, I wouldn't ever think trying to evade the military. At least, I do it out of economic reasons but these weak, pathetic beta cuck nu-males are just afraid of physical activity. They all deserve to be gassed.

> Hey mountaingoys
> let's not maintain a credible threat to potential attackers cuz Mama Merkel will do it for us
> huuur duuur muh degeneracy
Back over the border you go, BND shill.

based schweitz

dont you dare to mock alpine folklore ever again you dirty ass burger

triggered :^)

We have a cucked military that has only a chance against maybe Austria and Liechtenstein. No need to play the big boy.

Y'a autant de bougnoules en Suisse qu'en France
t. frontalier

votre accent est ridicule aussi :^)

I do.

One is known for it's abject KEKERY

The other is Medkit.

You were saying user??

why don't you just pull a breivik?

We won't win any offensive wars, but that is besides the point anyway.

>be a dual american/swiss citizen
>turn 18
>get letter in the mail saying I can't join the militia due to american citizenship
>tfw no free SIG

>the CERN opening ceremony
What about it?

SERBIA STRONK

Does Switzerland still make those cute little pocket knives?

Youre basically a rowboat in a sea of sharks though (rest of Yurop).

Don't worry, you're last

youtube.com/watch?v=M8JWuSWQtrY

youtube.com/watch?v=pP1jcPXKB_A

>tfw going next week to start my new job in switzerland

Most Victorinox pocket knives are gimmicky and silly, but some of them are quite useful, like the Soldier knife 08.
Depending on where you buy them, they can be good value. But I know for a fact that many kiosks and tourist traps in Switzerland will sell them with insane markups.

Wait.. wrong picture.

Bonus picture. Just for Sup Forums. : ^)

I bought one in Lucerne. Already had a few from growing up but figured fuck it, why not. It was only $17 with engraving on it and everything.
I want to buy one of pic related next.

Yeah, except insane immigration and EU vassalage.

Top cucks

>insane immigration
Yes, we get all the top workers that have enough from getting robbed by their governments in Germany, France, Italy, you name it!

>proud of genocide by immigration

You are probably Albanian, lol

Don't you end up in court if you like the wrong kind of post on Facebook in Switzerland?

Fuck off, Yugoslavia 2.0

>genocide by immigration
Nonsense. Our genepool is totally fine. And we get the best genes from all of Europe, while the rest of you fills the empty spots with """Syrian""" rocket scientists.

Sure. Ordnung muss sein. : ^)

From what I've heard Leathermans are just as good.

>Sure. Ordnung muss sein.
Might as well stay in Merkelland, then.

But Swiss have a low birth rate, particularly among academics. In a few generations you will become extinct / replaced by Niggers. Everything your ancestors have ever built will be owned by Niggers.

You went from 'Swedish bikini team' to 'blacks on blondes'... What did you expect

I've owned and lost (or destroyed) a few leathermans. I'll give the Victorinox a go and see how it holds up.

>Might as well stay in Merkelland, then.
Yes, please. Btw. that "Ordnung muss sein" was with respect to kekbook only. Idiets that use that crap need solid rules to life by. Others maybe not so much. But nevermind.

>particularly among academics
You see, and that's where you're competely missinformed/delusional. Not that academics wouldn't have low birthrates, no, that's true. But what you don't get is, that we have a dual education system. Good people learn a solid trade, while plebs go studying until they're 30. Academics just aren't that important as anywhere else in the EU. And the workers (that often still end up with degrees from the ETH) have plenty of kids.

>when 1/4 of your population isn't Swiss
>when you get thousands of people naturalized every year that aren't Swiss
>when eventually these "new Swiss" will vote pro-EU parties and make immigration/citizenship easier

Ok, if degrees are so unimportant then stop going to a doctor, architect, do not use what an engineer has ever built, never consult a lawyer etc. Because when these people vanish the economy will go down. I agree though that a trade can be very contributing as well, but it is not true that they have PLENTY OF KIDS, in fact they have a suicidal birth rate.

Let me tell you my story, user.
Would very much like your opinion, since it is connected to this birthrate issue you are arguing with the German user about.
Back in 1989, my mother escaped the commie government and went to Switzerland on a tourist visa.
She did this with another female friend of hers, who was also pregnant.
Shortly after I was born there and my father also came, my parents both spoke perfect German/Swiss and were university graduates with respectful positions.Also both of them were blonde and blue eyed of German descent and so am I. On a side note it was nearly impossible to not be a communist and have university education back then.
So we were 2 weeks away from getting political asylum, but there was a vote from the local community, which required a unanimous vote for us to remain and for me to get Swiss citizenship.
A single Jewish family was against and we were deported shortly afterwards. Later it becomes clear that the said Jewish family was in contact with our government and received a nice amount of money for their "cooperation" in getting my father back. Shortly after he dies.
Now let's get back to my mother's female friend, who was also pregnant but was allowed to stay, because their vote did not include a Jewish family and she was mixed.
My mother hasn't been in contact with her for a long time, but the last time they spoke, my mother told me how she was complaining about their way of life being threatened by mass waves of immigration of unskilled labor. She told her she felt like she was in Sweden or the UK. Admittedly they got their life together and have decent jobs and salaries.
I hold no ill will towards Switzerland because they deported me, I can understand why they would be overly cautions about immigrants from Eastern Europe. I can even ignore the Jewish family who helped our corrupt communist government, but I cannot forgive Switzerland for simply throwing those principles aside and flooding themselves with subhumans.

Im swiss, but left due to massive cuckoldry and the hordes of immigrants. Swissland is dead to me.

(cont)
If those principles applied to my hard working and intelligent parents, they should apply to all these third world subhumans.
They do not deserve to destroy your homeland the same way they will destroy Germany/UK/Sweden and the rest.
Tell me the situation from your perspective and what do you think will happen if this immigration is allowed to continue.
>pic very much related

Why would der Juden destabilize their bank though.
You're really useful to the (((global elite))). Stop being a bank and see how quickly you are pushed to become multiculti.

Mountain Jews are the worst

>falling for the "top workers/Fachkräfte" jew meme
We get the most ordinary workers, Ueli.

Just wait, desu.

It might not be from the mudslimes, but there might be habbenings as well here.

wtf I like switzerland now

vlive.tv/video/31947

>nothing
what about cuckoo clocks? They're dangerous af

Same reason there's no terrorist attacks in Israel. You don't shit on your own doorstep.
Oh wait, there are terrorist attacks in Israel. Two people got stabbed about 9 months ago.

>if degrees are so unimportant
Said nobody. But you certainly don't need to send all the fucking youth to universities, like it's business as usual in the EU.

Sad story. Bad luck, I guess. Because that immigration decision is done on a local/communal level. So if you were to settle in a different town, there might have been no fucking jews telling on you/and voting against you.

>>but I cannot forgive Switzerland for simply throwing those principles aside and flooding themselves with subhumans.
Yeah, that's bullcrap. We suffer from a rather weak Bundesrat since years, and the fucking Zeitgeist is unfortunatly still """very progressive""", at least in public. Our """humanitarian mission""" (which already gave us all the Balkan bois).
But it's not comparable to, say turks in germany. There's no, or not too much of ghettofication and segregation. And the asylants from Eritrea are mostly housed in shitty military underground bunkers with no direct sunlight. And if they chimp out, they chimp out against the rival gang from Eritrea. Also they will have to go, as soon as their shitty country is considered save enough (semantics/only a question of time).