Sup Forums you don't understand!

Sup Forums you don't understand!

If there were no Muslims in the UK, London wouldn't have a mayor and you wouldn't have access to authentic Muslim food!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html
mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'd also have no shit in the streets no terrorism no missing pets or children. We'd have no need to wear the hijab, no need to check people's shoes for fuses.

>muh food

Probably the weakest pro-multiculturealism argument there is.

London would be mayorless today without Muslims. Makes a lot of sense.

>only someone with feces under their fingernails can put together a recipe for ethnic food

It's their only one argument.

What good food do mudslimes even have? Also yeah I'm sure if there were none of them London would be in total anarchy and mayorless. Totally right.

immigration also make labor more affordable why do you hate the economy!!!

Only Muslims on the ballot paper allowed or something? Boris was a far better mayor than Sadiq, who has clearly based his policies off the Vichy.

As a fan of Middle Eastern food myself, I particularly enjoy that argument. Because all it took was a visit to several of their nations, and i was able to bring recipes back and improve them. Not to mention the improvement made my not having it prepared by an Arab or Turk.

And no rape gangs, and no halal bullshit, no genital mutilation, no mosques, no overrated food contaminated with human shit, far less political fraud, barely any chimp outs, I could go on.

>mudshit food
>any good

Imagine that, how awful, a London without throat cuttings in the streets & without a throat cutter apologist, sounds terrible.

It's not the only argument. The other is literally selling out your country for more shekels.

Culture - n; food

so if london didnt have any muslims they would rather go without a major than pick one that is white?
seems kinda racist to be but idk

>wouldn't have access to authentic Muslim food

most muzzie food people eat here is curry, which comes from pakistan and india, which isnt necessarily muzzie

Their food's to die for.

>muslim food
do 14 year old english girls actually count as muslim food tho?

Maybe have way more grammar gooder or graspings of structured in English sentences have.

>we'd have no mayor

Say what you want about Muslims, but falafels are Fucking delcious

Just what in the fuck do retards like this think when they post shit like this? Is the average britbong really this indoctrinated?

Sure, but why do we need muslims who hate us to cook them? It's fucking chickpeas, deep-fried. Not exactly culinary masterwork.

Is he retarded?

>we'd have no mayor
This is a certain logic pushed to the absurd, usually it goes like this:

>white area gets loads of useless shitskins
>whites make an effort and give some of these useless shitskins some jobs
>ffw a few years
>hurr we be all dem important workers, watchu gon do widout us crakkka?
>fuck dis let's do a general PoC strike to show dem rayciss how important we be
we never needed these niggers, but when we make an effort to integrate them because THEY need it then they act like they're essential. They're so useless that it actually costs us to go out of our way so they might have a better situation, and this is how we're inevitably thanked.

Shitskins, not even once.

Wait, without Muslims there can be no mayors?
Shit, how does cities without Muslims operate?

I got this

Don't you know? Only Muslims are allowed to rule over Londonistan these days.

Stabbed, bombed and lorried citizens are small price to pay for kebab shops in the country.

I'm assuming they chop up the goat they just fucked and then serve it with sand.

We definitely don't need Muslims, hence say what you want about them. I responding to someone who said they have shit food

Does this cripplingly retard fellow understand how recipes work?
Never mind the mayoral void conundrum.

>British city has a British Mayor and British cuisine
>this is a bad thing

>Andrew Beatty

Where's the leaf flag to go with this post? It reads like one of ours.

Somehow I doubt Paki and Poo food is better that Bong food.

Muslim "food" is half rotten chopped up goat

>we'd have no mayor

>muslim food
>good
There is nothing the MENA does that Southern European and Indian cuisines cannot cover better. Besides anybody who still thinks British cuisine is bad is an idiot.

nice

What food?

What Islamic food is sold on the streets of the UK?

Mexican and Italian food is fucking good though.

every fucking time
>Muslim kills/rapes people
>"hmm yeah but I want to eat kebabs"
leftist morality at its finest

Not to mention mystery meat.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html

Damn it just hit me - something about your post & the subject.

I have been on Sup Forums for a long time shitposting but only just then did it hit me. I feel so sad about all of this. We got too nice, it was our goodness that destroyed us. We of European descent really are fucked arnt we? Soon there will literally be no place that we can call our own.
There really is no turning back without war or uprising is there?

Demography is destiny. We really screwed up this time.

>we'd have no mayor
No, London would still have a mayor, just not a muslim elected by other muslims (and cucks).

>way crapper food
You don't need to be a Muslim or Middle Eastern to make the cuisine.

Also does he think Indians are muslim because they're similar shades of brown to Arabs? that's racist yo

>No mayor
Literally not an argument. You can might as well say that you'd have no Monarch if Elizabeth hadn't been born. True in a sense yeah (since it would be someone else), but not in the way he means it.

>Exotic food
One of the good side-effects of globalization is that cultural exchange can now happen without two people actually having to meet each other in the first place. You don't marry the cook to learn a recipe, and cultural ideas and food can now be exchanged over the internet in two seconds. Not like it was during the middle-ages when merchants had to go halfway around the world to bring home spices. So globalization has effectively wiped out the need for immigration for cultural purposes. All it has left is either for economic (though developed western nations hardly need superstitious and illiterate muslims) or altruistic reasons. The latter is by far the most common, but they try to play it off with weak excuses like the ones described here.

But muh sitcom jokes say otherwise?

>muh food
>the only way to have foreign food is to mass-import millions of foreigners from the third world until the native population is a minority

Muslims hate ISIS! CNN said so! mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

>muh kebab
these people are cancer on society

you dont need mexicans or italians in your country to have mexican or italian food
same for kebabs

muslim food is disgusting, no joke it's really bad, rotten goat grizzle stew, worst shit I ever tasted in my life.

Le British food is bad meme

>Everyone must be paid a living wage or you're literally hitler why do you hate poor people

>Immigrants work for less than native citizens they're good for the economy why do you hate poor people

Really makes you think.

I guess you didn't have a mayor before the Muslims came in.
And you food was crappier, but at least you knew how to use your own language back then.

you don't think the Jews would import it anyway- they fucking stole it from us

>not having a mayor is a bad thing

Muslims food?

Indians make better food than mudslimes.

Eat Indian food and kick mudslimes off your country.

>what is italian food

Why do londoners suck so much arab and turk cock?
Italian food is quintillions of times superior to arab shit food.

How DARE you suggest that evil white people STEAL culture from these poor slobs! SHAME ON YOU!

No, seriously, what food?

KEBABS CAME OVER HERE WITH THE GREEKS NOT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS

Their arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

Is he simply saying Sadiq Khan would no longer be mayor, or did London decide it needed a mayor because of Muslims somehow? Isn't Khan only the 3rd or 4th mayor London has ever had? For such an old city, it's a pretty new development

If they didn't have muslims children wouldn't be turning into pink mist, but I guess the hummus is worth it.

I'm tired of these elitist wine-sipping faggots who think shit on a stick is exquisite just because it comes from some obscure country.

>Muh curry

Don't get me wrong, a lamb Madras with a couple of chapattis is top tier food.

If terrorism, child rape gangs, BBC pushing multicultural bullshit all day long and the utter destruction of entire towns up north is the price we pay for it, I'd go back to fish and chips tomorrow m8.

>falafels are Fucking delcious
>I like spicy grass
Citizen of Ottawa detected. Fuck that ethnic shit

Also
>See """"""""""""""Mediterranean"""""""""""" restaurant
>it's Turkish
Every. single. time.

In Poland our cities have presidents instead. Can't wait for some of dat dere diversity so we can have mayors too.

>We would have no Mayor
No muslim one you mean
>Crappier food, because crapper is not a word
Muh kebab

Look who is talking.

>kek

Enjoy eating your burgers and synthetic cheese then.

Not to mention I've never heard anyone talk up African or Middle Eastern food and Hispanic food is a fucking meme

Now if you want to let in Koreans or Japanese because of the food then I'd completely agree. Fuck now I want some Korean BBQ

London has only had a mayor since 2000, before that it was different councils and boards that held the role, as well the the Lord Mayor who used to be a proper mayor but now literally openly exists as a role to only represent financial interests of London and host big banquets for bankers and government officials. Either way this retard is just making some weird argument that if Sadiq didn't have the post, no one would.

Reminds me of those stories about how if there were no black people we wouldn't have ironing boards or traffic lights.

Totally worth some dead people.

Fucking psychopaths.

Ahh so liberals think the deaths of our citizens are worth it because this guy has a hardon for hummus.

we'd also have a much lower amount of children who've been raped, women who've been raped, boys who've been killed etc.

>Indian food

>lamb madras
>madras
>chapatis

Its all indian food .
Madras is old name of Chennai.
>Muslims are lier too.

That makes up for all the dead people I'm sure.

>Stupid brits can't even tell the difference between indian food and mudslime

>muh food
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE MORONS!

are burgers and fries "Christian food"?

What a retarded lefty

Wisconsin cheese is just fine for a burger and not synthetic at all. We don't have a problem importing the cheese from Italy and France but the people can stay right where they are.

>No mayor
No, they'd elect a different one
>Crapper food
I'll give you that one, takeaway is one of the few edible things on this island after I've been spoiled by America. British and most European food is dogshit.

You leave wine out of this Billy Bob.

Guess which cuisine Pakis resembles the most.

We've probably done this kind of thing once or twice before. We're a tough race to kill though. I mean, the only strategy anyone could think of to defeat us is to have us commit, at a very slow pace, collective suicide. Makes you think.

>Muh food
Really?, you can also have "exotic" food if you get latinos and at least most of us are christians.

Are bongs really dumb enough to believe there is no real cheese in America?

I prefer Chinese desu

The Muslim places all became shitty as soon as their sons and shit took them over

>crapper food

The internet provides information on everything.... you can just search online for middle eastern recipes without worrying a out getting blown up

Very true, but it's 90% Pakistanis that actually cook it up here.

I only go to actual Indian owned restaurants, and as much as I join in "poo in loo" games I have many Hindu and seikh friends. I know you guys hate those fuckers as much as we. Much love.

>muh ethnic food
why do liberals always bring this up?
when I was in California, it was always
>imagine Cali without chinese food and mexican food!
for fucks sake

didn't the rotherham rapists brag about serving some of their victims as kebab meat?

This guy does cool math videos