This is what the people posting on pol about protecting the white race and supporting trump and niggers and kikes and...

This is what the people posting on pol about protecting the white race and supporting trump and niggers and kikes and chinks and spics and feminazis

This is a joke right?

That's Sup Forums and it was several years ago, newfag

At least they're doing something

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with redditors now
it's Sup Forums

what else did you expect? they are americans, there is no such a thing as a white american

rainbow coalition **except for niggers**

so proud i have a teer in my eye

>Daily reminder these are all faggot Americans and does not represent Brit/pol/ masterrace in any shape or form

Here you go

Sup Forums is a board of peace and loves people of all races. Being black doesn't make you a nigger, being asian doesn't make you a muslim. You choose to be those things, just as you choose to be a respectable person of society.

Those who hate people just for their race aren't real Sup Forums members.

You have welsh and Irish and scotch

Shut up cuck

You have to go back nu/pol/ faggots should leave

No bro, this is Sup Forums from the hwndu streams I think. Brought together by a collective hatred of niggers and mudslimes, and a love of habbenings.

I'm in So Cal anyone want to do a meet up?

I see no political discussion here.
/bant/

Whata fuck is this? Why are a bunch of lethally deformed queers sieg heiling?

They're pretty white by American standards

Fuck off nigger lover

I'd hate fuck the qt trap in the bear hoodie.

This is real. It's from He Will Not Divide Us.
Only like 40% of people on this board are actually white, if you actually go on the faces of Sup Forums threads

It's good that they recognize the contributions of the white race and where they would be without them.

pol has never been stormweenie front 2 and the axis powers were the most multi-ethnic fighting force ever assembled.