Black people in school

Why do black people goof around and not take learning seriously?

I remember being in a Cisco networking class that we all paid for, and the black students hanging out together in the back kept cracking jokes and not focusing on the material. They fucking pay for the class and are waisting the opportunity to siphon knowledge.

Anglos, asians, persians were stoically focusing on content and absorbing information to maximize their skill level. They seemed to enjoy it and asked relevant questions instead of dribble the blacks were asking.

Why do most blacks act this way?

lmao dis nigga aint gettin how shit works XD

They don't have to care, they'll graduate or be accepted into whatever college or job they want because they get to check off "Visible Minority" box on an application.

I already know I just want to fan the flames.

>they pay...

Because they know they will get the job regardless of how badly they did in school.

This is worth reading.

there's not much point in trying to learn when you don't have a brain to store the information in

I honestly don't understand either, same thing here with Moroccans(black people for you are Moroccans for me)

this

It's like this from the start. Go to a kindergarten. Recess is over and it's time to go inside and color or sing songs: black kid throws a fit.
"Muuuuh basketbawwwlll"
3rd or 4th grade, teacher brings in a TV, watch short clip about lesson, TV gets turned off, black kid flips the fuck out.
"Can we watch cartooonz??"
Middle school. Classes get slightly more difficult. Algebra, foreign languages, global history. Black kids start to give up on everything.
"Muuh distracting jokes, muh Jim Class!"
High School. Black kids seperated into retard containment zones. Literally taught at the same pace as kids with extra chromosomes.
Never learn anything about the world.
Never mature.
Never think.
Get diploma.
Get free ride to college.
Get handed job

Mfw

Image for ants

because they know liberals will just give them hand outs

Zoom in nigger

phoneposter detected

You will be my servant says TMH.

>We need more social services for us blacks
>Nah their half breed we don't need no work we lazy.

No wonder why niggers are passed up for Mexicans. At least Mexicans try to learn the language and do as they are told and work. Black people are a burden to society they take up about 40% of government services while Mexicans are about 10% that is really little.

Something makes me think the black students got subsidised to do it... Was it CCNA by any chance? I can't imagine behaving in that way if they are taking CCNP or something higher.

They aren't smart enough to learn, so when faced with something that they can't handle, they play it off with humor, like they're just above this knowledge and that it's just not important to them.

>They fucking pay for the class

that's where you're wrong. the taxpayers paid for the class.

It was CCENT/CCNA class. So it was introductory, but still, I think they were subsidized by dem programz but they for sure did not pass any tests. They ended up drifting out of the class.

Simply put, they don't care. There is no incentive to better themselves. They assume they will always get a handout due to their "victim" status. Its doubtful they even paid for the class. Most likely, you paid for it through a government entitlement program.

The last few years of school I spent in a small southern prep school. Out of about 300 total students, maybe 10 were black, but they were all fairly bright. Their parents tended to be either doctors or attorneys, so I had the notion that successful parents pushed their children to succeed and it was nothing more than a class issue.
Contrast this to when I was a little younger and still in public school. Classes, at least during the late 80s-early 90s, were segregated by aptitude. In my advanced classes, I'd say about 95% of the students were white. There were no other ethnicities around at that time. I never even saw a mexican until I was a teenager, and I remember being confused. Anyway, many of the students were still from upper-MC households, but this was public school so even some of the whites and the few blacks were from blue collar homes, yet they still excelled. So I can see that it may not have been a class issue.
During that time, being smart was still a cause for torment, so I wonder if bright blacks were indeed self-destructive and playing dumb for peer approval. That would show a lack of wisdom, though not necessarily a lack of intelligence. Whites were seen as nerds, and a cultural aversion to white "weakness" and white knowledge was enough to sway even those with potential into a perpetually primitive and savage mindset.
Now I just believe that it has nothing to do with class, skill, peers, or engaged parenting. Regardless of the successful exceptions, regardless of the fact that the average IQ might be equivalent to a young white child who has bumped his head a few too many times, there just doesn't seem to be a drive to excel in the population as a whole. There is no divine spark. They are contented to simply exist, and that's fine. But if they are in classes with aspirational whites or students of other backgrounds, they should not be permitted to hinder the education of those will are benefiting from it.

open in a new tab and remove the "m" from the file name and then remove your own head and leave it in front of a shopping mall with the others

also change the extension to match the one shown in the post if necessary because resized pics become jpegs even if they were originally pngs

also your mother is a fat Mexican png

I thought that would be the case. I'm gonna be taking a CCNA class soon enough, no nigs where I live so I doubt I'll get the apes and routers experience.

Uhm they obviously just need more funding duh

You know they got that shit paid for by some "community/jobs center" and they just want to fuck around anyway.

Then they'll complain when they don't get hired about racism, not the fact that they never gave a shit in the first place.

Low IQ and high testosterone, same reason they are more prone to commit crime

> why do the vast majority of basketball-americans piss away their opportunities to get ahead by nigging it up every chance they get, both in and out of school

Two words:

> black culture

They don't care about school because they keep passing it down the line from generation to generation that whites will always be their enemy, is keeping them down, and that whitey owes them a living because of slavery (ie generational welfare).

What's worse is that the liberals have done everything they possibly could to try and find excuses for their chimpouts in the schools and how the blacks literally destroy everything they touch....and now it's all come back to bite them.

Blacks acting like animals as a general rule in schools had gotten so out of hand that obama and AG eric holder stepped in and threatened all the public schools in the US with taking their federal funds away if they didn't stop expelling and suspending blacks for stuff they should be expelled and suspended for.

The white liberal teachers and admin's answer to this was, wait for it....

Suspend and expel more white kids for stupid BS that no white kid ever got suspended or expelled for in the past, JUST TO MAKE THE NUMBERS EVEN OUT.

I graduated HS in 93' and uni in 97'.....and you couldn't pay me to be a student in a public school anywhere NEAR blacks these days.

Their culture is shit and it's being promoted by liberals so they can maintain control. What I don't understand is why they pull the smart ones into it too. If an intelligent black is in a class with niggers, the niggers attention will gravitate towards the smart one and disrupt him or pull him in. Why don't they just leave him alone?