What does Sup Forums think about concubines?

With Sup Forums's hard-on for fascism and lording over others, I wondered what you lads think about concubines.

Two or three female side-pieces that you can fuck without repercussions seems ideal to me. Plus, you can continue the white race and get all the benefits of tapping that exotic ass if that's your thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=djV5-15SLXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE.

Men are polygamous by nature. It's a fact that all must acknowledge. What to do with that fact is up to you. I do not intend for it to be justification for you to be disloyal to your girlfriend, but it's just a warning that you must be very strictly in control of your more basic instincts, especially when your wife hits the infertility age.

That's fine I guess. If they're nonwhite, they should be sterilized though.
The thing is, if you're actually powerful enough for that, you don't need to enslave anyone. Sexual slavery is more a middle-upper class thing than a ruler thing, unless you wanna just fuck thousands of women like Ghengis Khan or that Egyptian guy, which I suppose you probably actually should want to do if you're a healthy male.

I'm not really talking about that though. Having a mistress while being an average person is really not that ethical.

But imagine you rise up enough in the social ladder and you find yourself in a high position at a conglomerate, or in politics, or something similar.

Then, given the option to have any woman you want just for fun and nothing more, would you pull the trigger, so to speak?

And if an occupation like that is as emotionally/mentally taxing as it seems, should you feel guilty for essentially using them to relieve stress?

Obviously nobody here has his own castle, but it's a fun "What if" scenario that frequently crosses my mind.

If all you use them for is to release some stress and cater to your basic insticts of wanting to dominate the female, is it really that unethical? If there's no emotional bond whatsoever?

Harems are part of Female sexual/biological nature.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

As long as she's taken care of and you captured her fair and square from an enemy you were at war with, I think it's fine. Treating one of your own people like that would be degenerate though. It's probably unethical to merely use her for sex when you could also have her do other work for you.

Perfectly fine in some situations. For example, if you're a nobleman who loves a woman but needs to keep himself available for marriage in order to be able to forge an alliance with another house, he could keep the woman he loves as a concubine instead of taking her in marriage.

If I could and if it was Church-approved, I'd have a harem with at least a 200 concubines so I could father hundreds of children.

Damn, I just got outLARPed hard.

Are you an emperor?
If not, choose one wife, like everyone else.

MODS. Please ban Frank's trip. He shits up this site with his autistic larping which he's increased the frequency of since his doxing

This is already what is happening with niggers in America and their normalization of 'side hoes'. They make memes about that and their women seem to be okay with their men having other women just to fuck.

That's because they're not cucked like the west now is. In 20th century men often had other women apart from their wives.

There is an ongoing assault on white men, and the niggers are getting away with everything, I seriously despise the current culture.

>emperor
>greece

Yeahanon, you caught me. I'm the future Japanese Emperor, but I'm on vacation...

It's just an interesting AU What If.

I'd settle for one decent wife.

good if you're fabulously wealthy

Why does it matter? You will never have any nor live in a society that condones it. The closest you'll get is to having a mistress.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=djV5-15SLXs
honestly though no, that kind of garbage was the product of the dead old world and needs to stay there
If humans cannot rise past our animalistic nature then we will sink back into the muck we came from and we will deserve it.

>KnowledgeBomb doxed
wait wut? is this for real?
in for knowledge

I would love my own Bene Gesserit concubine. Preferably, red haired of pure Harkonnen decent, please.

One women with one male is the best setup for society.
There are no frustrated men who have no females running around and it's good for children. Women are also the happiest in this setup.
Whether you find more satisfaction in fucking three women instead of just one is irrelevant for society.
So no, it's retarded.

They're great things in crusader kings 2. I love playing an african kang and raiding white lands for their hot daughters.

i always liked playing as the nogs in civ 4 and being peaceful af.

You thought it was dead, but it's just sleeping.

THE WOMEN ARE WHERE THEY BELONG

Dr. Doom presidency WHEN?

Totally down

>ITT: Virgins ERPing about being rich doms

Hickman Doom = Best Doom

Seriously, Hickman's Doom is Based AF (pic related). Just make sure you stay away from "muh minorities" Doom.

you can do that even as a deadbeat working two jobs at different mcdonalds'

Beautiful women should procreate to have more beautiful children and not be part of an harem that would abort the kids.
As a spanish it makes me sad to see all those gorgeus women that wanted to work and be succesful like man and now they have a good job and get fucked each week but are childless
It's a tragedy, milions of copulations have made posible each person today and now in less than a century for than half the female population won't procreate and all those genetic combinations will disappear forever.

Just no. They're human beings. They should also be allowed to participate in the free market however they see fit and on a voluntary basis

Harems are completely natural for both sexes (as in males having harems and females being concubines) but completely degenerate for society.

Betas will have no incentive to be useful because at the end of the day there are no females (the alphas hold them all).

Eh, in such a case it has no... "grace". The whole point is to indulge in the power fantasy.

Degenerate