Your daily reminder that LIBERALS WON THE CIVIL WAR AND WWII AND WE'RE READY TO KILL YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT

>your daily reminder that LIBERALS WON THE CIVIL WAR AND WWII AND WE'RE READY TO KILL YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tips.fbi.gov

You dumb fuck. Who won the civil war? The fucking republicans you dipshit. House Majority = GOP. President = GOP. Who outlawed slavery? Thats right, Republicans. Now take your liberal ass and go read a history book.

>Who outlawed slavery? Thats right, Republicans

That still makes them liberals. Lincoln was the OG RINO.

Liberals need Nuking

Concentration camps when??

I though Democrats were fine with Hitler back then.

Liberalism is a spent ideology
Get ready for the dustbin of history
GG no re

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhana

Is this serious?
A liberal reporter literally had ptsd by shooting a gun one time
Calm down kid, you're still fat and unemployed

>liberals won the civil war and WWII

But muh southern strategy

Hahahah a shut up jew

The folks during the civil war and ww2 would be appalled by gay marriage, the destruction of genders, and the rampant atheism. They would probably side with us when they got the whole picture, idiots.

500 texans defeated the entire mexican army, spic.
Make your play, filthy beaner.

Jefferson Davis was a Democrat

>a bunch of cuckold weak-chinned numales, tranny monsters, fat fucking feminists, and faggots don their strap-ons and polish their 12 inch BBC dildos to march into battle with the (((evil nazis))) screeching their battle battle cry "REEEE IT WUZ HUR TURN!!!" against the full force of the US military

id like to see you faggots try

>We're gonna kill you
They sure are liberal

ego certus erit amarus. tu et perdere.

>"Lincoln was fervently making plans to send all freed slaves to the jungles of Central America once the (Civil War) was over. … The only thing that kept this from happening was his assassination."

Not entirely true. He tried to invoke voluntary colonization of central America by former slaves to keep blacks seperate from whites but gave up prior to the emancipation proclamation, which in turn killed the idea anyways. I wish he would have stuck with it though, a nog free America is the ideal haven of freedom and virtue.

That statistic counts the millions of illegal aliens who voted in California you pretend don't exist.

Watch your filthy mouth, that's my great great grandfather you're talking about

If there is a civil war, imagine how many libtards will die. So much salt

I mean he literally was a Democrat in the Union, before and after the Civil War.