Would you rather live in the Greater Nazi Reich or Japanese Pacific States?

Would you rather live in the Greater Nazi Reich or Japanese Pacific States?

quads.
nope rather live in a winning country

Well im in the neutral zone and I think i might prefer to remain there since both the Nazis and japs liked to brutally murder anyone that didnt conform to a very narrow preference they had.

Protip for other burgers: this probably would've excluded lik 99% of you as well.

>both with tax rates above 20%

yeah no fuck off

Would rather be in the great reich, but I'm cursed to live with all the japs

why do people think this would happen if we "lost"? it's nearly impossible to overthrow america when every citizen is armed.

That's literally only the case in the Midwest and maybe parts of the South and Mountain Northwest outside of major cities. City people don't have guns.

Good luck shooting a deadly viral epidemic.

Idaho seems like the best option here.

Imagine if we never nuked Japan, they occupied the Western United States and they never descended into anime hentai childless weeb degeneracy.

I would have fit in fine with the NAZIs. Probably would have been purged do to my ADD though.

>People from the country and suburbs can't walk or drive to cities
>Supplies magically teleport to where they are needed
>Armies just teleport to the cities to capture them
Honestly though, Nazi Germany achieving anything that could be considered a victory was impossible in WW2 and them conquering the US was even more impossible.

>Protip for other burgers: this probably would've excluded lik 99% of you as well.

If it's Man in the High Castle rules it really isn't that bad. As long as you are white with no chronic diseases you are golden.

small price to pay for glory!

u forget what happened to Japan during WWII,
same thing would happen to USA if nazis got the nukes first.

Maybe today but this would be taking place in the 40s and 50s. Everyone except those living in big cities (and still most of those) had experience with a gun.

Having read Man in the High Castle, honestly the Nazi side as I am white.

I'm scared to imagine it but at the same time they would have been able to make top tier cartoons all the same, or maybe we'd be watching Indian cartoons instead.

>99% of Americans
>No chronic diseases

Oh I havent read the book or seen the show, so I'm just bullshitting off of real world events.

99% might be high but I seriously doubt either side would keep many of us around for very long.

The book had very little focus on the life in the Reich, shame desu.

>It's nearly impossible to overthrow America when every citizen is armed.
Why do American's believe this? The Soviets supposedly lost ~25million and many of them had some of the best military equipment of the day. The USA didn't have much of a land army until late into the war so a mainland invasion would be looking at many unarmed-for-political-reasons, children, I'm-a-woman-so-I-can't-fight and a-handgun-is-fine-too against a large fleet of tanks and heavily armed soldiers.

The real reason the USA wasn't able to be invaded was because there is a considerable amount of water between the Axis and the USA while the USA has a significant navy. The exact same reason that the UK wasn't able to be invaded.

Canada was never invaded in that story, I would stay where I am.

I refuse to believe america would surrender if we were nuked. Particularly in a defensive war where the stakes are literally the idea of america, durring the 1940s no less. We would have fought to the very last man woman and child.

You forget there is 4 guns for every 1 person. And this is in an age where half of america has turned its back on the gun. Back then everyone was armed.

They would have never been able to deliver it, their bombers never entered american mainland soil

Plus they didnt even have a bomber big enough to carry a 10,000 lb bomb across the atlantic, the B-29 was designed for this

Canada would have been invaded
We fought alongside the bongs, and thus were an enemy
the show and story just focuses on the states

This, the whole story is retarded and masturbates to the idea that FDR saved the world. In the setting Germany and Japan essentially conquered the entire world.

Japan side because who doesn't want a cute Asian waifu

>quads
I currently live in the JPS, but if I could I guess I'd move to Texas or something so I could live in the reich.