Reminder that Americans are too dumb to even have mental health screening for gun ownership

Reminder that Americans are too dumb to even have mental health screening for gun ownership.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/new_orleans_crime_news_may_29-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Water is wet.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rude tb h

>mental health screening for gun ownership.
what should that entail?
btw I would say someone like jared latner should never have been able to even breathe on a firearm.

california dems would take this "metal health screening" and make it even harder for normal folks to get firearms.

Reminder Americans are too dumb to have mental health screenings for bicycle wheel ownership.

The same mental health screening that muslims pass when they "immigrate" to your country?

Reminder that Brits are slaughtered with trucks and knives en mass

I don't understand this meme, america has best universities. with high quality education that shit hole like mine can only dream of

Reminder that bongs gave up their rights to use guns for self defense and now get run over and stabbed instead.
HAHAHAHAHAH

and who do you propose doesn't get a gun after their screening?

americans are the worst

please someone nuke them

>Reminder that Americans are too dumb

You were right up to this point, but then you had to go full-retard by saying this:

>to even have mental health screening for gun ownership.

Sage.

Most of them came through your country first, Pyrros Dimas.
You have more people dying of gun violence in 1 year than all terrorist attack in this country combined over the last 100 years.

Remember when the kikes flood your country with immigrant that want to kill you with the kikes blessing you have no way defend yourself
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

How can such a stupid country be #1?

lmao, love how it burns these euros

"Only the insane have the tenacity to survive,
only the survivors' opinion on sanity will count."

The mentally ill, so half of your population.

>number 1
Lad, got something to tell you...
Only thing you're number 1 in is obesity and being the first white country to be majority non-white.

You cant even buy a butter knife at the store, you have to get a butter knife license first.

Call someone else then, next time Germany decides to try and steam roll your faggot pro-Islam country.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

And very few people relative to the population can or actually do go to them. Think of it like America's version of ITT.
You do need to go through a process to get guns, background checks include things like that.

If we had guns, the attacks over the last year would have been hundreds of times worse.

>be british
>get stabbed

>be british
>get run over in front or parliment

>be british
>get run over again

> be british
>get stabbed again

>be british
>live under sharia law

>Remember when the kikes flood your country with immigrant that want to kill you with the kikes blessing you have no way defend yourself
Lol, that's if the "kikes" don't literally flood the UK because of climate change.

Reminder that your people had to defend themselves with chairs after your unarmed police ran away.

well that's dumb, and it's a part of why people don't want that.

Sorry that you happen to have infantile and worthless political opinions, maybe one day you can engage in proper political discourse and have it actually mean something. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll feel right at home on Sup Forums

At least we'll be armed when RaHoWa starts.

MUH FREEDOM

>be estonian
>no one knows or cares what happens to an estonian

B A S E D

Deflection

Why? Your terrorists already have guns and bombs and shit. The only thing that would change is that your citizens would be armed too and ready to defend themselves instead of waiting for the police to hit the sandniggers with batons. lel

>niggers killing each other
>problem

>be leaf

Do we need muslim immigrants to be culturally enriched?I don't think so.You cucks wanted every single one of them and forced us to do it because of debt.Muslims are actually pretty hated here.
Whoever is accepted in your country or not is your country's business.
But apparently you don't even do the necessary screening before you let them in.Literally 3rd world.

Metal health will drive you mad.

Im sure France agrees...... Sorry bong, you are fucked and there is nothing you can do to stop the hordes conquering your nation

I don't care what you have to say.
You can't defend yourself against a godamn knife.
You're not an American and your views are irrelevant.
Go find a kebab stand and get stabbed.
saged

Well obviously! Somehow sharts here think that Trump the baboon is better than /based obumbo/

Obumbo: fought against the kikes to the very last day

Drumpfenschnietzel: sold out his daughter to a kike even before he became president

Well what are you going to do about it?
Don't you have your own problems to worry about anyway? I hear May is going to finally stop crime by getting rid of your assault internet.

>doesn't understand that I can build an AR (that's Armalite Rifle you stupid britbong) with an 80% lower
Lurk more on /k/
>britbong
Of. Fucking. Course. Neck yourself.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/new_orleans_crime_news_may_29-.html
Another day of violence in America due to guns.

>mental health screening for gun ownership.
There is a mental health screening for gun ownership you fucking retard.
The problem is nigger pawn shops sell guns to niggers illegally.

That's unconstitutional, but since you don't have a constitution you wouldn't understand.

can someone tell me what the second amendment states?

Reminder that your entire country is too dumb to have gun ownership.

Knives and vans is your preference?

Odd this would be posted on a website made in America...while you're on a computer with an OS made in America...

>muh amendment
Smart people don't follow some bullshit written hundreds of years ago religiously.

Reminder radical Islam is a mental illness

I agree. No niggers, muslims and liberals should be allowed to have guns.

We invented computers and the internet.
And we invented you.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Mental Health Sreening Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Say You Won't Shoot Up A School Like Nigga Just Lie Haha

Giving up your rights is progressive goy, no way a 200 yo document could be correct.

that's it, I'm sageing you're shitty thread faggot and there's nothing you can do about it

Two good ideas and one horrible mistake.

Another day of terrorism due to muslims.
You don't need a gun to kill yourself, OP...rope is cheap.

Just another day of violence in the UK due to cars and knives.

>I don't understand the Constitution: the Post
>I love thoughtcrime
>I don't understand that felons and people that have been held against their will can't get a gun through normal means

you are fucking retarded

Thanks for reminding me. Saged.

>burgers can't handle the truth

>the founding fathers didn't know what they were doing
Absolute retard spotted

You're not one to talk paco, cartels are ripping people's hearts out in your shit hole like some aztec sacrifice.

>he thinks gun violence in new orleans helps his case
Chocolate city is the greatest example of nog on nog violence being ALL of the gun violence statistics. Stupid fucking bong doesn't even realize the city is controlled by Democrats, who support gun control.

>muh founding fathers
Reminder that they fucked nigger slaves and couldn't predict the future.

But they put the rules in place to protect the people.

>let's have gun ownership for everyone while we are filled with niggers and taco niggers

You're using a source that says the highest number of American gun violence occurs in county's with gun control

Which is why most of mathematics is bullshit right?

"Having guns puts you at greater risk of terrorism goy. Throw them away so the terrorists don't have guns and you'll be safe."
>whites are now defenseless against the invading arab horde
"Good goys...."

And no Brit has ever set foot on the moon or leveled an entire city

It's not followed religiously, retard.
If it wasn't working, it'd be chucked out.

>be British
>explode

1st one is a hoax.
Second is a massacre, not sure why you're proud of that. Probably makes you feel better about your small circumcised cock.

When will people realize that he's just samefagging over and over again to get a rise? Maybe his friend was stabbed to death and he wants to feel better about voting remain or something.

Yeah, let's go ahead and have gun control based on a "science" that follows a book that lists every single thing humans do as a "mental illness."

>t. Psychologist

Docs don't even understand mental health. Getting depression pills is literally filling out a questionnaire.

Puerto Rico, how's your gun laws? The second amendment only applies to states right?
I figure with all the crime they must have tried to crack down on guns a few times.
Remember to sage btw

I know right! We also need mental health checks for knife purchases and van rentals! When will we ever learn?!?

>leveled an entire city
DRESDEN
R
E
S
D
E
N

Because you all were doing so well against the Axis

Reminder that OP is a faggot
Reminder that OP is such a cuck he let his country take away his right to own a gun
Reminder that taking away someone's right to own a gun is one of the biggest deterrents to seeking help for mental health problems

Part and Parcel

Oh vey

PUBLIC ORDER ACT 1986 PART 3 VIOLATION!!!

Please turn yourself in to the police for using racially abusive terms in an online forum. Thirst violations carry a heavy prison sentence. You'll have a lot of time for figuring out how to be a better citizen of the world during your imprisonment

Is this real? This can't be real.

Really real

Its ok abdallah. Its ok.

Reminder that homeschooling is banned in Germany

Reminder to check these digits

Ok at first glance that freaked me out but I think I figured it out. They're saying that if you have a tv and don't pay for it then you're on a list. They're not saying if you don't have a tv you're on a list.
But being on that list could be used as evidence that you're breaking the law so the swat team barge in looking for a tv that you didn't license and when they don't find one they find '''something else'''

>lets take white's only form of defense away because there are nogs and spics
Wow found the retard

This.

Yeah, well when I was in college we theorized what an ideal government would be and most of the US Constitution wound up in there. I'm sure you believe you could do better, but you can't, The problem isn't what's written, the problem is in the execution.

>like some aztec sacrifice.
At least they are maintaining a tradition.

There are several mental health conditions that disqualify one for gun ownership. Making sure you're not a diagnosed nutter is part of the background check.

>people that have been held against their will can't get a gun through normal means
wat