Sup Forums 2024?

Trump isn't perfect, but he's a good man and a step in the right direction.
When will a Sup Forums user run for president? Which one of you faggots is qualified?

How about Pepe? I'm sure we can get him to win Sup Forums with weaponized autism and all

Anyone who's 35 and still browsing Sup Forums is in no way fit to be a leader.

You realize that's 90% of Sup Forums

I'm 35 and I'm perfectly qualified...

Can a hive mind run for office?

If we create A digital avatar by putting text to speech behind an animated anonymous guy, could that run for office?

Anyone who doesn't browse Sup Forums for at least one hour each day has NO BUSINESS running a country.

Seriously we can't let us get our hands on the nuclear codes.

id vote for that

Let's do it hive mind for president!

What made Trump qualified? All you have to do is be 35 or older and a Natural born citizen...and be able to whip people's passions into a frenzy.

I'm a natural born citizen, at least 35 years old.

I'm qualified.

and have millions and millions of dollars to run a campaign.

This is dangerous just because our "hive mind" is multi national and full of angry neck beards. Imagine more traditional Sup Forumsacks are in an actual happening thread and then some red fucks from CG took hold of the avatar it would be disastrous. Or lets say a Leaf hate thread hurts some syrup niggers feefees and next thing you know an executive order is put into place where we are all ordered to build AI girlfriends for snow beaners.

I submit my application here:
Will be 37 in 2024
White male, 6'1" tall, married, 3 kids.
Texas native, have lived in 9 different states from coast to coast
Have a graduate degree in Information Security
8 Years service in the military to include 1 x deployment to Iraq 1 x Deployment to HoA 1 x Deployment to Afghanistan and 2 x Deployments to South America
I have 3 kids
Small business owner for small office network and security contracting
Anti immigration, anti abortion, anti foreign aid and anti government interference in the market place.
Pro gun (avid hoarder of numerous firearms)
Would rather run as a Constitutionalist than a Republican though.

>2024

Ladies and gentlemen, the 46th president of the United States of America!

Go ahead and try to stir up some party!
You cant do it alone, get some friends there as well

we do have a few congessional seats i believe.

>When will a Sup Forums user run for president? Which one of you faggots is qualified?

I'm a trained scientist. Nobody's gonna vote for that.

>tfw actually attempting to get into politics

>good man

>When will a Sup Forums user run for president?
Trump did and won.
If you were an oldfag you would have noticed him throwing the idea out here on the board as a topic of discussion a few years before he announced his candidacy.