Based dudes are based

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/two-dudes-wrote-a-fake-penis-study-and-got-it-published-to-slam-gender-research?utm_source=mbtwitter

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The 3,000-word "paper" is dense and winding, and argues that the penis is better thought of a social construct than an actual anatomical body part. It goes on to state that if we shift our societal understanding of the penis, we could better combat climate change.

liberals believe any piece of bullshit as long as it fits the narrative hahaha

>others were quick to point out studies in medicine are fraudulent as well

Lmfao, guess it's k then

My penis identifies as a EMD DDA40X.

Kek, this must be a joke ese, can't believe liberals are this retarded.

I dont even believe liberals are this stupid... I feel like this must be an elaborate case of trollception. Trolls trolling trolls who troll trolls.

>In the end, many critics have concluded that the prank only served to discredit the skeptic community

Wha--

hahahahahahaha

Link to an article written by the Hoax's authors:
skeptic.com/reading_room/conceptual-penis-social-contruct-sokal-style-hoax-on-gender-studies/

Worth reading. The paper didn't just 'slip through the cracks' of a flawed review system, it was highly, highly praised by those who reviewed it.

bump for comedy gold

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ghrh
*Takes Breath*
Hua ha ha ha ha he he ...

>Linking to Vice.
You must be new here. Archive the link, retard.

My sides have been defined as a social construct

Bogdanovs are proud.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

We know a priori that feminist science is a valid field. You're only discrediting yourself by opposing it, goyim :^)

LMAO

I hope more people catch on to this shit and start doing it.

Women are funny, women are scientists, get over it.

You see, it made them look like idiots. So instead of owning up to anything they just blame the people who made them look like idiots.

>Completely bullshit bogus paper gets published
>"In the end, many critics have concluded that the prank only served to discredit the skeptic community, rather than the gender studies field."

Just use postmodern generator

>"Part of the fault may fall on the open-access, pay-to-publish model, but the rest falls on the entire academic enterprise collectively referred to as 'gender studies,'" the authors wrote. "As we see it, gender studies in its current form needs to do some serious housecleaning."
Please don't tell me I fell for a scam.

>genitals are a social construct
>therefore climate change yay!
top fucking kek