Why are women who were raised by a single parent more fucked up than men raised by a single parent?

Why are women who were raised by a single parent more fucked up than men raised by a single parent?

Source? Men raised by single mother are criminal af.

doesn't matter. what matters is if the parent was a female are not. single moms fuck their kids up

Because women are fucked up?

no, prevalence of single mother hood is high amongst niggers.

Is that true? I was raised by a single mom, and I'm pretty fucked up.

Single mothers, not single parents. If they have a dad and no mom, the kid will turn out alright. Women, who supposedly are the ones ment to raise children suck at it.

This isn't contradictory to what i said.

Me want sucky sucky fucky fucky

You're a moron. I'm a white dude, raised by a single mom and I know tons of other dudes raised by single moms. The only ones that chimped out, ever, were the nogs and spics.

One of my uncles got a divorce when his kid were young

Now they're 21 (guy) and 23 (girl)

The 21 year old is a shut-in NEET who never leaves his room since he finished highschool.

The 23 year old is not a NEET, but she is out all the time fucking and sucking off chads. She even has guys from other states that pay for her to fly over to them and fuck them for a weekend. Shes psychotic and never been able to have an actual boyfriend/long term relationship, but shes hot so lots of guys want to fuck her. She'll 100% never get married, and will probably end up getting pregnant and be a single mother. Shes too crazy for beta bucks.

Men raised by a single parent go to prison and women become single moms themselves

I wanna lick her feet

>raised
>by a single mom
Implying

Old commercial:
>How you start off in life is a good indication of how far you will go.

I've proved this saying multiple time with friends and myself.

this tpbp

everyone raised outside of wedlock should be killed or at least enslaved for hard labor/organ harvesting

unironically the world a better place immediately

Nah, he's right. No matter what race, single mothers breed criminals and sluts. I've been to prison and a lot of inmates I talked to were raised by single mothers, even the white ones.

>sweden

I'd gladly give her a son and walk away

frequent rape by "boyfriends" that the deranged mother "has over" for the weekend

>bastard child

Men raised by a single parent literally commit like 90% of murders in America you dumb fuck

who is this semen demon?

In both men and women, single parenthood signals that:

1) The environment is either so dangerous that it makes sense to adopt a r-selected strategy of being a thug, and in the case of women it makes them go for strong thuggish guys who can protect them in that environment.

2) You need to mature faster, i.e. lower brain development and earlier puberty.

3) You need to have many kids instead of focusing on stability, since the environment is unstable anyway.

Also men who abandon their kids are more likely to be dumb and high testosterone, so that makes their sons criminals and their daughters into crazy sluts. Same goes for women who don't go for stable guys.

Retarded nonsense. These girls whore while dad is at work

Anyone else when they see a juicy ass just wanna crawl into the ass and live innit

They aren't. Most people are just self serving hypocrites. All women want a chivalrous intelligent alpha who's also kind and a feminist and rich.

All men want 15 loyal qts who are dirty sluts for them and only them while taking care of the housework and being a cheap date

Single parent homes just typically have some drama that results in lack of feelings of self worth which causes selfish people to be even crazier
/Thread

This is the best post I've seen on here in a while. This thread has other good posts too. I disagree with OP, I think men from single parent households are more mentally distraught.

It's poverty. You can't raise a kid right if you're working a double at the diner outside the trailer park, or more likely, collecting disability for being fat.

Kid eventually gets suspended from school or something a regular family could pay to make go away and now he's bored AND dumb.

Usually around then drugs show up and next thing you know he's cooking meth or stealing shit to buy it.

You ever see a plain jane girl raised by just a dad? Plain clothes, no make-up, hair not done right etc. It's a sin. Men raised by single women are every bit as fucked up as that but you can't see it.

Both are likely to have emotional problems, and either underperform or over compensate for their gender role. Except the girl is likely to grow out of it, and the man is likely to develop mental and learning disorders and become a criminal - quite possibly because women will bend over backwards to help a little girl out with her femininity, and men typically could care less about kids that aren't their own.

Personally, i attribute this to the lack of community created by multiculturalism and capitalism, as well as the Hollywoodized commodity version of masculinity.

GOTTA

Women raised by single mothers are either raised in the ghetto/trailer park by slutty poor people or by women who were too crazy to not get divorced

Or in the chance the mother was widowed women in general are just bad at parenting on their own

>single parent homes

Single mother homes are the shitty ones because women not in the presence of men are bad at raising children because there isn't anyone to check a bitch when she starts making crazy decisions to "protect" her kids, while usually also seeking a new husband

It's literally a shitpost

Nah when i see a bitch thats thick i think of licking that and eating out that ass and pussy and then proceed to pound it hard

Except the part where statistically people from poor white and hispanic families are less criminal than niggers

I was raised by my mother, turned out alright. Father was around but i didnt get to see him much. Most illegal thing ive ever done is smoke weed.

My younger sister became a whore and started shooting heroin. Has been "clean" for half a year now that she is out of rehab. Hopefully it stays that way.

My dad was pretty much raised by a single mom despite never officially divorcing and he got into drugs and crime for a time. It's just a miracle he got wiser as he got older, stopped doing all of that shit, and made sure to be a proper father to me. I do think that without a father figure children are more prone to falling and most won't be like my dad and realize that it's not the answer and that they should try to be better than their deadbeat fathers.

>Single dad homes raise good children only single moms fuck it up

Are you retarded or have you just never met a daddy's girl/bombed out stoner dude complaining his dad is too strict?

The heir to major grocery chain lived with his dad and literally dropped out of college despite being paid to go. Dad's arguably focus on work and when emotional shit goes on they go full soldier and just get ptsd about it.
Bottom line is that dads usually need a kid they can be proud of or everything becomes shit

That sounds like my Dad. The older I get the better I understand him. Any single parenting situation is a broken situation. It's degenerate, it shows that something or someone went wrong somewhere and now the kid(s) have to suffer as a result.

Bingo

isn't more so the males fault for leaving ? people always blame the mother but where is the father? it's no surprise they are man hating considering they got left to raise a mistake on their own.

Single mother, not single parent. Because women are incompetent in all things.

Either he's a shitbag, and she chose to fuck him and have kids with him.
Or he was a decent person, and she's keeping him away from the kids.
Either way, moms hold all the legal power here - it's her own fucking fault if she's single.
And single moms are toxic as fuck.

mayu koseta

I'm a criminiminal and support this message... But i won't ever get caught since my buddies are cops and they like the benefits

Criminals are not fucked, they're based.

there is genuinely no point in having criminals in society and the question of whether or not to even keep them alive is ethically questionable for the sole reason that it devalues real people

when your society falls it will be criminals who create new, because they're too stupid or too smart for jewish tricks and they'll not fall with you.

Women can't even lead their own lives. They are basically aimless until they find a man willing to pilot the ship.

How would you think a woman would ever make a good parent on their own? Which is basically a leadership role in a child's life.

It is a trick question because biological males are turned into girls by single mothers, so the number of persons identifying as female is much higher than male thus skewing the results.

thanks doc

More pictures of her?

>Feminist cunts and white knight cucks judges give custody to women in nearly all cases
>Blame the men
Unless they're either nigger or mexican dads then it's usually the courts making sure they get future clients