I recently learned that my maternal great-grandparents were Jews converted to Christianity...

I recently learned that my maternal great-grandparents were Jews converted to Christianity. How do I claim my Israeli citizenship and get in on Jewish plots to dominate the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't, Jews that convert to Christianity are no longer seen as Jews by other Jews.

The first step is to never go on Sup Forums again, next step is to join 9gag, they will tell you what to do from there

Hateful folks like you have no place in the new Canada.

says a dirty half jew that isnt accepted anywhere

You'll like have to go through some formal Jewish training in order to be a full fledged tribe member.

Im not even half Jew. I'm 1/8 Jew, and would like to capitalize on that.

we don't want you here

DNA test. You'll get full Israeilieeee shitizenshit

Ahh, all I want to do is vote for Labor and insure open borders and cultural enrichment for Israel.

Fuckin fag. If you're not 100% kike, they won't give a fuck about you.

Don't they have to take you if so many rabbis endorse you or something? Maybe you'll have to do IDF. Send us some more of those swimsuit/rifle photos when you get there.

But I have a pure Jewish maternal line, and am a btw myself, so I'm pretty sure that makes me prime real estate to an ultra-orthodox.

Hmm, maybe that could work, I already know the old testament well, so shouldnt be too hard to prove I have some knowledge of Jewish traditions.

9gag is better than Reddit though. They might steal everything but due to the low moderation comment section is often filled with natsocs.

>Goebbels and Mengele fathered/grandfathered all current Israelis

Dont joke about the six billion, jerk.

>they gorillianed all over judeaic ovaries in the 40s

Oy gevault

I was saying that to OP, he said he's 1/8 kike. Now get off my board you kike REEEEEE

I am OP, I am walking my dog atm.

Notify your local synagogue on your relevation. a few days after that you will recieve an online invitiation to the next bildeburg meeting

Hopefully they will give me my holocaust guilting instruction manual first.

I sometimes meme on trannies on reddit, that's all it is good for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Israel only accepts 1/4 at the lowest. you're fucked, retard.