Brit/pol/: Home Grown Terrorism Edition

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Thread poll
strawpoll.me/13118306

>Police "know identity of London attackers"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40155451

>Online solidarity pours in over London attacks.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40151788

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>Security services were warned about Manchester attacker FIVE TIMES but did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTjRUlsPzLo
twitter.com/ReclaimTheNews/status/871363823609008128
youtube.com/watch?v=kQDSsKZJ8-M
youtube.com/watch?v=x6coqNAmviM
youtube.com/watch?v=APCW7l3wFMM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/
theguardian.com/global/video/2017/jun/05/terror-suspect-featured-in-channel-4-documentary-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made this. Let me know what you think lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTjRUlsPzLo

EXPEL SANDNIGGERS
(that means kikes too)

After Westminster attack in March, Jeremy Corbyn asked Theresa May to reconsider Police Cuts ...
twitter.com/ReclaimTheNews/status/871363823609008128

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

Having more cops wouldn't have changed anything. They knew who he was but couldn't arrest him because of human rights laws.

/britpol/ London meet up?

>Reminder that one of these will be MP for Enoch Powell's former constituency of Wolverhampton South-west

THE MAINSTREAM BOIPUCCI

>going to London
nah

Any bookies let you bet on time until the next Islamist terror attack in the UK?

muslims are considered humans in britain?!?!!

Not with the cum brownies that happened on another meetup that time.

lads, how do you take a screenshot of a whole web page e.g. a news article so that I can post it here and you can all read it as opposed to the text being too small?

Everything seems to be in order: decent edition, quality links, capital B in Brit/pol/, British OP.

WILLY™
I
L
L
Y

Approved

Vote Labour

Fresh Tommy

youtube.com/watch?v=kQDSsKZJ8-M

Jihadbrokes

>they knew who he was but couldn't arrest him because of human rights laws.

Nah

they can arrest anyone for anti-terror laws these days, police just have too many to monitor and fucked up

Dad told me he was rung by the Tory party today. They asked him on a scale of 0-10 how certain he is of voting for either lab lib dem or Tory

Why is there no ukip lads?

just post the link only retards don't use adblock

hehe, Butt

kek you twat

just link it you spaz

Nah, they can't arrest you without proof you are working towards an attack. The laws need changing.

Anyone else genuinely thinking of emigrating from the UK? These last two attacks have convinced me this country is almost irredeemable. The poison has been injected and the cancer is spreading.

have you fucking seen this on TV
tommy already in on the action aswell
UNBLURRED VIDEO OF ATTACKER
youtube.com/watch?v=x6coqNAmviM

>tommy
youtube.com/watch?v=APCW7l3wFMM

A VOTE FOR UKIP IS A VOTE FOR LABOUR

God tier government?

PM: Nige
Brexit Sec: ???
Chancellor: Alan Sugar
Home Sec: Tommy Robinson
Foreign Sec: ???
Defence Sec: Portillo
Culture Sec: Hitchens
Health Sec: ???
International Trade Sec: ???

Gimme some suggestions and i'll do a poll.

archive.is

When is Labour going to roll out Eddie Izzard, this election isn't delivering the keks so far

based faggots

would go for beer with

vibrant chance for uk.

Googling al quds day london is depressing

obligatory greetings lad.

cheers.

Nope

All they need is suspicion, even a public report which they had was enough to arrest for.

Absolute Degeneracy

sauce

Nah, suspicion is not enough, we're not France. You overestimate the level of power the police have in this country.

Absolute madman kek

Different lands my friend, very different lands.

dumb frogposter

>50 Euro note

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

Reading this article.

Why the fuck was this man not imprisoned?

We need to get over this idea that Britain has free speech. It doesn't, so lets use it to lock fuckers like this behind bars before they act on their words.

The chart to end all charts

Alri lads
The muslims, yeah?
They've got to go.

r8 my manifesto

I would rather fuck () this boi than that slag

Can someone give me a link to this.
Just seen it on my local news but they never showed a clip of it

David Davis can stay as Brexit secretary.

Fucking BUTT

kek

>Chancellor: Alan Sugar
Yeah no..
Prick is a Labour supporter

>dead eyes and shit face
>massive saggy tits
>big beer belly
>no hips/arse
>blotchy tubby legs

Fuck ME, imagine what that creature looks like naked (not hard, she's basically halfway there)

Starship troopers
Michael Ironside speech

Kek

Reported to the sharia police, you fucking bigot.

>Public report
>Not evidence towards terror arrest

prove me wrong then

yep. gonna look into emigrating to australia from september. i'll have a year to finish my apprenticeship from then, should be able to leave quite easily when i complete it

Not any more, but hes still a prick and the wrong choice

The British people have been thoroughly brainwashed and it's tragic. Relatives of victims of each of the recent attacks almost all talk about "carrying on as normal because otherwise the terrorists win". Their parents, children and siblings are dead in the name of Islam and they've been conditioned to think that doing nothing is the appropriate action. Can someone point out to these people that love and prayers isn't working? These attacks keep happening and the ones that have occurred can't be undone. I can't deal with these illogical and unconstructive world views anymore.

Eddie you fat faggot tell me which non criminal actions will get me on the 3000 man watch list plz

Yeah had to put somethign in there to get replies.

pls reply

Why don't you stop parroting fake news from the (((media))) and have a look what actual policemen are saying. They haven't got enough coppers, and the ones they have are working 12 hours a day for pennies. It's not on.

kek'd

R O M A N I A mentioned

>He can't handle a little THICC

paedo

Not very inclusive, lad

Muslim Apartheid Zones

I'd unironically want Davis as Brexit Secretary. Got to be somewhere for Mogg. Also

>Sugar

>Butt

Greetings recieved and reciprocated in your direction poster of Nigels

Remember cucks TM4PM

QUINTESSENTIALLY
BRITISH

naturally born British White Asians.

THE BANKERS

THE BONUSES

>vote labour

*fixed it

Any one else seriously want to fuck hardcore commies and leftys like jess philips. shes fucking disgusting, physically and politically but i want to smash her holes in. wtf is wrong with me?

>everyone talking about the terrorist attacks in the context of police numbers
>not immigration numbers

Could stick Boris on health just for a laugh desu

im gonna go live in the highlands, sick of this shit

might die, might not

call me when the wars start, bye

>European crusaders uniting under a common cause

Because I am thinking logically not blindly listening to what others say. It has fuck all to do with numbers, because they were already identified and known to the police. They just didn't have the power to arrest them.

>Why don't you stop parroting fake news from the (((media)))
The media are the ones pushing the "not enough police" meme.

>Khuram Butt
sounds like Quran Butt

heavy that, all funded by the tax payer

It's from the book originally. Most of the book is set either in bootcamp or in the philosophy class, very little action unlike the film.
>This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted… and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears.

One of the terrorists lived in Dublin until late 2016. Fucking Irish nationalists at it again. DESTROY THEIR POTATO CROPS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

RT confirmed the two suspects were in fact Caucasian males

QUINTESSENTIALLY
BRITISH

Why don't you want Corbyn to win?

>Khuram Shazad Butt and Rachid Redouane.
>Khuram Shazad Butt
>Butt
he was probably the butt of every racist joke, no wonder he snapped.

Even in death people will rip the piss out of his name

theguardian.com/global/video/2017/jun/05/terror-suspect-featured-in-channel-4-documentary-video

Khuram Butt enriching the country on Channel 4 a few years ago

send it to katie hopkins

Don't be racist lad. We just need more police, not the power to send them back.