BRITS GAVE THE TERRORISTS A TV SHOW

THEY WERE ON TV AND KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=x6coqNAmviM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=900
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=mxew1fGuWIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q5swHSN-VrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's just a retard who can't tell mudslime apart

>BRITS GAVE THE TERRORISTS A TV SHOW
The country must know its heroes

So progressive!

Wow, feels good not be racist and intolerant to other religions!

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

>Be a terrorist in bong land
>Get your own TV show

What a lovely bunch
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=900

That's liberalism in a nutshell. It's a savior complex cult they join so they can feel superior to others and sniff their own farts. Note how almost no minority is liberal, sure they vote liberal for the gibs, but by and large its most religious supporters are white middle class fart sniffers. These are also the ones that attack people for being racist online.

Not available to watch in the UK

kek

Brits should move, leave your country. None of this "fight" for your country bullshit. Just leave it, it's not worth dying for. There's still a large chance a civil war won't even break out, you'll live in that Orwellian hell hole surrounded by people who hate you because you were born white. Fucking hell.

proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

Choose the US of A as your country proxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxew1fGuWIQ

Many thanks, that proxy works perfectly. Pic is what you get without the proxy.

Now you understand why your governments response to the attacks was to regulate the internet.

What the actual fuck why would you cuck so hard,why!?I dont understand you people its not fucking sane.....

Yes, why?

Well i dont know what the fuck to say to that....i guess even countries and people have a lifespan and die eventually....

Not available in Canada either

Was the soviet-era so long ago for you that you forgot the brainwashing?

>be British
>pay TV license
>fund jihad

1 Firefox
2 anonymox add on
3 ???
4 profit

un fucking real

youtube.com/watch?v=q5swHSN-VrY

Whenever i think i can't take living in germany anymore, i just take a look at britbongistan to feel better already.

holy bump