Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Especially now that they're being used in massacres and drive bys against the armed forces and police, isn't now a good time to ban them?

>but muh second amendment
The second amendment was created over 200 years ago. Why is it in any way relevant today? The United States will never be invaded. And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS. So why does the US have a second amendment at all?

Guns, knives, "hunting" bows, and all other dangerous devices need to be banned. There's no reason to allow innocent people to die just so some morons can go target shooting on weekends and masturbate while dreaming of overthrowing the government.

Other urls found in this thread:

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BiwwYUIwNBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The estimated annual mortality rate for allopathic physicians adverse drug reactions, medical errors, among other things, is in the USA, 783,936 people a year.

And this estimate is conservative. See Table 1. This includes no disease. Purely medical errors.

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

If math serves me correctly, 15k or so gun deaths is much less than 783k medical error kills a year. This is excluding disease deaths.

Why are you trying to distract form the real issue?

Because civilians without weapons aren't dangerous eurofag

>1 post by this ID
fuck you
sage

Because relying on police to protect or save you from those who wanna kill you with a gun is pretty dumb. Criminals will obtain guns regardless of laws or confiscation

You gotta be able to protect yourself

>hey guys Im german
>I need the nanny state to do everything for me
>because im far too incompetent to be trusted doing them myself
>everyone should embrace the enlightenment of being completely powerless in the face of your government and any and all decisions they make!
>government knows best!

>2017
>Being a lolbertarian
Kys

>mfw eurofag
>weaponless
>going through islamic terrorism on a daily basis
>weaponless
>but mein racism

Stick to watching your wife get clubbed in the ass by muslims, while we have the means to defend ours

How is your faggot crossdressing king doing?

Have you embraced the benevolence of big brother my ladyboy friend?

America never ceases to amaze me.
And I live in Switzerland.

>Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?
Why not? Seriously. Annual gun deaths fall below automobile accidents, drug overdose and just about everything else for number of fatalities per year. As pic related shows, non suicide gun deaths account for just .4% of all annual deaths. Less than half of a percent. Meanwhile, you're about a generation away from becoming the new Caliphate. Why are you worried about our guns at all?

Why do Euroscum care about the rights I enjoy in MY country that have no effect on them at all?

so america needs to ban guns and white doctors. got it

The only people who should be punished for killing people... are people who kill people. Not people who happen to have similar objects to ones used by the killers.

lol I can't wait to leave this cucked country

We like guns, you like muslims. Its a matter of taste.

Are you talking about blacks?
We havnt been able to own them since 1865
Until you get rid of your "peaceful muslims" you have no right to judge us you hypocrite cuck

Is he pooping out an American flag? That's pretty patriotic.

Niggers, 99.99999999999% of the time only have stolen firearms that they don't clean or even know how to aim right. I someone REALLY wanted to be dangerous they surely would use something much worse than the peashooter 22 cals you probably wet the bed over. So nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo

>Implying that gun violence will go away once it is against the law

youtube.com/watch?v=BiwwYUIwNBc

You'll find out why they're needed soon enough Germany. I promise. Don't you worry. Soon enough.

>The second amendment was created over 200 years ago. Why is it in any way relevant today?
Because our Constitution is still relevant you giant retard
YOU DON'T JUST DISREGARD YOUR FOUNDING DOCUMENT BECAUSE IT'S OLD
I wish you could know how fucking retarded you are

Though I am all for gun rights but what you just did was just what people do when they say terrorist attacks don't matter because more people die from car accidents.

Guess why it'll never be invaded? Because we have guns.

Maybe if Germans had guns back in the day, you could've taken over Europe and not wound up a nation of flabby cucks.

It's for when the functionally retarded take over government we can ease their suffering.

there are many things wrong with our country but that is not one of them. and i buy your guns, faggot.

because it's cool

i'm glad your country is being destroyed by weaponized immigration.

Notice all these hit and run threads where the OP never responds? Feels like bot attacks.

Yeah, because this no-weapon thing is working out great over here in Europe. Shut the fuck up, Fritz, you're embarrasing us you statist cuck.

Listen Achmed, the gun control movement in the US died in the 90s when the liberals went full retard and convinced everyone to buy guns.

You really need to accept reality and stop wasting everyone's time.

Because the biggest purveyors of mass killings and shootings will Always and has always been government. Every bit of order around you is upheld by the threat of violence, and as soon as your government stops caring about petty novelties like "your rights", you won't have a leg to stand on. You'll be groveling to Mohammed asking how u can get a suicide vest.

>dangerous weapons
If weapons aren't dangerous what's the point?
>And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS.
We call them government employees. Hence the 2nd amendment.

Why are you and other proud slaves raiding Sup Forums today?

When are we going to outlaw trucks of peace?

The real problem isn't guns, it's niggers with guns, and we won't be banning them either, so better to just be well-armed.

THAT MAN IS POOPING AN AMERICAN FLAG!

>And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS.
You have your answer! We need guns to defend ourselves from those who also have guns, the state. Do you not realize that a disarmed society is a cucked society? What do you think happened to Germany after WWII? We disarmed the population! The problem in American society is not guns, but the degeneration of people through the welfare state which promotes antisocial and violent behavior. This is still the same for the Europeans who have migrants who are of lesser quality and only immigrate to your nations as a means to get free stuff. You're cucked, get armed and rise up, coward.

Because Abraham Lincoln allowed niggers to roam the streets freely of course. And decent folk need a means to protect themselves from them.

What an utterly stupid question.

We need Firearm Safety Voucher legislation that provides $$$ for heavy duty gun safes for all gun owners, prevent nigger theft and lower gun crime while not infringing on 2A

you don't wanna ban guns, you just want only the government to have all the guns, so no one can resist them when they force their anti democratic anti white bullshit down our throats.

Commie concern trolls like you should have their throats slit

Hey Abe hated niggers

If they didn't the King of England could just go in there and start shoving them around anytime he wants, you want that huh?