We shouldn't ban guns, it's only a tiny minority of people who use their guns to kill people...

>we shouldn't ban guns, it's only a tiny minority of people who use their guns to kill people, the vast majority are peaceful!
>we should ban muslims, even though it's a tiny minority killing people and the vast majority are
peaceful

god, yanks are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEVMaXUkyEw
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you are going to allow assault rifles over there in England? That would be awesome.

There are literally 0 downsides to banning Muslims

pol eternally BTFO
how can they recover ?

Yes, but that takes forethought. Obviously, his argument had none.

OP never opened a history book in their life.

You ban guns, and that tiny minority of people can easily find some other weapon to kill people with, so that problem is still there even without guns.

You ban Muslims, and that problem is gone.

>most guns actually thinks it's okay when one of them shoots up a school.
>the majority of guns would like for non owners to own one by force if necessary

99.9% of guns are defective out of the box then, they aren't ever used to kill.

Guns are part of the constitution. America didnt allow muslims when it was formed, it was Europeans only. KYS OP.

Whites know how to use guns. Only whites brainwashed by kikes go around shooting women and children. Wild west, never happened. Poor areas in France, no crime. Again, KYS, you know your ideology is based on lies and deception, thats all this bullshit fallacy thread is.

>America didnt allow muslims when it was formed
thomas jefferson's quran
explain this

constitution also allows for freedom of religion :/

Toilet paper

If we ban guns, people will just use other weapons to kill people. See knife and truck attacks in Europe.

If we ban all muslims, white people won't convert in mass to Islam and kill in the name of muh muhammad.

So, since we're not banning muslims, we should make full auto AR's legal ?
Sign me up OP

The reason why muslims weren't allowed in.

First amendment ?
Constitution ?

impossible that would go against the first amendment

Not for immigration.
Dangerous ideologies are a valid reason to exclude people here.

1a says no establishment of religion, so it's actually literally anti-sharia. Also free expression, which islam isnt because it doesnt tolerate other religions. So double checkmate.

They were and still are a threat to national security.
AntiAmerican ideologies were not and should not be allowed in.

A tiny minority of Muslims are killing people and the vast majority support these killings.

Thomas Jefferson liked to be well read and educated. He wasn't opposed to reading a foreign religious book for the sake of knowledge. He understood muslims from reading the Quran and interacting with some from his time as a diplomat, which is why he declared the Barbary Wars on the motherfuckers.

>we shouldn't ban Muslims, it's only a tiny minority of people who use their religion to kill people, the vast majority are peaceful!
>we should ban guns, even though it's a tiny minority killing people and the vast majority are peaceful

He obviously needed toilet paper while helping with the founding documents. The process took more than a day or 2.

Gun ownership benefits society, importing mudslimes doesn't

thomas jefferson had a large book collection from various cultures

A gun is an inanimate object that can take no action on its own.

A muslim is a person that believes in an ideology that wants to commit terrorist acts.

I don't expect an inbred paki to understand the difference, but there it is anyway.

so we should make religious based laws to avoid getting religious based laws, and we shouldn't tolerate islam because it doesn't tolerate other religions?

>guns are the same as people

What kind of nigger tier logic is this?

Nobody said this retard

Don't you have bodies to clean off a bridge or pub?

That's what OP is saying
We don't ban muslims so why can't I posess an assault rifle ?
I'm a moderate shooter, I only shoot paper

>guns are inanimate objects that require a person to use them
>Muslims are violent religious zealots capable of functioning on their own

Alright so by your bong ""logic"" you should ban guns if you've banned muslims, because you've equated the two, and you've already banned the guns . . . I think it's time for you to leave Ahmed

>ven though it's a tiny minority killing people and the vast majority are
>peaceful

By this point I consider you complicit in their crimes, fucking criminal.

False equivalency is all it takes to win an argument in Britain? No wonder you're getting cucked by islam so hard. Delivering peace to crowds of civilians via truck and knife.

>Don't be racist, just let then in
>Don't be paranoid, just completely make yourself vulnerable
How's that working out for you?

I need a gun to defend my home and family. Police response time is 20 min. It's my job until they arrive.
On the other hand, what the fuck do I need a Muslim for? You tell me. What?

A gun protects me.
A muslim doesn't.

Yeah but even if NONE of the muslims killed people they're still causing countries huge stress financially, and they dont try at all to assimilate

Full auto is so 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=UEVMaXUkyEw

How is this so complicated for you?

Islam isn't compatible with western civilization.

Please just go and live in Luton for as long as it takes to cure you if you're islamophilia

you already banned guns, now ban the muslims

Which is why immigration laws are based on countries of origin, not religions

more mosques for peace now!
>bong logic

Too bad people who own guns don't have a fundamental religious belief that you should kill those who don't follow your shitty nigger tier holy book

We should protect ourselves from retarded inbred murderous hordes of muslims at all costs, yes.

literally, where the fuck whose-it now?

Guns have a positive purpose in society. Muslims have no purpose unless you consider sucking up welfare and shitting out future extremists is a purpose.

CDC ESTIMATES 300,000 TIMES A YEAR CIVILIANS USED GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES

THATS 20 TIMES THE NUMBER OF HOMICIDE BY GUNS

UNLIKE GUNS MUZZIES SERVE NO PRACTICAL PURPOSE

>UK

get you or your family killed cucked faggot
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Kek

>guns and people are comparable
yeah great argument retard

We don't need to ban all Muslims just all the ones on watchlists and are coming from and traveling to known terrorists hot spots

REMINDER NEVER TRY TO USE LOGIC WITH ANTI GUN FAGGOTS

STATISTICS ARE OUR FRIEND!

Except the vast majority of Muslims are not peaceful and they will happily kill you when there are so many of them that you cannot hold them on a leash anymore.

No we need to ban them all. With Mexicans and blacks infesting our country, we should take advantage of the terror attacks to rid ourselves of at least one group of shitskins.

>False flag when?

Yes

>tiny minority killing people

A majority support the killing.

We should ban assualt vans and trucks. Clearly their carrying capacity is larger than what anyone needs. How many young kids die to trucks every year crashing into them? Too many if you ask me. Besides only small-dicked losers would need one that size.

>comparing tools to a insane religion

the majority of deaths are knife related

how did people get firearms and explosives into england??

you will never stop criminals with laws it only hurts law abiding citizens

>banning guns to stop murder
>implying trucks knives and bombs cant be used

>banning muslims to stop islamic terror
>simple solution

I don't much care what the foolish people in the rest of the world think about my gun rights. They have doomed themselves to always be subjugated and victimized. Gun ownership isn't perfect but I have a bite on the end of my bark. That's something.

self defense = natural right
right to oppose tyranny (self determination) = natural right
Mudslime immigration ≠ right

Now when a muslim rams a truck into a crowd he steps out with an AK-47 that he got at walmart buying the special 10 lbs you won't bellieve it's not lard lard + gratis AK-47

We need Jorge and Jamal to work for cheaper than white people otherwise our chicken tendies will be too expensive to hoard for the coming apocalypse.
>inb4 Muh leeches on society
You're right but its the sacrifice we need. White people shouldn't be working those jobs anyway. If you're white and can't get a skilled labor or white collar job you're literally a nigger yourself

You'd have a point if 50% of gun owners admitted that they wanted Gunria Law for everyone, where everyone used guns out in public for every bit of social interaction and they were secretly happy about gun deaths and didn't turn in anyone who committed a crime with a gun because they believed in guns so much.

>we shouldn't ban muslims, it's a tiny minority killing people and the vast majority are peaceful

>we should ban guns, even though it's only a tiny minority of people who use their guns to kill people and the vast majority are peaceful

Just flipped it on your head, subhuman inbred pakishit.

We should ban muslims because they are dumb and brown and I don't like to look at them

A gun is not complicit in the act. The Muslims at the Mosk are if they know what is about to happen. They have the same goal a world Muslim caliphate

Best case scenario Jamal will just work retail/ food services and have an uppity attitude.
Jorge is alright but he shouldn't be able to receive welfare.
Still no reason to have Ahmeds roaming about

>an AK-47 that he got at walmart
Find a Walmart that sells AK variants.

Hardmode: Find this Walmart in a county that doesn't have over 9000 rednecks who would also have AK's from Walmart in their trucks.

You do realize that right now on Sup Forums there are people that have full sized rifles, and "pistol" sized rifles specifically to carry around in their vehicles. But these are in the freedom loving spaces of the US where nothing crazy ever actually happens.

Moлoдeц Slowvenia

One is a tool used wrong, the other is an idea that poisons the mind. Kys, cuck

Youre comparing guns to muslims. God bongs are pathetic.

I've yet to see a single argument

>I need a gun to defend my home and family. Police response time is 20 min. It's my job until they arrive.
>On the other hand, what the fuck do I need a Muslim for? You tell me. What?
How the fuck isn't this an argument? Not that you deserve one Mohammad.

False Equivalence. Guns =/= people. That simple. For apparently being so cultured. Your opinions are rather savage and stupid.

Muslims are equal to inanimate objects then. Just as guns cannot make decisions about when, who, and why they shoot, muslims can't make a choice about when, who, and why they rape and murder, which they do, since it's described and directed by their religious teachings, leaders, and community.

As a measurement of German population in the 1930s and 40s, the majority of Nazis were peaceful also and never directly participated in the war or holocaust, therefore they were exactly as benign as Switzerland and treating them as anything other than that, even if *some* nazis invaded Poland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Yugoslavia, Greece, Egypt, and the Soviet Union would be unfair. HASHTAG NOT ALL NAZIS.

Your average immigrant takes 9 years to get a job of which upwards of 50% never hold their job for over year. If you take into account all the immigrants tax contributions they are still negative contributors. They cost more than they make.

Guns save more lives than they cost, thus are positive contributors. Now go spew your desire for Muslim cock somewhere else you insufferable lefty brainlet

>>we shouldn't ban muslims, it's only a tiny minority of people who use their religion to justify killing people, the vast majority are peaceful!
>>we should ban guns, even though it's a tiny minority of gun owners killing people and the vast majority are responsible

The Butter Knife Republic just called us pathetic. Funny, since you won't be allowed to post here in a few months if May gets elected because there's too many illegal opinions. Go bin yourself.

Less than .01% of guns are used in violent attacks.

Compare that to the number of muzzis that believe suicide bombing is acceptable.

If you have 100 gun owners, and 100 muzzis, you are far more likely to die by muzzy than gun owner.

>I've yet to see a single argument
Because there never was one to start with. Guns>Muslims. It's common knowledge.

>300 million guns
>3% of them are used in violent crimes
vs
>1.8 billion Muslims
>25% of them are extremist
>The rest are """moderate""" (they want extremists to kill you, they wont kill you themselves)

Really makes me think OP.

can we ban both

Guns don't kill people, Muslims kill people.