T I C K
O
C
K

Drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/871552413991407621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what happens when he testifies that trump wasn't helped by russia?

will the media go into meltdown again or will they just ignore it?

Fuck guys, I'm really scared. What if Trump gets impeached? We're going to look like fucking fools. Did Russia hack the election??? If they did, are we guilty of treason? What if we're all arrested?!

Comey could testify that Trump asked him to step down before the AG's recommendation or that the AG was asked by Trump to create such a recommendation.
Making this claim would scandalize Trump but there would be no impeachable offense since there would of course be no proof of this.

He's committed perjury before, I wouldn't put it past him to do it again.

they will ignore it like they have with literally everyone saying there is no trump russian connection

Anyone who thinks Comey's testimony is going to be harmful to President Trump has been brainwashed by the MSM and is totally clueless to what is really going on.

Obama's cocksuckers were surveilling and unmasking political opponents. The day of the rope is getting closer.

too much punctuation shill its obvious you're paid to post here

on a side note have you ever considered suicide?

I think Comet's going to get raked over the coals but will make passive inferences just like the Clap(per) did. He'll basically shill post IRL.

Wow! CNN has a Comy clock. Do they know soothing we don't or are they just taking advantage of there views again for ratings.

>drumpf goes to jail

>putin does the alien disclosure

oh man this year is going in the history books forever

Hi Shareblue!!

lmao they are so desperate that they have a countdown to Comey's hearing. Have these faggots not watched one of these hearings before? Literally nothing happens and both sides claim victory ___EVERY____ time. Also, Comey has already contradicted himself in the last hearing he was in.

>would you give us some information concerning x
>i'm sorry i can't give you information about x

later that day...

>comey confirms that trump did x by appearing before congress in a public testimony

It wasn't even that long ago that he said there was no pressure on him from the administration. Like a month.

This, also

>Watch Al Franked DESTROY Drumpf in Comey Hearing!!!

I can never keep up anymore...
>July: Come is a reasonable man & patriot!
>October: OMG! COMEY IS A TRAITOR & PUTIN TOOL!
>Today: Come is a reasonable man & patriot!
>Tomorrow afternoon: OMG! COMEY IS A TRAITOR & PUTIN TOOL!

Testifies 10 times.

Suddenly decides he has more info after he was fired 2000 miles away from his desk so someone could seize it all.

>Comey to testify, invariably will put foot in mouth under oath AGAIN
>Trump is in danger
top kek

TFW he doesn't actually have anything to say and the left are going to off him before he can testify in an attempt to make Trump look tyrannical.

>trump impeached
>pence begins an American Reich

T-take that, D-d-d-drumphkins!

My friends and I are already planning a party. Got the drinks and snacks and everything. A buddy is making a special playlist that he says will perfectly match the occasion, which should be hilarious.

I never realized that electing Trump could be so entertaining.

>digits

I too pray for the disclosure. It needs to happen before the Cabal activates their trap card

>President trump tried to threaten and intimidate me into not going after Flynn
>Why didnt you mention this before you were fired director Comey?
>uh...

There is no way Comey could weasel out of that.

Comey is going to let the libfags down haha. I can't wait. When has not been a massive failure?

>3 days of poor attempts at memes by the left
It's like the recount all over again.

Stay tuned for more nothingness in t-minus 3 days and counting. Don't you have some cross-breading you could be doing ... or is everybody in Brazarro already milky brown? VAI TE FUDE'

Comey is deep state puppet. Trump has all of his files and tapes. Comey can't do shit without exposing Clinton corruption.

>t-this time brumferderkins we got him
except for one thing, no matter what he says, he is still just a man and his word. and that will never be enough to nail trump, certainly after the fact that he already told congress than no one has interfered with any investigation. if he goes back on that than that still makes him a liar and who would believe him. cant wait for more libtard tears

>muh shills
Are you a new friend from t_d or just retarded?

He will probably be shot before his testimony.

>>muh shills
>Are you a new friend from t_d or just retarded?
>t. shill

I'm willing to bet that Drumpf will use his mafia connections to make sure he has an "accident"

I can't believe people willingly voted for this dictator.

I can't wait to see this. The MSM will completely implode on it self when nothing comes up

Not an argument sweetie

Kek

He's got this lads

>the MSM will completely implode on it self when nothing comes up
No they'll just make a click bait headline stating comey said something he didn't. Then they'll run with that for a week

>I don't recall
Screencap this

looks like shariablue has gotten their monday memo

SAD
I will be imagining your party and laughing at it and you and your sorry faggot friends Thursday. I recomend having a special bowl of kool-aid ready in case things dont fo the way you think they will.

That'll only hurt them. Even normalfags are getting tired of this Russia narrative. If they don't pony up proof soon they'll lose even their core audience

Fuck conservatives
Fuck Drumpf
Fuck nationalism
Fuck racism
Fuck borders
Fuck patriarchy
Fuck white people

Keked and checked you schmuck.

You wouldn't know a ((((dictator)))) if one kicked in your front door sat on your face.

you do realize trump has to authority to fire the head of any government agency for any reason he wants right?

Comey's already said under oath that he's not seen any evidence of misconduct and that likely means he never filed a report. If he changes his story he's facing perjury and failure to report Obstruction of Justice. There are at least two laws regarding the latter. Your move troll.

Ah gee mister, this Trump fella seems like a real snake in a boot

The weak spot here is Congress. It all hinges on whether they're going to pin him down or not.

I think they should appoint Tucker Carlson as special council.

I'd love to see him get gowdied

>Tick Cock

the fact that you shills think that we are this fucking retarded proves that you are seriously underestimating us. you actually believe we are all autistic 14 year old forever virgins.

UMA

I chuckled. Then it reminded me of this.

that entire post culminates in
>Comey tells Congress he will not testify...
but he is going to testify on Thursday

>Trump not using his executive power to stop Comey from testifying
That's how much of a nothing burger this is

I couldn't but notice all the "white people" designed and implemented products you have in the lovely picture. I'll give you a hint, it's ALL OF IT.

Laughed.
I needed that one today, user, thank you.

>that's classified and I cannot comment on the subject

>I would be happy to answer that during a closed-door session

How did you know?

Why did they ever even put out this narrative that Trump would stop comey from testifying? It just gives Trump a chance to make them look like morons again. Is our enemy truly this dumb?

>Is our enemy truly this dumb?
I think the evidence speaks for itself.

Fisa court documents perjured comeys' pass testimony. Since no one is getting arrested I'm assuming trump/rnc wants the keys to the 702 spystate. The republic is dead. Now if suddenly rice, comey, several former doj/fbi employees and a lot of ngo employees with dnc ties start going to jail. Then the implyied 702 domestic program is actually ended, and no a statement from the lying nsa doesn't count as ending a program. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

>Fuck guys, I'm really scared. What if Trump gets impeached? We're going to look like fucking fools. Did Russia hack the election??? If they did, are we guilty of treason? What if we're all arrested?!

Nice, shill...you got us!

It'll be a big nothing burger or he'll just use the bullshit intent angle, that is all

black people invented peanut butter, and where would we be without it?

So, you are expecting him to perjure himself? He's already testified fairly recently that there was no interference.

So what's going to happen when Comey's answers are almost either "I can't comment on that at this time" or refusals, saying that he's a private citizen now and doesn't have to?

How can any american take what Comey says seriously?

Dude straight up lied about Clinton e-mails.
the guy will suck anyones cock as long as you pay him.

James Comey.

"And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale."

>implying trump will be impeached
GTFO shill

twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/871552413991407621

Comey: BTFO

Assuming they would ask a question that doesn't fit the narrative

This 100%. We are witnessing the death of the shills. Gather round

So why is Comey even testifying? To stir the pot? But if that won't hurt Trump, again why do it?

Yes, faggots and traitors voted for a dictator twice. His name is king nigger and he's going to jail

So he can buy another week of russia coverage by denying it unequivocally and by then suggesting 4 some reason they need more time

Clinton and pedesta need more time to liquidate holdings and expatriate themselves.