Disturbing London terror attack footage

liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

Go to 0:30

Leftists want more of this.

Also, if you didn't feel anything watching this, you're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They deserved it.

Do you swiss have a migrant problem?

Very minor compared to most western countries.

This.
Fuk the UK scum. they are honorary whites at best. I feel nothing.

Did they get kidnapped? Did the Manchester bomb vaporize them?

Those cries make me hhhnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

I have noticed a serious trend of Americans jerking off to the recent terrorist attacks that have plagued Britain. I notice that they call us all sorts of vile things and seem to insinuate that we are all being raped and forced to worship Islam.

Well, its time for a wake up call Americunts. You need to save yourself before you comment on any other country.

Let us see...

>Entire multi-million pop cities in America are literally flooded with niggers and these places are now warzones
>Their Universities that serve as liberal brainwashing factories instead of palaces of wisdom, enlightenment, and masculinity.
>Council for American Islamic Relations
>Expectation to tip 20% just because someone served you a food or drink item with a fake smile.
>Retarded and poorly educated citizens make up the vast majority of their country
>One of the most obesity ridden places on planet Earth.
>Soulless suburbs, sprawls, and office parks create stress, malaise, and depression. Some of the worst urban planning on the planet
>Appalling food quality. Some of the things sold as 'food' in American stores are literally mixtures of chemicals.
>Origin of the 'Gay Pride' culture Homosexuality openly embraced and displayed in public around children who don’t yet understand the nature of human sex.
>Complete ignorance of world affairs by citizens due to being comically manipulated by media propaganda. Russia bad! Saudi Arabia good!
>Too much comfort. The avoidance of real struggle or hardship has given adults the emotional development of children.

Please America, its terrible seeing one of our own children fall so far from the tree. You are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere.

Good. So do I. Let cucks die, it's natural selection at work.

why are european police sirens gay

Minimal gibsmedat so no

>Also, if you didn't feel anything watching this, you're not white.
It's just some bitch crying; babby's first LiveLeak?

fag

>wall of text

They got a free taxi ride.

>liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855
islam is religion of peace.

If I was at the side of a loved one being treated and some cunt sauntered up with a phone to record what was going on I'd kick them so hard in the balls that I'd probably tear a tendon in my foot.

Someone on webm duty?

Did Pete make it?

Tyrone & Akmed

wft is with you americans?

t. Burgers in denial

Taxi rides.

Remember the 1,400+ rape victims, the "Asian"(Muslim) gangs abducting people? The one the media talked about half assed for a day and dropped forever?

They used taxi's.

Wait I thought this was related to that concert, I genuinely can't keep track of these terrorist attacks anymore wtf is going on.

It's hard to feel anything when you see people going on another concert again. most of the people who died are probably extreme lefty banner holding "Refugees Welcome". Mayor is Muslim who says don't panic and it's just part and parcel on living here on london. there's no anger, uprising, or protesting this cultural marxism. only civil war could save your country i'm afraid.

>You are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere.

Americans aren't Anglos. And most of their 'whites' aren't even white by Euro standards. Burgers are pale mystery-meat, at best.

I don't feel anything. Britcucks made their bed and now its time to lie in it. That video is the future of Yurop and the future of their children, fight back or die.

i didnt feel anything because i am so used to it. eurocucks have this happen to them weekly. you wanna see scary footage check out the bastille day terror attack or charlie hebdo images

There's very little footage of this attack. This one I watched 2 days ago.

DAILY REMINDER THE UK WAS DANCING DURING 9/11
>DAILY REMINDER THE UK WAS LAUGHING DURING 9/11
DAILY REMINDER THE UK WAS LAUGHING DURING 9/11
>DAILY REMINDER THE UK WAS SHITPOSTING DURING 9/11

>being this triggered
and they say Britbooms can handle banter

reeks of envy

Pic related is now required reading in my country.

Yes it's a geek meme but there is useful information in there.

wow.
> They have a completely worthless ems system.
> No big red fire trucks
> staying on scene for their trauma
> Doing cpr in the presence of a M.C.I wasting resources
> kek these days deserve it.
> Kahn for leader of E.U

>Also, if you didn't feel anything watching this, you're not white.

I don't feel anything because this shit is part and parcel.

Also, I've been here much longer than you.

You're basically the 51st state, and nobody cares what Alaska or Hawaii think either.

Can't remember the last time we had 3 terror attacks in like a 75 day period

The 'lets do nothing about preventing future attacks' crown need to be forced to watch the footage to wake them up from their slumber.

IN 2001, THE BRITISH THOUGHT THEY WERE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY, MAKING FUN OF THE USA FOR BEING ATTACKED, AND MADE FUN OF US UP UNTIL ABOUT 2015, WHEN THINGS STARTED TO TURN ON THEM.

"LMAO AMERICAN GOT PWNED 9/11 XDD"
"LOL 9/11"
"HAHAHA 9/11"

WHO IS LAUGH NOW XDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't watch that. It's just people getting CPR while their loved ones cry.

Everyone ITT laughing at this should be ashamed of yourself. You are sub-human.

How did Britain ever survive WW2? it can not be the same nation... Churchill is telling everyone in hell he's Half-american...

you don't need terrorism when you have 13% niggers m8

Western Nations need to kick out all muslims. Sure there are few decent muslims. However, enough of them are evil that it's not worth tolerating them anymore.

>Stop being angry on Sup Forums
>Start a Goddamn Civil war or Race war or Religious war

>wave of terror attacks in Russia not so long ago
>nobody gives a fuck
>suddenly "religion of peace" came to cuckrope
>OMG YOU ARE NOT WHITE IF YOU DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING
Euroshits laughed while Russian conscripts was slaughtered in Chechnya'95, euroshits cheered for "Arab spring", that lead to influx of rapefuges and rise of ISIS. And now you start crying?
Reap what you sow.

Couldn't give a single shit if i tried to, desu.

Fuck yeah i love gore

>BE BRITISH
>WALK ON A BRIDGE
>BLOWN UP BY BROWN PEOPLE

LOL

You have daily killings and shootings in every single one of your cities and some of the most rampant gang crime on the planet.

This is nothing compared to how many people are being shot dead in petty turf wars in your hoods.

PART AND

your cities are literally under siege by militants, don't talk

I shed a tear on 9/11 for all Americans. You are our bros. Just because a few idiot edgelords made meme threads doesn't mean you should stoop to their level.

Hang your fucking head in shame.

Your own mayor of London is laughing, and you're worried about what a Yugoslavian car enthusiast website thinks?

no its what the zionists want take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

this they are degenerate scum supplying celebs with money for the ZOG machine

>Be American
>Stroll into wrong neighbourhood
>Shot and robbed by niggers.

reap what ye sow

It's actually real-life idiocracy.
> Unaware of what year it was, Joe wandered the streets desperate for help. But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

I'm not worried what anyone thinks, but laughing at this is vile.

We're fighting back not throwing concerts and hashtags on twitter.
90% of the besieged Marawi are under control.
Terror leader is currently on the run in the woods.

they deserve it

>The response to terrorism is completely overblown compared to how many people it kills. If we actually cared about saving lives, we would divert the counter-terrorism budget into preventing diabetes, heart disease, etc.

How do you refute this?

>Kick out
you misspelled kill you fucking sand nigger apologist

Guys like you talk a big game but when shit hits the fan you're quick to spout shit like this. Despite everything, you're just a fucking coward.

Why are these fucking retards in the video crying like entitled bitches? Did they not know that these attacks are part and parcel to living in big cities? Absolutely pathetic and retarded, the gene pool is better off.

>Be British
>Stroll into your own neighbourhood
>Stabbed, blown up by shrapnel, and robbed by niggers and Muslims

not just muslims

Nigger mentality.

Kike reasoning.

>Survey Nigger detected

The fuck is wrong with you people? Banter aside we're supposed to stick together. Calling out eachothers countries is retarded.

>fucking londonistan
>white

That Sadiq guy has a really punchable face.

6 people died.

Boo hoo! Deport all Muslims, They killed 6 people wah wah wah! 6 people died! All non whites must be subhuman!

People die. Get over it, Snowflakes. Fuck! I never expected Sup Forums to start virtue signaling and using the emotional rhetoric to justify ideologies.

>Euroshits laughed while Russian conscripts was slaughtered in Chechnya'95
Nice lies, fag.

Duerte is based as fuck.. that is what a man that doesn't cuck looks like.

Death to the muzzies
Death to the drug users
Death to the drug pushers
Death to the traitors

Pesonal health is a choice that might hurt the individual. Jihad in the streets of western nations is a choice that hurts scores of innocent people. Apples and oranges, Achmed.

Number of Murders, United States, 2010: 12,996

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2010: 8,775

Number of Murders, Britain, 2011*: 638
(Since Britain's population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,095 US murders)

Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
(equivalent to 290 US murders)

Number of Murders by crossbow in Britain, 2011*: 2
(equivalent to 10 US murders).

You have to round them up first, Adolf.

>Banter aside
exactly, it's just banter

So Muslims killed Londoners?

Right up until the police shot them we were winning.

>30 feet up
My question is that why didn't they just jump off the bridge to escape the attackers? Most variations of the nigger have never learned swim

most infuriating about this video is that it's still filmed vertically in the current year

>Come on Ben! I love you! Come on darling!

Holy fuck, that made this way too fucking real

Because when you are talking to an American there is a 40% chance you are speaking to the following

>things that didn't happen
I bet you weren't even born in 2001

Your islam is showing.

Not necessary, a bounty of 500 Shekel should be enough to decentralize the whole process and save money.

>Blacks killing blacks in USA
>Muslims killing whites in UK
nice comparison!

Your point being?

Tariq ramadan is the grand son of the founder of the muslim brotherhood. He is LITERALLY in charge of all jihad affairs in EU. He has a Swiss and French passport, and teaches "islamology" (taqyalogy) at fucking OXFORD! He is master cunt.

they are. jew know who

both our countries are completely fucked. We should be uniting to destroy shitskins. Stop fighting. #ONEHATE

I dont feel anything, desu. I don't even bother seeing these attacks anymore. Until some time ago, I thought eurocucks would react, but apparently it's not gonna happend. This just shows that evolution is starting to show up.

>liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855
Can you get me the numbers on assault lorry deaths m8?

>t. 60%

That its changing the subject at hand. It's a shitty arguement.
>We should stop cancer
>"but more people die of aids user"