Jews and manual labour

I recently watched Der Ewige Jude (highly recommend). What really stuck with me was the redpill on Jews and manual labour. I mean, does anyone here actually know of any Jew who does manual labour for a living? Jewish construction workers and such are basically nonexistent.

The majority of Jews want to become lawyers, bankers, speculators, Hollywood moguls, businessmen, etc. You certainly never hear of any Jewish cleaners.

So, why is this? Does this stem from Jews viewing themselves as the chosen people and us mere goyim as slaves? I really can't think of any other explanation. Not all Jews are smart or have it in them to become millionaires.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwoycZ6z3xM
jpost.com/Israel-News/ANALYSIS-Why-is-Jerusalem-the-poorest-city-in-Israel-457522
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You already answered your own question. They consider all non-jews their slaves.

Cabals for the ultra-kikes and nepotism for the regular Jews. It's hard to fail in life when your uncle Shekelstein just so happens to have a spot open in his law firm while you get your degree that your equally as connected parents paid for.

Jew here, no I just hate working with my hands.
I rather pay a goy to do it, they're better at it anyway and I'm better at the money business.

This is why Jews are all flabby softies. I've never seen a Jew sweat in my life.

Jews are great at manual labour. Who do you think built the pyramids?

That's why they freaked out about how taarrible the concetrayshun camps were. They had to do actual work for once. Kek.

>So, why is this?
>romanticizing muh hard manual labor
Why the fuck would anyone want to do brain-dead manual labor which more often than not leads to fucked up health issues as you age when you can take a comfy desk job that likely pays more? Jews just aren't as fucking stupid as you right wing fucktards who don't know how to succeed in anything that doesn't require installing an AC unit.

You're not happy with the house you live in?

I read an article that was quite interesting. Basically Jewish boxers and gangsters in the early 20th century were treated like heroes because they went against the stereotype that Jews were all bookish intellectuals who couldn't be tough.

Those are the only professions they were allowed to take up back in the days, moron.

You do realise that most of those would-be toilet cleaners do rather important jobs though, right?

Such horrifying insolence.

Israel imported Mizrahi (Arab) Jews to do their manual labour. Religious Ashkenazim would rather welfare than lift a finger.
youtube.com/watch?v=JwoycZ6z3xM

Pic related is the Jewish former prime minister of New Zealand.

Never said that, I'm just not angry at the fact that those that did make it likely weren't Jews.

Yeah, bu what does that have to do with Jews finding jobs that are also important AND don't destroy your back by age 45?

I a Jewish guy who's a plumber. His Bar Mitzva was also pretty cheap.

>That pic
kek, saved for future use

You cannot run a society with only middle men, money lenders and merchants.

>Does this stem from Jews viewing themselves as the chosen people and us mere goyim as slaves?

>would rather welfare
would rather *stay on welfare

>
The majority of Jews want to become lawyers, bankers, speculators, Hollywood moguls, businessmen, etc.

Why in the world would anybody rather make a shit ton of money instead of some lame 5 figure salary? It escapes me....

/thread

Jews have a higher IQ on average than whites....i mean fuck jews but they have breed based on intelligence

Religious Ashkenazi Jews are perpetual welfare queens in Israel high IQ or no IQ. They'd rather stay poor than work.

I belive you, but could you link to some articles on this?

who is that girl?

jpost.com/Israel-News/ANALYSIS-Why-is-Jerusalem-the-poorest-city-in-Israel-457522

>“The haredim men don’t work because they study Torah full-time, and so many of their wives work to earn money for the household,” Hausman said.

>Indeed, while nearly 70% of secular Jewish men and women are working in the capital, among the haredi population, only 20% of men work, while 50% of women are employed.

I can't believe I'm saying this but.... in their defense, in the olden days they weren't allowed to become farmers and masons and any other honorable professions at the time, so they went for banking and trading. They basically had a 300 year head start.

Jews hate manual labour so much, that when Hitler put them in work camps, they called it a holocaust and still haven't got over the trauma of having to knit your own jumper to this day.

If you can get better jobs why the fuck be a laborer? Nobody sane wants to be poor.

Jewish cleaners were common in the US until about the 1960s when their old neighborhoods declined in value and niggers moved in. (I was alive then.) The Kikes wisely sold out then ran for the suburbs just like smart white people.

Now the small store owners are beaners, pajeets and the like since niggers are generally terrible businessmen.

Jews don't aspire to be plebs. In that respect others should learn from them.

There are practically no Jews in the US military either. By contrast, there are many US Jews who serve in the IDF.

In fact, an American Jew is far more likely to serve Israel than America.

Manual labour is for suckers. I'm not talking about the DIY handyman, or being able to do something with your hands, hobby carpentry or similar things, but doing manual laboureveryday grinding yourself down is no way to live for the civilized, and intellectually unsatisfying.

yep jews basically want to enslave cunts to get out of manual labor lmao because they cant build things themselves *insert that quote of the one jew talking about jews being the destroyers".

>We weren't allowed to become cleaners
Bullshit. That's just the excuse they use.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

>The majority of Jews want to become lawyers, bankers, speculators, Hollywood moguls, businessmen, etc. You certainly never hear of any Jewish cleaners.

Who the fuck doesn't? Does anyone really aspire to become a goddamned janitor?

What the fuck.

Jews are promised 2800 goyim slaves in the Talmud. They believe we are the ones that will do the manual labor for them as their slaves.

1. because of their religion catholics weren't allowed to lend money with interest.
2. because of the law jews weren't allowed to become craftsman or farmers.
3. ???
4. shekels

>your salary is all that matters
>developing strength and useful skills and taking pride in your work is for rural and suburban retards

underrated kek

Because we are 10x smarter then u snow apes xD

>I really can't think of any other explanation.
Maybe that's the reason you get stuck doing manual labor.

It's more complicated than that.

Jews dominated international trade after the collapse of the Roman empire because they acted as middle men between Muslims and Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

And Talmud tells them goyim are their slaves.

Nevertheless, Eastern Europe had a large poor Jewish community for hundreds of years. Pic related.

Also a lot of jews go on welfare, they view manual labor as something they cannot do because it is for the slaves (goyim). Look at New York, per capita hadiastic jews use as much welfare as niggers.

Nope. Every Jew I know in Cuckifornia is a lawyer, in medicine, or a homo in some design bullshit.

In Canada i have seen on TV and met personally maybe 3-4?

Have you ever watched Anvil:The story of Anvil? Its a must watch for music lovers and people who enjoyed spinal tap. Anyways...the two main guys are jews and they both had manual labour jobs.

This huge jew i know...his dad was an electrician and he does renovations and other stuff.

I also met a jew Locates guy on a consteuction site. These are rhe guys with the detectors and spray paint. They stake out hydro water etc. Its to help prevant backhoes from digging too deep and hitting stuff.

I think the stereotypes are mostly true but there are definitely exceptions. I bet in Israel its more normal.

Some people aspire to be engineers, soldiers, sailors, fire men, police officers and so on. Jews are underrepresented in those areas as well. They aspire to be middle men, taxing any productive labour, shaving gold from the edges of a shekel.

They have bad health, shitty genetics. I know jews that always get sick. I have seen jews however work as firemen and the like. But mostly they lazy like majority of Semitic people are and strive for non manual labor jobs

>then
Also:

Your Mom.

I'm jewish and worked as a kitchen porter for 2 years, (I don't know other jews though and I'm not in the community)

my friend works construction

You're wrong though, there are plenty of Jews who do manual labor.

Education is just a super high priority in Jewish culture which leads to a higher percentage of career-oriented Jews

Remind me who built and upgraded this land from a strip of desert with some random cities and Jerusalem to a pretty successful democratic nation?

European workers that you hired.

Mizrahim and Sephardim.

Kikes btfo

Jews never in their life do manual labor.
They're too smart for it, but also they're physically too weak for it.
There's no money in it either. They go where the shekels are.

Jewish noble prize winners: 197
Swedish: 30
???

I know of many Jews in the town of Highland Park, IL.

Some move money around for living, which is probably the worst since they generate nothing. Some practice law. Some are butchers and cooks, honest work.

They buy meat from the store my friend works at, take it home, and bring back the bones demanding a refund. Store manager is a punk bitch who gives them whatever they want, he legit fears them because so many people in the town are Jews. One bitch gets a refund for a half eaten roast, then we see her later that day at a restaurant eating half a meal and demanding a refund for that.

Nothing will "red pill" you on the Jew faster than living and working with the Jew. They speak of equality and all manner of Leftist doctrine, but in private they truly do believe themselves distinct and separate from the non-Jew, aka the "goyim" or "gentile" or "heathen". We are spoken of as cattle and servants in their Talmud.

This unspoken tribal bond and in-group preference is a source of tremendous strength, as it would be for any group of people, which is why the Jew seeks to undermine it in every race and culture but their own, so as to give themselves an advantage in the world.

The criteria for a Noble prize aren't as objective as a Raven's matrix.

>I'm Jewish

Stopped reading there

Americans

bait/10

Could be much higher than that if they're counting Palestinian's tested as part of Isreal also.

>They buy meat from the store my friend works at, take it home, and bring back the bones demanding a refund. Store manager is a punk bitch who gives them whatever they want, he legit fears them because so many people in the town are Jews. One bitch gets a refund for a half eaten roast, then we see her later that day at a restaurant eating half a meal and demanding a refund for that.
topkek

they are some of the most mongrelized stock (read: weak) and therefore generally predisposed to avoid any real physical activity as they tend to be uncoordinated and awkward.

Having grew up in Jew York I've seen them being stingy with money but I've never seen or heard of anyone doing that.

The ultimate conundrum: something which is easily fixed via manual labor breaks in a jew's house. They now have to choose between their hatred of manual labor or their hatred of spending money. Everyone knows how much the jews covet their shekels but consider this: in 9/10 cases the jew will hire someone else to fix their problem. That's how much they hate manual labor.

I knew a jew who was trying to install a new dishwasher one time. It's literally a few screws and connecting a water line/drain line. He gave up and paid some guy to finish the job for him. Pathetic. Give them some tools and tell them to fix something, they are incapable of doing it.

I read a long time ago about jewish sabotage in German labor camps. No, that wasn't sabotage. They were simply doing the best they could.

>when you realize you're a kike
fuck

Also am from IL, my Jew friend even goes so far as to dispute charges on his card despite nothing requiring it. Hell despite a meal if it's too expensive

>implying anyone wants to work manual labor unless they have to

Ashkenazim have always been on top of the food chain intellectually

I've noticed that Jews do indeed hate to spend their own money. But I've also notice a strange phenomenon that when it comes to spending other people's money or a company's money which they have no ownership stake, there is nothing that brings them more joy.

I used to be friends with a Jew when I was a child/teen (before I realized they did it all); his dad was(and probably still is unless he retired) a maintenance man at one of the factories here in town.

Well...

the kike is a fucking abomination

>I mean, does anyone here actually know of any Jew who does manual labour for a living?

I never met a Jew who did manual labour and I don't know anyone who ever met one.

On the other hand...

>hehe that's just the geto where we put our niggers
>I mean we have no niggers but
>arabs
>I mean, sometimes arabs are refugees here heh
>we put them there
>hehe
>based

Allegedly he is a nice and normal person, but he made one of the worst "inventions", if you want to call a copy of MySpace that, so I really don't like him, because I hate kikebook. Also a collaborateur of the Merkel regime. He sold out freedom and decency.

The fat old Jew is probably the slumlord. He just came to collect rent.

>implying any of us wouldn't look that tiny in the Duke basketball lockeroom.

still, the the look on that cuck's face is like he's about to ask him for an autograph

>Jews infect culture
>Jews take over positions to shape culture in their image
>Jews create a generation of jews that refuse labor
>Loot, burn it down
>Repeat
At last I truly understand.

Well you gotta spend other people's money, because moving money around in circles with interest is how you skim some off the top for yourself while adding absolutely no real value of your own to the transaction. It's a jew tradition.

whats a hadiastic jew?

>I rather pay a goy to do it

that's pretty un-jewy tbqh cuz. why would you pay someone to do something you can do yourself.

i try to do every home repair i can figure out on my own. the only ones i wont do are anything that involves actual electrical work or natural gas.
my high school jobs would fall under manual labor (variations of moving stuff like flooring, leaves, dirt, wood) but i have not worked a manual labor job since college.

interesting, thx

Jews have always focused on being "middlemen" and "merchants."

is there nepotism within germany for jews?

never experienced any maybe they just hate my family

>The position of his feet
Dear God I've never seen anything or weak in my life.

Are you Jewish?

how could you forget the occupation that every jew fancies themselves faggot?

>can't into psychiatry

otherwise my post would be kinda weird, David

People are pretty much free to choose what they pursue. Saying that Jews are somehow responsible for non Jews doing menial labor is as stupid as blacks blaming whitey for their shortcomings.