NYPD Badge 3895 at FBI raid in Dearborn

NYPD officer with badge 3895 was at the FBI raid in Dearborn. How do we match the badge number to the officer? How do we get property records for the address to confirm ownership is the Abedin family shell corporation. This sit is getting very real!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sA1DNvfILBo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/04/details-emerge-on-fbi-national-security-raid-in-dearborn-michigan/
arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2309.htm
intelius.com/search/people-address/7242 Jonathan street/MI/Dearborn
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/258392954-story
google.com/maps/place/7242 Jonathon St, Dearborn, MI 48126/@42.3448712,-83.1731651,3a,75y,95.86h,67.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVutgeMDCXuoCTcnyqqisZg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x883b34ac4d628153:0x40b7e066e68904de!8m2!3d42.3448455!4d-83.172823!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Does that prove anything?

You know any real estate agents with MLS access?
Most likely it's an LLC leading to a dead end.

oi is this for realsies!?

>How do we match the badge number to the officer?

in this case you don't, the photo used likely doesn't match the actual arresting officers

>Does that prove anything?

if the officer worked a lot of previous cases that seemed to protect the same group of people you would be able to find that by looking through their case history.

Shut up dr lightman

won't know till after raid leaf.
also, raid comes after evidence reviewed by judge approves raid so yeah, proves something.
won't know what till after done.
might be something lame like white collar crime bs

youtu.be/sA1DNvfILBo

If an Abedin-linked property is raided by the FBI and NYPD for reasons of NAT SEC, then. . .sheeeiiiittt

Bumper

Is it happening?

It's not. It was some counter-terrorism raid. Lebanese man was trying to make termite.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/04/details-emerge-on-fbi-national-security-raid-in-dearborn-michigan/

For ex-FBI chief Andy Arena, who was the former head of terrorism operations in Detroit, national security means one of two things:
"It tells me it's either a terrorism case, or B, an espionage spying case," Arena said, noting if it were an explosives case, the raid would have involved bomb-sniffing dogs and nearby neighbors would have been evacuated.

Neither of those things happened, which, for Arena, suggests they went looking for the following:

"They likely went in there looking for people or records or computers, cell phones, iPhones, those types of things," Arena said. "What they're doing now is they are looking at what they took from there — the people, the evidence — and they're trying to decipher it. 'Where does it fit?' "

Wrong faggot.
No bomb dogs were there, and the neighborhoods weren't evacuated.

>no threat to public safety locally
oh good, so If I'm muslim in dear bornistan I'm safe!

look at this motherfuckers awful fucking haircut and neck tattoo kek

Hes a detective. Probably 1st or 2nd grade. Probably there as part of an ongoing operation, which is relatively normal. He probably was part of another raid and is acting as the NYPDs eyes on the ground for HUMINT.

They also went on record earlier and said it didn't have anything to do with a specific terror plot

guarantee eldebek ran one of those fake charities that's actually hezbollah

>Mr. Samer ElDebek is scheduled for arraignment tomorrow, June 5th, in New York.
Kys nigger

Bumps for interest

muslim brotherhood bitch gonna get thrown into prison?

bump

he probably spent years going undercover to crack the faggot mafia case.

Holy shit I spit my drink all over my phone when I read this

Alright buddy, if you wanna keep believing that fake story go right ahead.
You show me any special agent willing to walk into a bomb maker's house with EOD or a bomb dog and I'll show you an unarmed security guard at Wal Mart.
You think they'd come right out and say that they were raiding the house that might have intel related to bigger things? Negatron.

I know one of the worlds biggest ISIS recruiters lives in Dearborn. Had links to the London attackers. Could be?

good ol Daniella Brasco

The claim is that Hassan Abedin, her brother, owns the home and it's also listed as the location for this Muslim "shell" company where the two have confirmed connection.
Graciously, we know the home in question. But I see no source actually linking the two.
But there are a lot of articles that regurgitate the same story with no factual elaboration.

>Fake news story
Show me proof it's Human Abedins house. Oh.. you can't?
>unarmed security guard at Wal Mart.
You must live in Nigglyville if you have security guards at Walmart.

arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/

Can anyone get their hands on the warrants or court documents associated with the case? The FBI coming away with fireworks I can buy down the street seems really odd.

>Show me proof it's Human Abedins house. Oh.. you can't?

it's not it belongs to a relative, the house is named in the warrant as well as the owner

The raid happened 4 days ago.
whatdoesitmean.com/index2309.htm
THIS is the primary claim linking Abedin to the house. By Sorcha Faal: who doesn't fucking exist.

THESE

intelius.com/search/people-address/7242 Jonathan street/MI/Dearborn

Are the residents of 7246 and 7242 Jonathon Street. It's a duplex with 16 muslims named Bazzi.

THIS

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/258392954-story

is the local story confirming the 7200 block and it is the 7246 address being raided.

google.com/maps/place/7242 Jonathon St, Dearborn, MI 48126/@42.3448712,-83.1731651,3a,75y,95.86h,67.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVutgeMDCXuoCTcnyqqisZg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x883b34ac4d628153:0x40b7e066e68904de!8m2!3d42.3448455!4d-83.172823!6m1!1e1

WHAT IS CONFIRMED

A multi agency raid involving national security happened. It was at 7242/6 Johnson in Dearborn, MI. It was a duplix with 16 muslims living in it.

From here: it is SPECULATED this is the muslim journalist company Huma and her brother worked for.

I found no connection to the house and the journalist "shell" company. But it is an interesting case.

rich muslim brotherhood connected things never get convicted of shit

discord: eD8KpEW

Ok

Has to be a local real estate agent as well.

For instance, I have MLS in Alaska but can't see Michigan

also, cops carrying out boxes of *something*