If Austria, Denmark and the Netherlands applied coordinated political pressure on Germany...

If Austria, Denmark and the Netherlands applied coordinated political pressure on Germany, would Germany start slowly rotating?

depends on the amount of pressure and if there is any interference from France or Poland.
But if no outside powers are at play, it would definitely be possible for us to get Germany to rotate, possibly causing Germany to be unscrewed from the Continental plate, and float into space.

I think we should try it.

oh we could make a generator from it, solving world's power shortage forever

>Sending Germany into space
i am now completely erekt

why is every large city on the border?

If it spins fast enough it could spin time back to 1939.

How do you know it wont screw Germany in, causing the earth to rotate around it?

the fuck did I just read

lets do this!!!

best thread on pol since weeks (exluding real happenings)

If Estonia tickles the Southern Finland would Sweden be fully erect?

We would simply start pressuring you in the opposite direction if that happened

jej

If italy kick sicily can it go through gibraltar?

Autism

Posting in epic thread

Not possible, look at Czech Republic, it is basically completely wedged into Germany and would prevent any such rotation.

>unscrew germany from continental plate
>implying they wouldn't have used a thread fastener or some manner of loctite when mounting Deutschland.
Sort yo self foo.

Then Czech Republic would rotate as well

If I pull that off, would you die?

fund it

this thread is fucking gold

But that would mean Austria starts to rotate aswell while still powering the rotation of germany. what would happen?

If they rotate, then so does Austria and everyone else around in a circle, its like a set of dominoes.So while Germany would rotate yes, but most of Europe would be rotating as well, it would be stationary relative to its surrounding nations.

If we push Croatia away, will it come back the boomerang it is?

Well no, as you see, because Germany has such a high concentration of enrichment, it has become an isotope, Ger3 instead of the standert Ger2. Countries with 3 enrichment levels instead of the standert 2 has much higher mass and are natually harder. Czechia has not undergone this change, so they stil reside at Cze2, making their mass, and thus capebility to stop Germany from rotating, much smaller.
Germany would simply slice though Czechia

>implying Germany has borders

That's the NATO military map symbol for the mission task verb secure.

It's like you guys aren't in the Army

Is Croatia going to eat Bosnia?

Infinite energy!
(((Green energy))) btfo

Instant supply of qt3.14s for those poor refugees ofcourse?? What are you, a racist bigot sexist islamophobic cunt?

That's a big bite

>bavaria has now access to the sea

It won't be Hungary anymore if Croatia ate Bosnia

OR, hear me out on this one, give us Sudetenland and Bohemia back in advance. that would make the rotation much smother.
Add Elsass/Lothringen and France isnt a problem aswell.

We should do it then

/thread

Maybe, if you add in all the dead Germans currently spinning in their graves at the state of the country

Same here in the USA with states. Cincinnati, Chicago, New York, Louisville, Philadelphia, Washington, Charlotte and Memphis are all on state borders.

Finally, somebody on Sup Forums asking the real questions!

That is true, I had not thought about how enriched they have become, but I would argue that their higher mass would make them slip under the Czechs (or pop the Czechs over top), almost like a localized form of plate subduction.

These are the hard hitting facts the mainstream media doesn't want you to know about.
One of the best threads in weeks, thanks for the hearty kek.

Yes, but slowly since the downward pressure from Denmark is angled too perpendicular to that of the Netherlands to allow fluid movement. If Denmark angled its pressure 30 degrees to the right the friction would be greatly reduced and Germany could be more evenly filled with refugees, provided they watch their step on the way in so as not to fall over from the rotation.

t. physics expert

Hello burger! I hate New York and nuking it is 'immoral'. I have some spare cash is it possible to put the whole city on a raft and relocate it in the middle of the Atlantic ocean?

Independent konigreich sachsen when?

No, we need to unite the Germanic peoples.

Top kek

Couldn't the EU apply all its pressure in a localized area from Brussels? This in addition to NL pressure, could remove the need for Denmark, maybe give them Schleswig too before it ends up full of Italians.

kek

War on Germany when?

Cities tend to form along rivers, Borders also tend to form along rivers.

ipso facto its not rocket science.

My lad

most borders are based on rivers
rivers are a hotbed of civilization

it's just a coincidence

T. retards.
Have you ever used three cogs connected together (two contacts each), they can't move because they need to move different directions. The real solution is to annex German land until you have a smooth circle and then proceed.

Also: Does it smell like balls in Estonia?

Righty tighty lefty loosey krautanon. Pretty sure this is one of those laws of thermodynamics or something.

If sicily smashed through gibraltar, and wound up crashing into the Falklands then the sun would finally set on the British Empire.

you are thinking to simple my leafy friend.
See, if you had Austria and Czecheslovakia you actually create a perpetual motion machine meaning you dont need to add pressure from the Netherlands and Denmark. Also if you remove Poland the whole picture just looks better.

> Also if you remove Poland the whole picture just looks better

Germans removing poland since 1795

>Righty tighty lefty loosey krautanon.
Thank you burger. With this in mind I'll never again forget how to screw things properly.

Except all nations are exerting linear force not resembling how gears work at all, and they are more akin to keystones than gears as there is no room for articulation. Furthermore, simply saying that annexing land would be the best solution is just bypassing the problem by avoiding one of its initial constraints. Please try to keep the ad hominems down, we are trying to have an actual thoughtful conversation here.

This

You are right, that is a legitimate concern. we might end accidentally flipping the Czech Republic on its head, creating the country of Cilbuper Hcezc

4 u

who is 'we'?

M-mmr. Denmark sir can you please send me to space too?

this thread is gold

no, ofc not.

we only do as us is told by our anglo-american masters

how many troops have you stationed in germany?
>yaeh, we arent souvereign

I actually had an idea for a research paper I'd like to write that is similar to this.
Basically I want to design a genorator which can be attached to old 18th century colonial coffins.
That way we can harness green energy from the rotation of our founding fathers as a result of massive infringements on civil liberties

Only if the Czechs moved slightly to the right.

Great thread Ola

So you want to spin Germany...

Around it's Axis?

No Poland. You may not into space.

So long as an equal force acting in the opposite direction exists at an equal distance from the center of mass the rotation will be smooth, otherwise you would end up with a net displacement for the entire landmass

fucking hell carlos

but poland is already in space :(

Also, Denmark can't even apply any torque, since it's force obviously doesn't have a lever arm, as do Belgium, Luxemburg and the Czech Republic.

France and Poland would counteract the torque, unless they provide a negative force.

holy fuck,my sides

>genorator
>not using it to make all races ethnic again

Carlos!!!!

This is a good idea, it would cause Germany to become dizzy, and meanwhile when Germany is upsite down, we still all the Werthers Echte to send to America to get everyone more diabetus.

>every large city is by the border
>the heartland of Germany is countryside
>the heart of Germany lives on

My sides

If I invaded you during winter, would I die?

Nice one faggot

THE GOYIM KNOW

could austria expand by rolling out those mountains?

Now THIS is the hard hitting journalism that's missing in the lamestream media.

Truly the Axis we always dreamed of.

Garbage idea, would be rejected for lack of originality. It's too similar to enlightenment thinkers bitching about society and saying "what would Plato and Socrates think!".

Since we suck, I'd think Germany would rotate the other way around.

Lets get some figures. What are the political vector forces of the countries? We can then break it down into their perpindiculat component and get the resultant torque on germany. It germany's axis of rotation around berlin? Or is it not fixed and it will spind and move off in a particular direction. Which country will it crash into? What is its friction coefficient? Centre of political mass? Can we simplify it to an elastic colission or an inelastic collision?

If it flys off and hits britain will britain shoot off, hit iceland, and icland slowly crash into north eastern USA?

Is germany slightly magnetic? If it leaves will it destabilize europe and cause france to slam into poland. Or will they fly apart because germany is not magnetic but france and poland are like two magnets with the north facing each other and germany was glue holding them in place?

Is germany just a big glob of glue holding everything together because all of the countries have their north facing each other.

Can world politics be simplified to just rearrangimg magnets?!

Lets all write the names of countries on some bar magnets and throw them up in the air. The ones that clump up are allies. This is probably a better way of doing politics than how we do them now.

Any ideas guys? Politics is magnets and glue?

If Germany is magnetic, any rotational movement will induce electricity.